Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

oh no berrukins - let's hope it's pg spotting!!! Keeping my fingers crossed! xx

Thanks PetiteMoi, I've just taken a look at my FF chart and not sure if I agree with FF if my Ov date was on CD21 or 23. Since I recorded the darkest +OPK ever on CD22, but FF says I ovulated on CD21. If it's CD23, then today will make it 10DPO. But then again, I might just be trying to console myself for the spotting, haha. If spotting gets any heavier tomorrow & in the days to come, then that'll seal the deal for me!

I'm keeping my bets on you - Fxd for Wed's test ... hoping it'll turn out :bfp:

Fingers crossed for those of you testing this week. I should have got AF yesterday but nothing as yet. Couldn't resist and tested this morning - BFN so reckon I am out this month. Just wish she would get here now so I can get on with next month! Do you recommend charting? I have not tried this and dont have a thermometer so would have to work out how it all works.
xx

Hello, will be 30 in Nov and TTC. All the best to us all..plus i just joined bnb and all dese abbr are really strange to me...anybody interested in being a personal friend? to at least teach me dese abbr?

Hello all. Can't sleep so posting on here. :dohh:

I'm 34 and we're trying for our first. Onto cycle 6 now and getting nervous that I've left it too late. :hissy:

Trying to stay optimistic that we'll manage to be safely pregnant before I hit 35. Hubby is only 28 (oooh I'm such a cradle snatcher), so he should be raring to go!

Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :bfp: :happydance:

Hello, will be 30 in Nov and TTC. All the best to us all..plus i just joined bnb and all dese abbr are really strange to me...anybody interested in being a personal friend? to at least teach me dese abbr?

Hi Subby, welcome!! Hope your stay here will be short and sweet :) As for the abrevs, here's some decoding:

AF: Aunt Flo (period)
OV: Ovulation
BD: Babydance (sex)
BFP: Big Fat Positive (+pregnancy test)
BFN: Big Fat Negative (-pregnancy test)
OPK: Ovulation prediction kit
FXD: fingers crossed

Hmm, that's all I can think off the top of my head. Anymore you can think of?

Thanks berrukins! I might be testing on Thu now as that's CD39 (my cycle is normally 29-39 days long!) On CD37 today and my right boob hurts!

tateypot - it's not over till the :witch: sings remember! I tested neg as well last Sat but am not reading anything into it, it's too early to test.

Subby - welcome hun! I know what you mean about the abbrevations, I couldn't understand anyone's posts before haha. You'll soon get used to it tho. Berrukins gave you a very useful list! I can also add:

EWCM - eggwhite cervical mucus (the like you get around ov)
CD - Cycle Day (starting from the first day of your period)
DPO - Day(s) Past Ovulation

BabyBrave - welcome sweetie, don't worry about age - someone's doctor in this thread said most abortions are had by women over 40!! I think that's quite a reassuring fact ;) xx

So what do you all think about my boob pain? ;-) It hurts when I move! Just my right one..?!

xx

Hi all! I just turned 28 on May 13th, may I join all you fine ladies? Or do I not make the cut? :shy:..lol

AndiePie - of course, welcome hun!! xx How long have you been ttc for? Your son looks really cute!

:hugs:, nice to see u here hun.hope u get ur :bfp: soon.

Hey PetiteMoi, I'm out this month :hissy: The spotting's gotten a little heavier and it's getting darker, so I have no doubt that it's AF on her way. DH is just as upset as me though, because we had a very stressful month (and another upcoming next stressful month) so we tried our best .. but well, didn't work out alright ... I'm so sad now but I have to pick myself up to try again ... will be onto cycle 5 now .. wondering when will it eventually end with a bfp?

None the less, I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for ya! Sore boobies are always a good sign! Hang in there, thurs isn't that far away now!

:hug:

berrukins - oh no, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: It must be so disappointing, but I think the average is 7 months (?) so hang in there, it will happen!!! xx

berrukins, here are some statistics, not sure if they'll make you feel better or not: https://www.gettingpregnant.co.uk/howlongwillittake.htm
xx

:hugs:, nice to see u here hun.hope u get ur :bfp: soon.

Thanks hun!!! good to see u here too..and thanks for the the intro. I am enjoying every bit of it.:hugs:

@ berrukins and petitemoi..thanks for ur response...best wishes to us all!!!

AndiePie - of course, welcome hun!! xx How long have you been ttc for? Your son looks really cute!

Thank you! He will be 10 years old in 2 weeks! We have been TTC for 3 months now. The :witch: showed up yesterday so we are out this month. So upward and onward and march forward (thats my chant to those lil :spermy:) I just hope they listen soon! :hugs:

Upward and onward and march forward - brilliant!! I'll steal that mantra from you if that's ok ;) I'm on CD37 today and will test on Thursday which is CD39 as my cycle is 29-39 days long!!

berrukins, here are some statistics, not sure if they'll make you feel better or not: https://www.gettingpregnant.co.uk/howlongwillittake.htm
xx

Thanks PetiteMoi! I am hoping that we will fall into the 60% of couples who conceive within 6 months ... pretty close to 6 months of TTCing for us, we will be going into cycle 5 now!

One more day to :test:, can't wait to hear your results! How are you feeling today?

berrukins - I'm sure you belong to those 60%!! I'm still very impatient and hoping for :witch: to stay away! On CD38 today! I so want to know either way before the weekend!! No real symptoms right now, except my nipples hurt this morning when I put my top on. I know I've set myself up for a huge fall this month by hoping and dreaming so much but I just can't help it...! xx

Hello again ladies,

Hope all are well. After that awful witch showed on my B'day last month, couldn't really stand thinking about all this for a while. But here I am 5 dpo again and getting hopeful. Planning on testing around the 15th again (should I need to). PMA PMA Anyone else around that date?

hi everyone can i join you im kirsty and im 35 aqnd im ttc my tenth[yes tenth]im currently 3dpo so in the 2ww just waiting until i can test,hope you are all well.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->