Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

It's ok though guys - am not naive - he'll prob be a little sod when he's a teenager and hate me... but hopefully he'll settle down and have grandkids and we can start the whole cycle again!!

Ahhh the circle of life... FPMSL!

LEELEE!!! Can you put a few spaces in between all your babydusts!!!!!

Ah Dragonmummy, you gave me gooseys, I know that feeling sooooooo well, it is amazing. I think you will all make lovely mummys and I have a feeling it will be sooner than you think, I can feel it in me waters :rofl:

I had a lovely mummy day today, I took Archie to the animal farm today, just me and him. He loved it, feeding the little animals.

Anyone who has invited me to be a friend, I dont know if Im doing it right, sorry if Im being a numpty :rofl:

Worrisome I just checked and we are officially buds so youre doing something right!

It's true though isn't it? Nothing can prepare you for that sickening love you have for them. Although I had PND and rather than going the popular 'not bonding with baby' route I went the other way, bonded too much and spent every night wide awake sick with worry. And hated anyone else going near him. I nearly murdered my MIL for saying 'oh I'm gonna take him home with me!' honestly, I could have taken her eyes out!

We're on a new page now - it's all good. I think the system is messing with Leelee's mind...

Hm if it's the babydust then it's forgiven, we forgive whatever it does, as long as it works!! :D

As long as we're all on the same page it's all good

(hahaha sorry for that boring joke hehe I think I need a glass of wine now)

Oh god got to go now, kids are screaming and swinging from the cupboards :rofl: only joking got to put them to bed. May try and sneak on later if I can persuade hubby to dance the monlight tango (ahem), glad were all buddies,

See you later worrisome, go and take care of the wild ones ;) xx

I strongly suspect that the cupoard thing is true - I have a toddler mate, you can hide nothing from me!!!

What is it about toddlers and cupboards? Catie hasn't manged to swing from them yet, but I'll have to keep my eye on her!

Back now, daddy spending some quality time with them, whilst mummy naughtily chats on pc :rofl:

well done worrisome, a mum's got to have her own bnb time!!

lol. Hey Ive decided if af doesnt turn up over weekend, (really dont think can count the one morning as a period) then Im going to scare the witch out with a trip to the gp. Don't you find that as soon as you go and get an appointment it comes. What do you think

good plan with the gp hun - I scared the witch out when I stopped hoping to be pg and resigned to the idea that she would probably come. Whatever it takes to put you out of the waiting misery!! xx

I must confess that I was tempted to lure the witch out with a morning after pill... Probably not the approved way!
I had a GP appt and took a test this morning then came on - all within about 3 minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->