Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

See Im right, why does it always happen like that. You start dreaming about a new little bundle and BAM! af shoes up. Going to dream about new prams and cots tonight lol

Funny I always find there's nothing like going out and spending lots of money on a Clearblue digital preg test and using both of them to encourage :witch:!!! NEVER fails! And she always waits until I've wasted both of them-the b****!!

:rofl: Ive tried that one, even went out today to a farm with a white skirt on and no protection, nothing not a jot, grrrrrrrrr. I dont have any cramps anymore its like its been and gone.

Next is to go clubbing it in white trousers, oooooh, dare I

:rofl: I am storing all of these tactics in my head for future reference, Tee Hee.

I went to work the other day with no tampons and no change - that didn't work. *******s... Was a 10 hour night shift as well, I would have been utterly screwed but still it resisted...

hahaha great tips on how to scare af out, I'll remember them!!

Thats it Im going Ive got me clubbing gear on. Can you imagine

God you would have been sooooo screwed, it would have been the toilet roll jobby

Wow, Worrisome: Mere hours ago you were content to sneak to the computer and chat. Now you're talking about hitting the clubs. Big night in Lancashire! The rest of us will live vicariously through you.

The af witch hunt makes you do desperate things Catesmom. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go clubbing, those days are gone for me. Dont mind pubs but not night clubs, yeeeuch

hehe worrisome I agree - but desperate measures are called for when it comes to scare af out!!

Is a club what I know as a "disco?" Have they changed? How nice!!(Spot the child of the 70s and teenager of the 80s!!!!!!)

Had to change my mood icon to suit this conversation! Giggle! Can anyone tell me why I'm having lower back pain at the min? about 4/5days PO (could it be my endo? Recent diagnosis but minimal) VERY uncomfy right now! Sorry to bring the mood down again!

LOL at disco :rofl:

Noja, lower back pain can be a good sign, but I would think could also be the endo, I do hope not.

Right off to bed, now to have some..................beers :rofl::rofl:

Night then worrisome, although I think you're WAY too amusing to have such a serious name!! and I'd be pretty sure it's the endo, just...a pain in the butt...literally/well, lower back but do we have to be very technical about it?

Seriously if youre going clubbing in white trousers, go the whole 'it's my life' way and wear rollerskates and get pulled there by a border collie...

For any of you who may be interested in what I do for a living check THIS out...

https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=90201898166&h=j1ju_&u=GDjJp&ref=nf

They ain't kidding either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back