Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

YAY!!! Good or we'll miss you. Of course we will all be following you into 1st trimester very shortly...

:D Well we're all REALLY trying our best! I actually have a cycle now which is a start...

Well ladies,

I am out this month. Stupid :witch: got me last night. Uggh!!

Dragonmommy,

Glad you finally got a little action. Bet you were never so happy to see AF in all your life!!

Good luck to everyone else still in there!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

well im on cd2 and it just seems a long way off until o, as i dont o, until cd17-19 .hope everyone is well.xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Leelee, heres to a lovely safe 9 months.

Congrats on af Dragonmummy, now send me mine :rofl:

Hello folks. it's the weekend and the sun is shining, puts me in a positive frame of mind!!
Dragonmummy, I will say something I think I've never said on this site before-well done on :witch: :rofl: Sorry that you're all cramped up though. Hope the llittle fella is coping ok with his mum being out of sorts and that you're both managing. Painkillers all the way for me when AF visits, not a believer in gritting my teeth and bearing it!
Ponymomma,so sorry about that :-(, :witch:is a b with an itch, always takes a few takes to get over the disappointment doesn't it? Isn't amazing how the same thing can effect us ladies in such different ways. We are at the mercy of our cycles :muaha:!!
Congratulations Lee-lee, :hug: coming your ways. Hopes and prayers for a safe and special journey.
Anyone got any tips on how to distract yourself during the 2WW?!

Anyone got any tips on how to distract yourself during the 2WW?!

A fortnight in Mauritius? :happydance:

Still dying btw - this is my second AF in three and a half years people (what with pregnancy, mini pill etc) - I am milking it! I had fish and chips for tea which helped and I have a mother of a doughnut in the kitchen waiting my consumption.

And Noja - Harry has been an angel today, bless him - really looking after mummy. We have been reading and playing with his trainset and gently discouraging the sudden body slams little boys feel compelled to do from the age of 2 up until... wel 29 from what I can see so far... He keeps coming up to me and giving me big kisses and saying I love you mummeee.... Could eat him, I really could...

Thanks everyone for the lovely wishes. It means a lot!

Hi lovely ladies :hugs:

First of all:

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: CONGRATS LeeLee!!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

I'm soooo thrilled to have come to read the latest news in the thread and to see this! Wow, finally a :bfp: to cheer us all up! Please ,please do come and see us from time to time, we'll miss you here babes. How are you feeling, has it sunk in yet? You sounded quite shocked bless you :) It must be so hard to take in. And soooo lovely!! Send us some pregnancy virus will ya? ;) xx

noja - yay you're in the most exciting part, the 2ww! You never know, like worrisome says it comes when you least expect it so I keep my fingers crossed for you!! Yup I will defintely enjoy a few glasses of wine this weekend, can't wait actually! The best way to cope with the 2ww is to keep bd'ing pretending as if you're still ov :rofl: xx

berrukins - that's so funny, we're exactly the same :D The spottings are just so depressing, because you know that's it and also that I'm worrying about having spottings in the first place (was never on the pill). And then when good old AF comes you've already come to terms with the fact this wasn't the month, and it's nice to feel 'normal' and have a proper period. Oh dear, it does mess you up a bit this baby making thing doesnt it!! :headspin: Wouldn't surprise me if I get a few grey hairs from it too! xx

Worrisome - if you bd'd when you had ewcm on 2nd June that bleeding could def have been implantation bleeding! Think it happens around 8 days after ov? Oh hun, I keep my fingers crossed!! I'm good thanks, can't wait for AF to p*** off now so that we can start ttc again though. Will definitely enjoy a few glasses of wine this weekend though!! xx

DragonMummy - haha this thread is full of surpises - happy faces for the :witch:, you're right it won't happen too often :D Congrats hun, finally you can become a ewcm addict and go mad with 2ww like the rest of us :D Sounds horrible to have to deal with the period from hell though, make sure you spoil yourself rotten with donuts and icecream! xx

Ponymomma - ah bloody :witch: (she can be good in rare cases like DragonMummy's but she usually is a b*tch) Next month will be our month though!! PMA!! xx

quail - I know what you mean hun, it's a long wait! But enjoy some wine in the meantime, like me ;) xx

And Noja - Harry has been an angel today, bless him - really looking after mummy. We have been reading and playing with his trainset and gently discouraging the sudden body slams little boys feel compelled to do from the age of 2 up until... wel 29 from what I can see so far... He keeps coming up to me and giving me big kisses and saying I love you mummeee.... Could eat him, I really could...

Aaaawww give me one of those too!! Life can never really be that hard with one of those lovely little creatures can it? xx

Thanks PetiteMoi,

What a lovely post. You are always so nice and supportive to everyone. Babydust for all!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

leelee - aw thanks hun!! :hugs: Everyone on here is so nice and supportive, it's a great place to be! I caught some of that dust (thanks :)), and I hope it'll stick xx

GAH why are these pages going so wide??? Or is it just my pc again....

Petitemoi - There are days when I could cheerfully leave him at an orphanage but that generally passes after a moment or two - he is my little companion and buddy. Now he's talking he's fantastic company. Every stage he gets to I just think GOD I want him to stay like this forever but then he starts doing something else new and fantastic and even better than before. Honestly I wanted him so badly but when I actually had him - I cannot explain how much I loved him immediately. I had both my sets of parents, my in laws and Mart in the room and I would have quite cheerfully shot them all in cold blood for this tiny little person that I had known for 2 minutes. I always thought motherly love was akin to loving your DH or your parents but you would sell the lot to the devil just to see your baby's first smile. I sincerely hope all you trying for the first time get to experience it REALLY SOON - and any second/third etc timers get a repeat performance!

Hmmm - can you spot emotional hormone surge anyone?

Petite Moi-DH would probably do his nut had he just heard me laugh at that-thanks for the giggle though!!:rofl:
Dragonmummy, the passion, wow! I can't wait to be there....

DragonMummy - oooooh that sounds sooo lovely!! I can't imagine a love that great and can't wait to experience it! Enjoy every minute :) xx

Noja - hehe better not tell him what made you giggle :D xx

Oh the whole page's gone really wide for me too, it was like this yesterday as well, what's going on?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->