Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hello All,

I've just joined and have just started TTC. I'm 33 and am really feeling that we need to get a move on. I was inspired by someone elses post in another thread that they are just going to enjoy the ride and not worry about the charting etc - sounds like a great plan to me! I hope all goes well for all you other ladies who are hoping to be pregnant soon. x:hug:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been in for a while, still on holiday! You will soon be seeing more of me in here, back at work on Wed!

How are you all?

This is me:

CD14: ewcm
CD15: ewcm, bd
CD16: bd
CD17: -
CD18: -
CD19: bd, had nausea for half an hour
CD20: -
CD21: bd
CD22: a tiny bit of pink-ish blood in my knickers (tmi)!!!

What do you think?? Could it be implantation bleeding?? I can't help feeling soo excited! Didn't feel any cramping or anything tho...

Oh I'm so excited for you. That sounds so promising!

Thanks worrisome and leelee darlings! :) I'm so rubbish, keep getting my hopes up instead of just not thinking about it, so that I don't get disappointed...but how could I not hope when I want this soooo much!? How are you two doing?? xx

Welcome Butterfly! That sounds like a great plan and one I might resort to in the future, I'm far too excited now though ;) Silly silly me. Will this be your first child?

Hey Petite! It's been a while!! See you're enjoying the holiday and baby-making!! Ooooh the spotting could well be implantation!!! Sounds fabulous!!! When was CD22? today?? If so, you're in for a really good chance since AF is only due 6th july!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Berrukins! Long time no see :) How are you sweetie? Yup CD22 today...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and already getting my hopes up way too high...!! Cycle is 29-39 days...so it's hard to know xx

Ooooh hello PM - good to see you. Am fninding it hard to type as my fingers are crossed!!!

Petite, I'm not too bad myself - counting down to the end of 2WW as well - we're both in at around the same time! My AF should be due 6th Jul too but I'm not sure when I will find the guts to test!!

Hi Everyone.

Petite Im fine thanks on about cd 60 now or cd22 lol because of mini bleed. So Due on about say time as you Berukins. Not feeling anything this month really, trying not to think too much about it now but tres hard lol. Did do a fertility spell of ebay after seeing Hayleyjj get her bfp. If anything just to bring back my pma which Im sorry to say twindled after last month. Only human eh. How long are you on Hols for Petite. Lovely long break for you.

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday! Sounds like you're having an exciting time, I hope the waiting isn't too unbearable. It's great that you have all these ladies rooting for you. If it happens for us it will be our first, but looking forward to it. :hug:

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if you can help me as i think i am going mad. Optimistic but so scared of falling ( AF coming ). I want some advise for me to stop thinking about it.

I really did not think this was our month and accepted this as i usually ov on day 12 and partner was away on day 12. But now i feel things that i was not trying to spot and the more i read, the more crazy i go.

But her is my list and see what you think.

CD10 - EWCM, Negative opk. Had :sex:
CD11 - EWCM, Positive OPK. Had :sex:
CD12 - less EWCM, (partner went away) - 1 dpo.
CD13 - 2DPO - Dry, nothing really happened.
CD14 - 3DPO - Small amounts of white sticky mucas, Lower ab cramps and lower back pains. Thought :witch: was coming.
CD15 - 4DPO - Lower ab pains severe and lower back pains severe. Watery CM and felt like i had wet my pants and i kept checking to see IF :witch: was here. Then i had fluttering in my lower tummy, pulling in my lower tummy. Hot fluses and dizzy. Off food too.
CD16 - 5DPO - Slight lower ab and lower back pain. More fluttering and bubbling in my uterus region. Watery cm clear like water. Off food, idigestion when i finally ate. Could not be bothered to do anything. Iddle-itis. :)
CD17 - 6DPO - Sleepless night. Lost sleep thinking about it and feeling the flutters and pulling throughout. Very moody. Everything made me want to snap. My daughter had a messy room and i snapped. Not like me at all as she is a very good girl. Very tired last night but maybe because previous night was restless. Partner noticed my vagina was bluish colour not pinkish :s :blush: white thick, lots of it CM
CD18 - 7DPO - Still have white CM. Fluttering still and twinges below. Shooting stabbing pains to the right of my groin. Not bad though. Sometimes takes my breath.

I do not have any symptoms yet in my breasts and i have noticed that my scar from my last child birth (vagina) is twinging. Little pains in the scar.

What do you think so far ladies?? Am i going mad? and will you catch me when i fall? If the :witch: shows.

I would love your views to read and keep my mind of reading anything else.
You see i am asking for help because i can not test yet as its too early but i have not felt these symptoms in my other 2 month cycles. Did not feel them when i was pregnant with ectopic in april either but :bfn: and :witch: during this time stopped me thinking of anything.

Thanks for taking time to read this :)

:dust: :dust: xxx

Katstar, I'm no expert but you know your body and you know that something is different. It all sounds REALLY positive. Fingers crossed for you!!
:hug:

Anybody else dying in this heat? reckon my eggs are soft boiled by now....

Am on my first 2WW, AF due on 10th July according to FF xxx

Good luck Dragon Mummy! Fingers crossed for you. AF is due for me any day - not even bothering to test because don't reckon we hit the right time this month at all! xx

Good luck dragon mummy.

I think i am loosing the plot. Had loads of symptoms up to today. But now 8dpo don't feel anything. Well pinching down below.

Don't know if its a good thing or bad.

I hate this 2ww. :( I already resided to the fact that this would not be our month and the symptoms in the past 5 days have changed my mind. I have no idea what my body is playing at.

I bet we are all in the same boat and confused also.

DragonMummy,

You and I are due for the :witch: at the same time. Let's take the kids and DHs to the beach and hide where she can't find us!! Somewhere w/ white sand and clear water. We'll tell her we're going up north to get away from the heat, then head south:happydance:. Think we stand a chance?

petite, berrukins, and worrisome
Sending you tons of PMA and :dust::dust:. FX'd crossed for you!!!

katstar,
Any new symptoms? It all sounds very promising for you:thumbup:.

We need some :bfp: among us well-aged ladies!! So let's go :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:. July IS OUR MONTH

Hi everyone.
Ponymomma, can I join you on the white sandy beaches pluuuuureease. Not sure when or if I will get my af but if I dont this month its a trip to the drs for me.
Hi Petite are you back from Jollies yet, probably busy bdancng.
Katstar I think anything that is different to how it usually is, is a good thing.
Everyone else, hows it going?

I think (shhhhh) possibly my temps went a little triphasic this morning, but could be the heat. Just dont tell (shhhh witch, not even going to put a piccie of her :rofl:) or she willget me.

worrisome,

We'll sneak in like ninjas to steal you away. That way 'you know who' won't have a clue!!! Holding my breath for you. Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!!

katstar,
Any new symptoms? It all sounds very promising for you:thumbup:.

We need some :bfp: among us well-aged ladies!! So let's go :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:. July IS OUR MONTH

Nothing really and its got me all confused.

8DPO today. Dry CM but still whitish. Tired last night. Wide awake at 5.15am again. Moody last night. Very emotional this morning. The slightist thing did make me cry (But then again it could be because i think thats because i am scared of getting my hopes up)

Yes eevrything is different to previous months. Still have idle-itis. lol

TeeHee, careful though, she's left me now and is very likely looking for her next victim. Run, run!!! :trouble:
Seriously though, hope there's a few successes in here this month, plugging for you all!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->