Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

haha DragonMummy at least you only have one addiction then! My worst addiction so far is definitely symptom spotting but I'm also developing poas-aholicism. Thanks hun, I feel really sick now after trying to eat a cheese and mushroom omelette (can hardly write it down without gagging). FXD it's a preg symptom, please please please let it be!

Hope so hun! Need to get rid of you off this board! Hopefully I will be following soon - if my womb would like to resume active duty....

Yes we definitely need to leave this thread soon and join lovely pregnancy ones!! FXD xx

It's a BFN for me so far, am spotting atm, not sure if it's AF yet though, nothing heavy enough... !

Good luck Petit moi. When are you testing? Will keep fxd.
xx

Timid - hope it's pregnancy spotting!!! Fx

Tateypot - thanks! will be testing on Sat morning...will keep you updated :) x

Awww PetiteMoi, you've not tested yet?! I was so eager to hear some good news from you! Your possible EPS sound promising, keep up with the PMA .. fxd for you, waiting to hear some cheer on Sat.

:hug:

Aw thanks girls!!! I'm testing tomorrow morning but would really like to test like NOW! My dad and his wife are over from Sweden to visit and I so want to join them for a drink, instead I'll have to drink coke which I seem to have cravings for (or I'm imagining it, coke's always nice). My right boob aches a bit now and then but seems to be random, it doesn't hurt more if I touch it or jump around or anything?! Had a lot of PMA today as I imagined what it would be like to get that :bfp:!! No :witch: yet - touch wood - which is the main thing. Want to test now but it would ruin my good mood if it was :bfn:...

how are you all today?? xx

Im 32- had my 1st pg in Feb and also had a MC with it. I am praying to God this is my mont- going free style this time no charting or temps etc, just good ole natural sex and using pressed- since i have issues with CM, does anyone else have toruble with CM over 30?

Hello again ladies,

Hope all are well. After that awful witch showed on my B'day last month, couldn't really stand thinking about all this for a while. But here I am 5 dpo again and getting hopeful. Planning on testing around the 15th again (should I need to). PMA PMA Anyone else around that date?[/QUO

fingers crossed for you....hope u get a :bfp: this time.:hugs:

I'm 31 (32 this year) and we are ttc our first. It's been 6 months and it feels as if it will never happen.

Im 32- had my 1st pg in Feb and also had a MC with it. I am praying to God this is my mont- going free style this time no charting or temps etc, just good ole natural sex and using pressed- since i have issues with CM, does anyone else have toruble with CM over 30?

If you mean lack of CM why don't you take EPO up until O. Its meant to be good for CM. I take it and I am happy enough with the CM I have.

Welcome everyone :) I feel this thread will bring good luck! PMA! :)

Will be testing again tomorrow so will keep you updated...I soo want it to be a :bfp:!!!

Oh bring on the BFP Petite moi!!!

I had another BFN this afternoon. Gutted with this one as I was nauseous all morning and started convincing myself. Silly really when I'm not even ovulating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->