Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

lol petite, never knew that, now full subsribed thanks.
Hope you have a lovely holiday and gets lots of :sex: so hopefully you will bring a souvenior home lol.
Ponymomma, sorry af got you hun, heres to this month pma pma
Berrukins, how are doing hun?
Dragonmummy where for art thou. Hope your ok not seen you around for a while.

Well Im either cd54 or cd22 as not sure if mini mini bleed was af. But hoping cd22 and ov at the moment or I could be cd12 all very confusing

I'm 33 and trying for baby #4. Just married this year and we really want one together. It seemed to happen when I wasn't even trying when I was in my 20's. Now I can't even get a positive OPK:hissy: We are having fun trying though so I'll stick with it!! Good Luck to all!:hug:

Hi all i am 31 partners 35 we are hoping for 1 last baby and hoping its a blue sticky bene but really as long as we get a healthy sticky bene we will be more than happy and blessed! Good luck on all us older girls on getting our :bfp: :hug::hug:

Hiya Tigerz & Baby1moretime! Hope your stay here would be short and sweet ... lotsa luck that you ladies make it to the pregnancy forums soon!

:wave: Worrisome! I'm doing alright, FF is still trying to determine my ov date, if it should be CD16 or CD18 ... so I could be either 3DPO or 5DPO! So the next couple of days' temps would be crucial, I guess. I just want to make sure that ov has happened, so I can move on! No symptoms as yet, I am trying my hardest not to be a serial symptom spotter!

How are you and all the other ladies here doing?? How long did you say your mini bleed lasted? I'd say keep up with the :sex: if you're unsure of where you are in your cycle ... the more TLC, the better!

Plenty of :dust: for everyone!

Hi Tigerz and Baby1moretime, welcome aboard, all welcome lol.
Berrukins, it was a very small bleed, I was just checking cp (tmi) but all bfn since. So I dont think I ovd. Im having fun with ff to, I cheated and entered a high temp for tommorow and it says I ovd on cd 11 so would be about 6dpo oooh quite exciting as didnt think I ovd, but played with the temps :rofl: and aslong as I dont go under coverline I should be ok, or at least I think.

Fxxxxx for us all

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2272b0

Oh Worrisome, I play with forecast temps on FF all the time too, hahahaha ... that's how I can come up with a very structured analysis on which range my temps should be to determine ov :rofl:

Looking at your chart, the dip on CD14, followed by the rise on CD15 & 16 - I would think you might have just ovd on CD14 itself?

I actually think that to but shh dont tell ff :rofl:

I am 29 and my husband is 49 and TTC for our firts (he has two grown up children from his previous marraige) - so we will be OLD parents when we finally get BFP!!

Berrukins and Worrisome,
So I've been thinking of branching out in the whole TTC thing. Maybe taking AC next month and temping. Stalked both of your charts. Now I'm terrified of temping. How in the world do you all determine when the O happens? With Worrisome, I see both dips w/ the second one followed by a big increase. Is this O? I think I'm going to need a degree in Advanced Math to figure this out by next month.:loopy:

Oh and Worrisome, How was the vacay? Sweden sounds wonderful right now. Anything to get away from 100 degrees w/ 80% humidity. Talk about bad hair days.

Applewood, You will not be old parents, just well aged!! Welcome and tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust: for you!!!

ponymomma thank you for your lovely welcome!! i like the "well aged"!!

hi ladies well im getting bored waiting for o, im on cd15 and still no sign of it i hope it comes soon so i can hopefully catch that eggie.xx

Quail,
Hang in there. I'm thinking of taking up a new hobby each month. HAHA. HEHE:rofl::rofl::rofl: Knitting group anyone??!! How do we become so obsessed w/ this TTC thing? Tell one of those eggies to get growing so it can pop right out and meet his/her other half!!! But wait, how in the world do you ever get bored w/ all those children running around? I might need to borrow one for awhile. My soon to be 3yo keeps asking when he is getting a little sister. Hubby replies, "just as soon as mommy's ready". Thanks a lot "better" half!!:ignore: But in all seriousness, are you temping? I'm thinking of starting next month, and trying to stalk as many charts as possible so I have some idea of wth is going on. Good luck w/ the O!!!

edit: just saw your chart. not the brightest of all this morning!!!!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well! Looking forward to stalking everyone's charts this month.

Ponymomma - to be honest FF calculates when you O and also has charting lessons which are pretty easy to follow. I don't think I would have gotten my BFP so quickly, if it wasn't for charting (among other things such as preseed, B-50 and AC!!!)

Hi Applewood, welcome, all welcome here lol.
Leelee, how are you hun, any lovely symptons yet.
Ponymomma, I love knitting dont laugh. Seriously I like temping, Im a closet one though to hubby, I think he will think I am obsessive so I do it secretly under the covers and when hes gone to the loo. The other morning he came back so tried to hide it, he said whats that beeping oops. I like it though as last month when no af (ish) I would have been convinced I was pregnant but with the temps being so low, I knew I wasnt. So saved me from spending too much on poas.
Quail are you using opk's?

Leelee
How is being preggers? Hope all is going well for you!!!! So you used AC? Been thinking about it plus temping for next month (that is if July isn't my month). Taking the B vits, but they make my pee so yellow I get a little worried.

Worrisome,
Just joking about the knitting. Once upon a time I too was a knitter (did cross stitch and needle point too), but let it slide during college and never quite picked any of it back up. I think I'll have to hide the temping as well. DH already thinks I'm crazy and he doesn't come close to understanding all this TTC stuff. Silly boy just thinks if he sticks it in once in a while PRESTO!! If only it were so easy!!

Think I am OV'ing today or tomorrow. Lots of EWCM last three days w/ a little cramping and pain today. Have to attack DH tonight when I get home.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!

Ladies ladies ladies....

Yes I am still alive. Been getting mad nausea every evening which is driving me to bed early. No I am not duffers before you ask! Think it's a combination of too much hayfever medication and my rubbish effort at dieting...

Am exhibiting signs of one who might ovulate soon so fingers crossed I start chucking eggies out soon - that will be one less thing to worry about! I will be pretty pissed off if I get AF and no flipping eggs to show for it!! Anyhew, I am feeling happy and relaxed and fertile.

Officially of course we are still NTNP but DH says we'll officially start trying in August. So only 5 weeks to go til I can start properly checking and temping and stuff and propping my bum up after sex! At the moment I am desperately clenching afterwards to keep it all in!!!

Will try and pop in every day now girls... I need the support and I am sure you guys can always do with a bit of extra jollying up!!!

And Leelee - you look radiant darling! (Actually I bet that might not be true - I looked shit in my 1st trimester and had to wash my hair twice a day - 2nd tri you'll be glowing hun!!!)

I too am 32 1/2 and trying for first DH is 34. Weve been actively trying for the last 2 years but have never used BC our entire 12 year marriage. I too thought about temping but am afraid I will mess it up.

just keep doing it puppymom - you'll get the hang of it!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->