Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

FPMSL @ Ponymama and Worrisome!!!

*goes off to find balaclava*

Someones gonna have to get round here soon and confiscate all my HPT's as I am ITCHING to pee on one...

....which at 6DPO and on my first cycle attempt is probably going to be a bit of a waste...

Resist Dragonmummy, be strong, keep the pee AWAY from the stick..or just do it and let us know how you get on :rofl:

Resist Dragonmummy, be strong, keep the pee AWAY from the stick..or just do it and let us know how you get on :rofl:

OR......

I can not do it and let you know how I get on. Am guessing :bfn:!!!!

:rofl:

Hi, Am liking this forum. I feel old looking at young mums pushing buggies round town! And I'm not, honest. 31 and TTC our first.

Welcome to the madhouse RAFMRS.

Im in disguise incase "she"gets me :bunny: :rofl: (mission impossible music should be played here)

DragonMummy - ah thanks sweetie for crossed fingers!!! :hugs: Soo exciting to be in your 2ww isn't it!! The only problem is...it's all you can think of! Keeping my fingers crossed RIGHT back at ya!

berrukins - we're cycle buddies :happydance: at least this month as af is quite irregular for me (29-39 days!)... It will be 29 days on 7 July actually so I'm counting on that day to be the first potential day for the arrival of the :witch:

Worrisome - oh another cycle buddy :D Perhaps!! I keep my fingers crossed for you so much it hurts babess! I'm back from hols now, was away for nearly 2 weeks which was loooovely. Having a hard time getting used to being back at work now tho! I'll keep schtum about those temps so that af doesn't hear *whispering and hiding about my own army of :grr: :grr: :grr: (angry vikings scaring ugly witches away)* Exciting!!

Butterfly - thanks hun!!! how are you? xx

Katstar - reading about your symptoms makes me think you're pregnant! you know, it can catch you when you least expect it... once is enough and you bd'd just around your ov (judging by the OPK's and ewcm) - so there is a big chance I think!! I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you - and of course the girls and I will catch you if you fall, that's what we're here for :hugs:

tateypot - what makes you think af is on her way? Might as well be pg symptoms....;) although I know what you mean, it's hard work hoping so much all the time and it saps all your energy, easier to just 'accept facts' sometimes! Keeping my fingers crossed tho!

ponymomma - thanks sweetie, sending lots of :dust: back!!! xx

Welcome RAFMrs!! no one's old in here, just very babymad and VERY fertile of course :happydance: How long have you been ttc for?

As for little me...I had a bit of brown discharge/blood on CD21, then again on CD22 and then again today on CD23. No idea what it is, part of me says not to get my hopes up and it's probably a very early af, but a greater part of me can't help hoping of course, that it's implantation bleeding..I wonder how common or uncommon that really is?!

Fingers Xd Petite moi, like you say it can get you when you least expect it. 'THEY' do say a holiday can often result in little things going bump in the night!! Incidentally, does anyone know who 'THEY' actually are? I'd love to meet them some time and straighten out a few things Good to hear you enjoyed your hols.

Welcome to you RAFMrs, welcome to the funny farm. :rofl:
I'm afraid to address anyone else directly in case I blow your cover and SHE (I peer cautiously from side to side as I say that) gets you. Hope you have wireless wherever you're all hiding so you can keep us posted!!
:hug::hug: to all

noja - you might be right! Perhaps there's a little holiday baby in there... I would like to know who 'they' are as well. Perhaps they are also hiding from those evil witches. I think perhaps if we address each other very quietly they won't hear us. Anyone else getting paranoid? :muaha:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

We been ttc for 4 months. Dunno if you read my other post in weestick photo forum (soory) but i just dug out my sticks from yesterday and today, and i see a line! I wasn't looking properly..turns out i was looking for a thick red line like the test line. Nope. Another poster bless her, posted a piccy of a faint line...and mine is the same. I still shaking. Texted my man (he away training). I currently got all 4 sticks from today lined up on kitchen table...and yes, when i squint, hold them up to the light, say 5 hail marys and face north....i see a line!!!

Carried away i think xxxxx sorryxxxxx

Ooh Im off to look at wee stick forum (love that by the way :rofl:)

Wow, that'll prob make you the quickest in here EVER to get a :bfp:

Fingers crossed RAFMrs!!!

I just had some light pink on the tissue, I bet it's the bloody :witch: after all. She hasn't been early in several years, just late. I'm on CD23 today, my cycle is 29-39 days and last month she came on DAY 44!!! How can she be this early all of a sudden??? Bitch!!!

Fingers crossed RAFMrs!!!

I just had some light pink on the tissue, I bet it's the bloody :witch: after all. She hasn't been early in several years, just late. I'm on CD23 today, my cycle is 29-39 days and last month she came on DAY 44!!! How can she be this early all of a sudden??? Bitch!!!

How many DPO are you Petite Moi?

Hi Leelee! Not sure, but judging by the ewcm I had I'm on 9 or 10 DPO... Had brown discharge on DPO7, 8 and 9 (or 8,9 and 10)...and now on DPO9 or 10 pink on the tissue as well :-(

Hhmmmm...that could be something else entirely PM, finger Xd,
Go away :witch: Go away :witch:

Hi Leelee! Not sure, but judging by the ewcm I had I'm on 9 or 10 DPO... Had brown discharge on DPO7, 8 and 9 (or 8,9 and 10)...and now on DPO9 or 10 pink on the tissue as well :-(

That could defo be something else! What is your usual LP?

Hi Noja!

not quite sure about my LP either as I never know when I ov as I keep getting ewcm throughout the month (this month though I had ewcm two days in a row and not again)...so I guess only time will tell...getting very impatient though!! Back at work after a long holiday and so can't concentrate on work at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->