Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

tateypot may I just say what a great name you have - I am always impressed by a good login name!

Even more poignant as I have just cooked a roast - many tateys! Or taytoos as Harry calls them.

Not that I benefitted from the cooking - stupid Cambridge diet...

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well!

Dragonmummy, the roast sounds lovely! I had nutroast today. I usually have a chicken or beef but went veggie today. And very tasty too it was!

I think I am O'ing today so should be entering the 2WW tomorrow! Can't wait. I hope I have high temps this month as there was nothing to get excited about last month!

They only had pork chops with roasties veg and gravy - no point in doing a full roast for DH and DS since I'm not allowed to eat at the moment! I did a bitching roast pork last week though - GORGEOUS crackling!

They only had pork chops with roasties veg and gravy - no point in doing a full roast for DH and DS since I'm not allowed to eat at the moment! I did a bitching roast pork last week though - GORGEOUS crackling!

Mmmmm, yum yum had pork chops last night!

Sorry you can't eat? Have you a throat infection or something?

Cambridge Diet - only allowed 3 of their soups/milkshakes a day :(

Plus about 10 gallons of water which means I am pissing like a water feature! Helpful for my POAS addiction though :D

And I lost 6lbs last week - WOOT!!!

Cambridge Diet - only allowed 3 of their soups/milkshakes a day :(

Plus about 10 gallons of water which means I am pissing like a water feature! Helpful for my POAS addiction though :D

And I lost 6lbs last week - WOOT!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:D

Could really eat a chicken and bacon sarnie right now though - loads of mayo... yummmmmmmmm

aneageraussie - welcome back! Although you probably wish you weren't..! The first day back is always horrible but you'll get used to it very soon. Where did you go for your hols? Thanks for your reassurance, I will try to keep my PMA!! xx

R8ch - thanks hun! Glad you had a lovely day. You must be over the moon still :) xx

berrukins - thanks, I'm really hoping it was a symptom, although it was only for an hour yesterday and now it's gone... had some pain in my lower tummy today but nothing too bad and it's gone now as well!!! You on CD11 or 11DPO?? I will test again on Wednesday when I'm on CD39 (my cycles vary from 29 to 39...) I sooo want to get a :bfp:!!! xx

tateypot - good to hear someone else likes a drink or two during 2ww! I feel really bad drinking though so I do try to just have max one glass of wine when I do drink, and I don't drink at home (except perhaps one glass on a Friday) so that I can 'save' it for when we're around people and don't want to make them suspicious...xx

DragonMummy - how annoying with :bfn:s and no af!!! You just want to know don't you, so that you can get on with trying (or hopefully being pregnant!). I have a feeling the same thing will happen to me this month - I bet af is really, really late. So you're on a diet!! That's not bad when ttc is it?? Good luck hun, looking at your lovely pic it doesn't seem you need it at all tho, you look stunning!! xx

leelee - good luck on your 2ww, it's sooo exciting! xx

I'll be testing this week ladies, fingers crossed!!

Been having loads of symptoms, could be that now I'm aware of things, I'm noticing things I usually get before af arrives - will keep you updated though! :)

Yay Timid another one testing soon!!
Loving the new avatar DragonMummy!!
Loads of baby dust for everyone this week!
Rx

@Petite Moi - it's not allowed if youre pregnant or breastfeeding but ok if youre TTC. Am only doing it for 4 weeks. Am currently 1.5 stone overweight so I want to get back into the comfort BMI zone before I get preggers. I put it all on when I was on the depo jab (grrrr!) and never got round to losing it! Everyone thinks its baby weight as its all on my tummy and boobs. Was great when I was pregnant as I have good legs so I went from a 16 to size 12 maternity jeans!!!

Am a 14-16 now - I would like to be a comfortable 12. And thanks - that's our favourite wedding picture!

@Petite Moi - it's not allowed if youre pregnant or breastfeeding but ok if youre TTC. Am only doing it for 4 weeks. Am currently 1.5 stone overweight so I want to get back into the comfort BMI zone before I get preggers. I put it all on when I was on the depo jab (grrrr!) and never got round to losing it! Everyone thinks its baby weight as its all on my tummy and boobs. Was great when I was pregnant as I have good legs so I went from a 16 to size 12 maternity jeans!!!

Am a 14-16 now - I would like to be a comfortable 12. And thanks - that's our favourite wedding picture!

Beautiful photo DragonMummy!

Hi PetiteMoi .. oh silly me, I got the days all wrong .. I don't know what's overcome me these days ... I am 11DPO, not CD11. So sorry about the boo-boo :blush: I'm intending to test on Wed or Thurs too, if there are no signs of AF yet! Good luck, fxd!

Oh berrukins :) I know what it's like, I'm just glad it wasn't me this time haha. Then we'll be testing on the same day probably! I want to test on Wed or Thurs as well, depending on if I get any symptoms... xx

DragonMummy - good luck, you're doing a good job :) xx

Today and yesterday I've had 'pain' in my lower stomach on the right hand side, it feels like someone is touching it with small needles, do you know the feeling? I also had headache yesterday and today also. And I have see through cm if that means anything!

Good luck, PetiteMoi! I think I might be out earlier than expected this month .. I've discovered spotting today which may most possibly mean the old witch is on her way :(

oh no berrukins - let's hope it's pg spotting!!! Keeping my fingers crossed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"