Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Ooh thats a good sign Petite, especially if you only hd ewcm twice, as I found out if you keep getting it through the month, it can mean you didnt ov as your body stops producing it once you ov. Fxxxxxxxxxxx
My friend found out she was pgnt because she came on early.

Wow, that'll prob make you the quickest in here EVER to get a :bfp:

No, that will be me when I get my BFP next week after trying for 7 weeks... :happydance:

C'mon, I deserve it!! THIRTY MONTHS last time!! Maybe he gave a my tubes a spring clean while he was in there.... :rofl:

And as for the rest of you - not normal. I am deeply concerned. RAFwife run away while you can... PMSL!!!

@ Petite - Well if it IS af, at least she is early so you can get cracking on next month. Does sound positive though hun.

worrisome - thanks for the encouragement! I've found some really encouraging pages on implantation bleeding as well so my hopes are slowly getting high again...although I'm only setting myself up for the next fall I guess!!

Yeah Leelee, how IS the bump??

Hi Leelee, how's bump/bloat?

Bloat is still bloated!

Had a bad day today. Was feeling ill til OH got me seabands and then was feeling out of sorts but couldn't explain to my OH why. I think it must be hormonal or something???

Had a nice dinner and a shower and feel much better. How are you?

DragonMummy - exactly what I try to think in my lower moments! And yes you definitely deserve getting a :bfp: NOW!!! After all that wait last time. Fingers crossed hunnie!! xx

Yes dragonmummy, it would be only fair, 30 months was a LOONnnggg time.

I'm doing good thanks Leelee, very relaxed and enjoying not waiting for 0 just yet as way too early for it and also not having to content with the 2WW. Even managed to enjoy some :sex: that had not connection whatsoever to baby making. Hope you're feeling better soon. Is the sickness with you all day or is it particularly bad in the evenings?

oooh oooh I can top that (drum roll) 60 MONTHS, long ones at that

But you do deserve it for making me pmsl
WEALL DO

Leelee, this weather isnt going to be helping hun.

Yeah youre right - we all do. Hopefully we'll all be in the first trimester thread in the next few weeks.

I am thoroughly ashamed - 6dpo and I just POAS.... REALLY!!! And I knew it would be a BFN because them's the rules!!! *sigh* What a div...

Leelee, this weather isnt going to be helping hun.

Are you kidding - she's lucky it's like this now! I had my whole third trimester in our hottest summer in 20 years!!! He was born on the hottest recorded day in September and frankly my bump was so enormous it was like having a hot water tank strapped to me - check this out!! This is me at THIRTY WEEKS, as in with TEN TO GO!!!! He was only tiny too....

https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/?action=view&current=bump.jpg

:awww: hun, it would be farrrrrr to early, maybe lets pretend it was an opk and you grabbed the wrong one.

Wouldnt it be ace if we all went to first tri together.

Although frankly this weather is foul at hte best of times, let alone when youre feeling tired and droopy and a bit off colour. xxxx

It's soooo hard to resist the urge dragonmummy....](*,)

I just ordered opks, HPTs, instead cups and preseed of the web. I'm relaxed but preparing.

:rofl: :rofl: I just spat me beer out. OMG that is one huge bump hun, take it back you deserve it next.

Thanks guys (loving the pat on the head - suitably patronising!!!) I shall try again in a week.....

Was thinking of getting some preseed - but we're not officially trying until August so in the meantime I am trying to accidentally get pregnant. HAHAHA!!! Am so bad... Although he knows I am off the pill and I bloody told him I was due to ovulate and that didn't put him off... but then neither do hairy legs, morning breath and rampant thigh beard!!!

Ooh noja, what are the istead cups are they like the period thingies

HAHA!!! See what I mean? Got a bit bored with people saying "you sure theres only one in there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->