Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Get hold of the Prime Minister in Luton to tell him he's my kind of chap? OMG and she was wondering why noone was taking her seriously that morning?! Thanks DragonMummy for making my evening!!!

Seriously mate - that is what keeps me away from my son for 28 hours a week... to be fair it is also what keeps him in a large quantity of Next outfits too...

We had one woman phone up to tell us that the cherie blair is trying to kill her... although she might not have been lying...

one woman in all seriousness called 999 as she had taken her car in for repair and they gave her a dirty hire car...

Morning ladies, how are we today

lol at your posting of 999's Dragonmummy, people are just doh at times.

Well I tested again this morning bfn, I knew I wasnt just wanted to be safe than sorry with all the tublets Ive got.
Now taking AC, Eprimrose and Starflower oh and folic acid, also going to start opk every day and temping. Didnt want to go down that route but want to see if I am ovulating.
Have a nice Saturday everyone

Oooh, welcome to OPK & BBT madness world, Worrisome! It's crazy, I tell ya but I think I have grown accustomed ... it's like 2nd nature to me now ... I can't wait to stop all the OPK and temping once I finally get pregnant! With OPK, I'm forever trying to hold the pee back for as long as 2-3 hours, and it isn't helping that my bladder's the size of a marble, so u know what I mean ... Once, DH had to speed back home if not I would have gone in his car (and wasted my effort in trying to keep it in so to test OPK), and that would definitely NOT be funny :rofl: Ahhh, the things I have to do for us to have a baby! The kid had better be appreciative :lol:

I would again like to reiterate my careful what you wish for rule - my AF is giving me SERIOUS jip. Sorry this is going to be a bit TMI for most but I have to share since it's still a novelty. 2 days of spotting. You know how it is, when you nearly remove your insides by trying to get your tampon out? So I gave up and went into town to get some pantyliners, stupidly thinking that I would be alright for an hour. Whilst looking around monsoon - MASSACRE. Have had to leg it home and straight in the bath.... Now think I am going to have to head BACK out to get some mega mutha tampons as my regulars are going to last about 6 minutes each.... And STILL cramping so lots more to come... WHY can't we just order babies on the internet like Madonna?

Ouch there, DragonMummy! I know all about BAD cramps and heavy flow! All of us have been there before!

Well but on the bright side, serious cramps most likely mean you did ovulate & that you're fertile, according to my friend's GP. At first I thought it was just a consolation statement, but I read somewhere that said the same thing too!

My dad had my sisters and I thinking for some time that we were ordered in by dialing the pizza hotline number, until my mum had the serious birds-and-bees talk with us :rofl: Trust dads to come up with such an answer when his 6 year old asks, "Daddy, where do babies come from?" Now if it was that easy!

Dragonmummy, just had a good giggle at those calls-people are bonkers but then wouldn't the world be boring without them!!Not a good situation in Monsoon-whoops!
Berrukins, are you sure your dad wasn't telling the truth?? could you get the number for us just in case?? Sorry about the BFN Worrisome, maybe next month.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies..Monday morning looms close already although I can't complain as just a week and half for me and I get 2 months Summer hols :happydance:

Hello girls!! Haven't been in for a while, in a boring non eventful period at the moment, :witch: only just left so we've started bd'ing again... can't wait till I can test again :D How are we all?? xx

hi all im cd7 and getting ewcm but i dont normally o,till cd17-19 and i normally get ewcm for 4-5 days before i o, so if it was early it would be around cd12 do you think that is too early?thanks.xx

Hi everyone, I keep losing this thread lol

Berrukins, I now know what you mean about holding the pee for the opk's, getting fed up of poas, never thought Id say that lol.

Hi petite, bt your glad af finally gone.
Dragonmummy, oucho, you make me laugh though. you also make me wince.

Hi Noja and quail and everyone else.

Ooh quail no, bdance suicide for you hun.

Well Ive been doing the opk's got 7 days worth of lines, god knows whats going on, also been temping, god knows what Im doing lol
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2272b0 please take a look and tell me what you think.

I hav counted the mini bleed as af.

You are definintely not alone! I was just married in April 09 and my DH and I are TTC for the first time. I just got off the pill in May. I am 8DPO and so anxious to test this Sunday. I know if might take a few months since I was on the pill for about 10 years, but I know I ovulated and feeling very tired and hungry which are good signs!

Hi! I'm 30, turning 31 in Sept and we're TTC... had a misccariage in Nov 2007 and have tried on an off since then. Now treating a short luteal phase so wish us luck!

Hi Ladies, welcome to all you newcomers, :dust: to all!
Got a :bfn: this cycle :cry:, but it's upwards and onwards now I guess.

Hello everyone and welcome to all newcomers!! :dust: to everyone!

I'm on holiday in Sweden and shouldn't be on here as the weather's gorgeous out there but just wanted to see what you girls think of this...AF finished 10 days ago and I've now had ewcm two days in a row, however my cycle is 29-39 days and ov should be from today onwards really. Maybe I am actually ov soon!!!??

We're bd'ing every other day throughout the month for good measure, or at least trying! Had to fight over the spare room in my parents' house with my sister and her bf and had somewhat pressurised :sex: last night!! :blush: Tonight we'll be sleeping in the living room so there will be no bd'ing but tomorrow we'll have a spare room again...poor dh says he is slowly but surely getting used to the immense pressure of performing on certain nights :rofl:

How is everyone?? xx

worrisome - you should subscribe to the thread, keeps it in your subscribed list! Go to thread tools on top of the thread and pick subscribe. Then find your subscribed threads under Quick Links :)

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I've been out a little while. Always need to take a little time off after the :witch: gets me. How is everyone hanging in there? Who's testing around July 10th? Any good surprises??!!

Petitemoi,

Hope you are enjoying the vacay!! I've got the same thing this cycle. Period started June 12, so really shouldn't be ov'd until later this week. Got EWCM yesterday. WTH!! Definitely feeling a little pressure, bloating, and pains like ov'ing sometime today or tomorrow. Think my cycles are just getting shorter and shorter. Soon I'll just be one big :witch:!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome back to the thread, PetiteMoi! Hope you're having a glorious holiday in Sweden! And hopefully a baby would be made during the vacation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->