Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

berrukins - please dont feel too down , we are on month 5 and also have alot of stress at the mo (hubby doing a long and tiring course at work and moving house (fxed)) - i know how you are feeling and we will get there i promise you , our baby just needs more time to be specially chosen xx:hugs:

Thanks lilkim! A lil PMA certainly cheers me up now! I get down whenever I see pre-AF spotting, that's when I know we're out of the race. When AF eventually hits me, I tend to get a little happier, hahaa ... because it's a new cycle and hopes are once again renewed! Dh and I agreed that our baby would be truly blessed and very much loved, because he/she was created after much effort and patience!!

I'm just hoping we're able to make it through June - one of our dogs just got diagnosed with a cancerous lump, so we'd need to bring her in for surgery soon, and we love her to bits, so that's gonna worry us to no end. And my work is draining me out as well, I've been putting in 12-hour or longer workdays! And it's not the end of such long days! yikes!

Some :dust: to all! PetiteMoi, do keep us updated on your test results!

Got a :bfn: this morning :( I hardly slept last night as I woke up at 1.30am with those needle stick pains in my lower stomach and convinced myself I must be pregnant - obviously didn't sleep much after that. I'm so disappointed!! But I hope it's just not showing yet...no AF yet so there's still hope but it's just so disappointing to see that single little line.

berrukins - so sorry to hear about your dog, hope it clears up and she gets well soon!! xx

Morning all.

Berrukins- So sorry to hear about your dog. https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/hugs.gif

Petitemoi- Are you late for AF yet? I've been hearing those internet cheapies are cheap for a reason. So don't give up yet!

Quail- I would probably worry myself to death if I tested everyday. Have you known immediately w/ every pregnancy? How long did they take to conceive? Can you send a lot of your mojo our way please?!!!

ponymomma - thanks hun :hugs: I really hope that's the case! I will test again on Sat and might use a more expensive one then... I'm on day 39 (cycle varies between 29 and 39 days! Average is 34 days) and I'm guessing af will be really late this month if she does decide to show.

Hi petite

Still early though isnt it? Still time yet. Keep your chin up.

Still nothing for me, no af 3 days late now going off a 32 day cycle. Just stuck in limbo at the mo.

To all-

Does anyone else workout everyday? Looking to see when I should stop doing ab exercises. Everything I read online says to stop during preg, but does it matter during the TWW? Can I crunch that baby out with my super abs (haha, just trying to keep the beer belly down)? I keep my body temp as low as possible and heart rate below 155bpm during the wait. Just looking for a little advice.

Worrisome- Have you tested again? Maybe it was just too early last time or Ov'd later than you thought?
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/fairydust.gif for you!!!

worrisome - thanks hun :hugs: Yes it might still be early, or at least I'm hoping so. Those needle stick pains in my lower stomach felt sooo real. I was thinking that if I'm not pregnant it must be something else wrong with me! Oh you're in limbo, how exciting and frustrating at the same time. When will you test again? xx

ponymomma - I'm sure you can still exercise in your 2ww but perhaps take it a bit easier than normal? You can exercise during pregnancy as well, as long as you don't do anything extreme ;) xx

Got a :bfn: this morning :( I hardly slept last night as I woke up at 1.30am with those needle stick pains in my lower stomach and convinced myself I must be pregnant - obviously didn't sleep much after that. I'm so disappointed!! But I hope it's just not showing yet...no AF yet so there's still hope but it's just so disappointing to see that single little line.

Fingers crossed that it's just too early to test, don't feel too dissapointed just yet. With the dates on your cycle could they be implantation pains? x x

Smiley - thanks for the encouragement! When you mention it, I suppose it could be! DH and I bd'd on Sat morning and it was really good, not the kind of forced bd'ing we've had this month, and we said to each other; this should be it!! Then I had a strange gassy belly later on that day and a lot of really painful cramps. Then the needle stick pains started on the Sunday and I've had them on and off since.

Perhaps ov was really late this month and it's the implementation I'm feeling. The needle stick pains were on the right side only up until last night when it was over the whole of my lower stomach so perhaps that's when the fertilisation happened! Oooh fingers crossed that's the case!

I remember I had strange digging pains really early on with #1 but it was only when I thought back after finding out I was pg that I realised it was implantation I was feeling.

Hope that's what it could be for you! x

I hope so too, thanks for filling me with hope once again :) xx

It feels like :witch: is on her way now! I feel slightly sick and have a heavy feeling in my stomach; I always feel like this just before she arrives. Can af symptoms be pregnancy symptoms?? Think I've read that somewhere. God I'm rambling today, I'm so sorry! But this is our first month ttc so I guess I will chill eventually ;)

Gaaaah! I told myself not to symptom spot today as I hardly slept last night so I'm bound to have some symptoms from pure tiredness - but I can't help it. I have heartburn now. Please, please, please let there be a sticky little bean in there!

Gaaaah! I told myself not to symptom spot today as I hardly slept last night so I'm bound to have some symptoms from pure tiredness - but I can't help it. I have heartburn now. Please, please, please let there be a sticky little bean in there!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you this month PetiteMoi!

It feels like :witch: is on her way now! I feel slightly sick and have a heavy feeling in my stomach; I always feel like this just before she arrives. Can af symptoms be pregnancy symptoms?? Think I've read that somewhere. God I'm rambling today, I'm so sorry! But this is our first month ttc so I guess I will chill eventually ;)

Sometimes early signs can be the same as af symptoms, which doesn't help at all when you are desperately hoping for a little bean!

You're not out until the :witch: arrives though x

Thanks girls!!! I'm so impatient right now, I feel like running around the office screaming!

Fingers crossed mate. With #1 I didn't have ANY symptoms at all until about 8 weeks when I had a few little dizzy spells but otherwise I had nothing until about 10 weeks when I started getting a bit sicky.

So at least that stops ME from obsessively symptom spotting, so I am setting for obsessively pissing on my hand instead....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->