Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

I need to fire my vikings. The witch got me today :( I feel soooo disappointed!!!!! I so thought this was it, what with the brown bleeding 1 week after ov...but af decided to be extremely early, the earliest she's been for several years. What's wrong with my body?!?! Why is it being so mean to me?

Welcome L-C, and welcome back SmileyShazza - I know what you mean hun, we're having to make a conscious effort to bd more often as well. That also makes it impossible not to think about it all the time and obsess over potential symptoms etc. This is soooo stressful this whole baby thing :( I just want to be pg now!!

Oh Petite,
I am so sorry to hear. Very sad, I was holding out that we would all make it in July. We need to ring that dumb AF's neck. And why is she smiling in the witch emoticon? I think that's just downright mean.

I need to fire my vikings. The witch got me today :( I feel soooo disappointed!!!!! I so thought this was it, what with the brown bleeding 1 week after ov...but af decided to be extremely early, the earliest she's been for several years. What's wrong with my body?!?! Why is it being so mean to me?

Welcome L-C, and welcome back SmileyShazza - I know what you mean hun, we're having to make a conscious effort to bd more often as well. That also makes it impossible not to think about it all the time and obsess over potential symptoms etc. This is soooo stressful this whole baby thing :( I just want to be pg now!!

Sorry AF got you PetiteMoi

xxx

Ponymomma - thanks hun! I agree, the witch should not be smiling, she should look ugly and miserable. And she should have a rope around her neck...mohahahaha. She's not wanted here!!!

Leelee - thanks for your support hun! It makes you sooo miserable doesn't it :( It takes a while before you can start feeling positive about next month.

Also, does anyone know if spottings are bad for fertility? I had mine really soon after ov this time (hence I was convinced it was implantation) so I guess that should mean less time for the egg to travel to uterus? :( Feeling down now.

oh Leelee - how many months did you ttc for before you fell pg?

Sorry to hear about the :witch: getting you Petite Moi – it is so damn frustrating. At least I won’t spend the next two weeks worrying if I will get a visit from her as we’ve done nothing that would stop her coming :lol: (have to laugh really!).

I think it’s even more frustrating as my friend got pregnant within 4 weeks of coming off the pill and they weren’t even actively trying!!!!!!! Bloody typical isn’t it. I think that had lead me into thinking it was going to be dead easy – now I’m not so sure!

Am going to just have to write this month off as a bad one and start from scratch once AF comes again. Fertility Friend suggests my next fertile period will tie in with the same time we are going away for a few days to Italy this month so hopefully being on holiday will put us both in the mood for some extra nookie!

SmileyShazza - yes hopefully a holiday should sort you out and let you return with a baby souvenir :D xx

I know, it's soooo frustrating!!! All those hours spent hoping and dreaming lately and then all I'm left with is period pain and the damn witch. If only we could all know when it's going to happen, and IF it's going to happen,then we could all just relax!

oh Leelee - how many months did you ttc for before you fell pg?

It took me 3 proper cycles (when I was BD'ing at the right time) but I started temping straight away and found out that I was O'ing in CD18/19 instead of CD10 as I thought. So I would have been TTC'in for ages and stopping well before O if I didn't temp.

I was also using OPK's, preseed, Agnus Castus (to try and O sooner) and B-50 to lengthen my LP as it was only 10 days long.

I don't think I would have gotten a BFP so quickly if it wasn't for temping. It really helped me to get to know my body.

Leelee,
Were you getting any EWCM? If so how long before ov was it?

Thanks for the advice Leelee! I might try that next month... have got preseed at home so will use that as well. Plus OPK's which I'll try. I said to myself that if it didn't happen this month I would try the OPK's next month.

Leelee,
Were you getting any EWCM? If so how long before ov was it?

I was getting EWCM a good bit before O. TO be honest last month I BD'd everyday for about 10 days (with one day off in between).

If that didn't work I was going to BD every other day during the month. It is hard work to keep it up but even if you BD every other day you won't have to worry too much about getting the timing right. If you have a fair idea when you O you won't have to start the BD'ing til about 5 days beforehand.

Thanks for the advice Leelee! I might try that next month... have got preseed at home so will use that as well. Plus OPK's which I'll try. I said to myself that if it didn't happen this month I would try the OPK's next month.

Are you temping Petite Moi? Even if you temp for one month you will get a fiar idea when you O. It is amazing how many girls on here (like me) thought they were O'ing on a certain day and it wasn't that day at all.

leelee - I haven't used temping yet but might do it next month...I've no idea when I ov, just judging by ewcm at the moment which comes a few times during the month so not a good indicator really! What kind of temp thing are you using, did you get it from the pharmacy? I don't even own one!

leelee - I haven't used temping yet but might do it next month...I've no idea when I ov, just judging by ewcm at the moment which comes a few times during the month so not a good indicator really! What kind of temp thing are you using, did you get it from the pharmacy? I don't even own one!

I joined Fertility Friend (free) and got a thermometer from Access Diagnostics online. Think it was about £5.99 so very cheap!

Thanks leelee, I'll do that I think and then I have something to "look forward to" for next month! xx

Oh bollocks mate... really had 'em crossed for you, thought it was your month. :hissy:

DragonMummy - me too :( I feel really down today, need to pick myself up somehow!!

..and of course I'm still hoping as I've only had blood on the tissue and when I went to the loo again a while ago it was nothing...but it has been like a normal af so far so it probably is that - just extremely early of course...

pants.... well, maybe July is gonna be our month eh? xxxx

Oh petite :hugs: just been to Alfs sports day and got back and read this. I am so so sorry, thought it was the one for you. Come on Petite pma pma for next month. Lets get all our equipment at the ready, preseed check, herbals check, thermometer check, opks check, dear hubby check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->