Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

ponymama - ah good luck hun!! Fingers crossed this is your month! I'll be testing before you, getting so impatient now... Do you have any symptoms? I guess it's a bit early yet!! xx

hi everyone can i join you im kirsty and im 35 aqnd im ttc my tenth[yes tenth]im currently 3dpo so in the 2ww just waiting until i can test,hope you are all well.xx

Oh my!!! Good luck :D how old are your other kids? xx

Hi everyone

Wow petite, not been on for a bit, sounds promising hun.

Well I'm officially late, poas but nada, so just waiting now for af. She seems to have gone awol. Wish she would just hurry up though as I know Im not, even though I had all the weird symptons must have been the pill hormones.

Good luck to testing everyone. PMA PMA PMA

I'm 30 and ttc baby number 2.
This is the first month of actively trying so I'm really excited. On CD17 today and just waiting for a positive opk.
Lots of luck to everyone x

worrisome - long time no see hun! How annoying with :bfn: and no :witch:!! Hope either shows up soon (hopefully the :bfp:!!) so that you know what's going on. It's so frustrating not knowing. xx

smileybird - welcome! Hope your opk's will be positive very soon! We're on our first month as well, so exciting isn't it!! xx

quail - that's amazing! Do you get any help with them? Sounds like a handful with all of those little ones xx

Quail you are clearly bonkers yet I am hugely jealous pmsl!!!

Afternoon ladies - still no AF, still no BFP still no ovulating.... I am like a little womb shaped desert at the moment....

berrukins - please dont feel too down , we are on month 5 and also have alot of stress at the mo (hubby doing a long and tiring course at work and moving house (fxed)) - i know how you are feeling and we will get there i promise you , our baby just needs more time to be specially chosen xx:hugs:

DragonMommy,

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/hugs2.gif for you. Don't get too down. I'm sure Quail will let us borrow a few if we need!!!

Hi Everyone,

AF arrived yesterday so I am definitely out for this month. Roll on next month - PMA!!! Good luck for those of you still in the 2WW. Going to take agnus caste this month. From reading threads on this site i think I need to take them until I ovulate so I will let you know how it goes.
xx

Tateypot bring on teh PMA - I have bags of it but unfortunately it is costing me a fortune in rather optimistic HPTs!!!!

hi all well ive done about 4 hpts today even though im only 4dpo [im a poas aholic]and i got a very faint second line but i dont see how i can at only 4dpo? i will keep testing until af is due and see what happens.xx

quail - wow 4 tests in a day!? Fingers crossed for you!

Tateypot - keeping my fingers crossed for ya this month hun!!! Sending bucket loads of PMA your way!! xx

DragonMummy - I'm probably taking an optimistic test tomorrow morning, can't wait any longer!! That's why I bought loads of cheapie ones online - I know myself well enough :D
xx

DragonMommy,

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/hugs2.gif for you. Don't get too down. I'm sure Quail will let us borrow a few if we need!!!

yeah just pick wich age you wont and let me know:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->