Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

thanks Dragon I think if I dont get a BFP this month I will start next month and give it a try.

Good morning all :hugs::hugs:,

So I think my ovarian cyst is acting up this month. My diet has been HORRIBLE lately (way too much meat and processed food) and now I am paying for it. Ovulation pains something fierce yesterday. So much pressure down below I could hardly sit down. Think this might put me out for the month:nope::nope: Didn't even take my vitamins every day like I know I should:dohh:!! AAHH, I probably sabotaged myself. Pains seem to have subsided today, so assuming I ov'd yesterday. Did get some good :sex: in. DH was spectacular this week:dance:(thank God)!!! DTD tonight again just to be sure. So still got loads of PMA. Anyone else starting or around CD 1?

Still holding out hope for this month, but kind of excited and nervous about starting the AC and temping next month. I actually have something else to concentrate on during this TWW!!

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if i could join your thread. I am 29 in august. Should i wait till august before i joing :) :rofl:

xx

Hi Ladies - Im new to this site... This is my very first TTC post anywhere on the web!!!
Im just turned 30 in June, that was a downer... eeek.. and I recently just got marriend last Sept (2008) - I've been with my DH (32 yrs old) for 6 years now and we decided a few months ago to TTC... Yay!!! I've been waiting for this moment my whole life, I can not wait to become prego...

So basically I was on BCP's for 12 years and I stopped taking them mid April. After TTC the first time I ended up with some type of Uterus infection, they did a blood test to see if I was pregnant - BFN and put me on antibiotics then the month of June 3 weeks after I completed the antibiotics I ended up with a yeast infection the week I was Ov'g (according to the Ovulating calendars on the web)... I was soooo bummed.. We had BD about 4 or 5 days before I OV'd and then I got the yeast infection... and now the infection is over and I started getting really crampy for two days - Yesterday and the day before- so I thought maybe I had just OV'd and I was Ov late every month, so we BD on the last day I was crampy.. Not sure if it was enough BD'g this month because of my issue but my fingers are crossed......

Sorry for the whole story... Im just frustrated we finally decided it was TTC and then I end up with issues every month.... Going to California on vacation in 6 days, I should be expecting AF around the 4th - bringing a test with me... Wish me luck! :)

Hi Katstar and Melsue - Good luck to you and welcome!

@Katstar - I am only just 29 myself so hop on!!!

I'm 30 and have have joined the site today. We have been TTC since Dec. Have one week wait til I can test and would love to join you if you'll have me x

Eeesh,

Just ov'd on Wed or Thur, and now I feel as though AF is on her way. WTH!! If I get my period two weeks early, I'm staying in bed for the whole, damn, bloody event. Urrghh!!!

Sorry ladies, just had to vent!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hi Ponymomma, what's making you feel as though AF is on its way? Did you experience any spotting/cramping? It's quite impossible to have AF less than a week from ov though ....

thanks for the welcomes everyone.

i did not have a good day yesterday. very confusing as i had period type pains all day when the :witch: aint due till the 8th. Also lower back pains. I had no idea what was going on. Thank fully they have stopped now. :)

aint all this mad. i wish i was not as sensitive to everything going on.

Berrukins,
Thanks for asking. Pressure and cramping. Seems to have eased off a bit today, but still wonder if I'm not going to start early. Had EWCM Mon-Wed, a little worse than normal Ov pains Wed-Thurs. Then everything went back to normal until yesterday when I could have sworn AF would be joining me today. Maybe my body is just trying to mix things up a little!! Woohoo, got to love TTC! Regardless of all, I still have lots of PMA and am heading to the beach w/ the girls to get tons of sun on my white body!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Vitamin D is good for conceiving, right??!!! JULY IS THE MONTH!!!
How is everything on your end? When are you testing this month?

Hope everyone else out there is doing something wonderful on this gorgeous Sunday. Wishing you could all be here to enjoy some sun, sand, and surf!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oooh Ponymomma, your Sunday sounds like fun!! Can I join in? :) I don't live near the beach anymore, so we hardly ever go to the beach these days!! It used to be walking distance for me!

Good to hear that you've loads of PMA! That's the way!! I'm wondering if you could be experiencing implantation this early in the game??? Which explains the cramping??

I haven't decided when I want to test .. usually I don't have to test because I get pre-AF spotting 3 days before designated CD1 so I know my time is up when I see the spotting!! FF tells me to test on 7th July, which is our wedding anniversary so I don't know - Don't think I can handle a bfn on our anniversary, although a bfp would be the best BEST best gift my DH & I would love!!

The beach does wonders for the soul. Something so relaxing about feeling the sun and listening to the waves. (plus the cutie, surfer boys next to us weren't bad to look at either!:blush::blush:)

Berrukins
Seems awfully early for implantation, but one can only hope. I really think I'm just having a bad cycle b/c my diet was so screwy. Sending you a few sand and surf thoughts to enjoy!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and DH can REALLY celebrate your anniversary!! Any good plans for the big day?

Katstar,
How is everything going? Any updates? It's ridiculous how in 'tune' we are now w/ our bodies. For crying out loud, I wonder if EVERYTHING could be a side effect of early preg. Oh, well. Just got to remember it is all worth it in the end!

Thanks Ponymomma, it would be really awesome if we do get a long-awaited bfp on our anniversary! If spotting doesn't happen before the 7th, I'll probably cave in & test before then. I really don't want to face disappointment on anniversary day itself and having the day ruined!! We're probably just going out for a meal, and if I'm not pregnant, we'll enjoy good wine to go with the food. Nothing too fanciful - we're staying in town because both dogs at home still need us around!

Thanks for the sand & surf thoughts!!! And ahhhh cute surfer boys never fail to brighten up the day, don't they!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been in for a while, still on holiday! You will soon be seeing more of me in here, back at work on Wed!

How are you all?

This is me:

CD14: ewcm
CD15: ewcm, bd
CD16: bd
CD17: -
CD18: -
CD19: bd, had nausea for half an hour
CD20: -
CD21: bd
CD22: a tiny bit of pink-ish blood in my knickers (tmi)!!!

What do you think?? Could it be implantation bleeding?? I can't help feeling soo excited! Didn't feel any cramping or anything tho...

Ah thanks ponymomma :hugs: I really really hope so...can't think what else this strange bleeding could be. :witch: is due earliest 6 July...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->