Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

haha worrisome, thanks for the smile :) Dear hubby came last in your list, did you notice? ;) I'm still hoping, foolishly, that this is still implantation bleeding. Had red on the tissue this morning, then it's only been pink on the paper the other three times I've been to the loo...but af has been like that once before so it's probably her. But still...I'm clinging to a miniscule hope...

Hey I had a bleed with both boys, apparently not enough hcg to stop the af. Keep your eye on it and dont get legless yet hun

Petite keep hanging on - FF says it doesnt count as AF until you *ahem* get a gusher....

Worrisome and DragonMummy - thanks :hugs: Okay I won't drown my sorrows in chilled white wine yet then. I've already told dh I think af might be here and, being a man, he doesn't really understand all these implantation bleeding scenarios so he definitely think I'm out. How cool would it be to surprise him with a :bfp:!!! I can feel af in there though, just waiting to come out and ruin the party!

Evil bitch :devil: I've recruited a new army of vikings now, their cv's looked quite impressive as they've fought off 90% of witches so far in their careers so fingers crossed they'll do the job!!!!! She's shown a bit more now, red. So I hope my army is fighting her with full force. Come oooon vikings!

:grr::grr::grr::grr::witch::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Petite keep hanging on - FF says it doesnt count as AF until you *ahem* get a gusher....

Dragonmummy, you are truly gifted with words, you have a way of saying things just as they are :rofl:

Dragonmummy, you are truly gifted with words, you have a way of saying things just as then are :rofl:

Saves a whole paragraph of beating about the bush... so to speak!

OK WHY do people list ebay items to finish at silly o clock in the morning.... am up at 2am bidding on potential birthday present for my Dad that ends at 0414....

:lol: :lol: @ PetiteMoi!

I am seriously considering getting a thermometer for next month I’ve been avoiding going down that route as I didn’t want to start getting too involved in charting and stuff though. Hmmmmmm. I might give it a couple of months using the ovulation strips and see how I get on and if I’m no closer to a :BFP: then maybe I could try doing the temp thing.

DragonMummy – easy way to avoid sitting up at stupid o clock to bid on Ebay items? Simple just use an auction sniper and it does all the work for you ;)

petite,
Has the witch gotten any worse? Still have fx'd for you until hear differently.

Ladies,
This month is crawling by SO slowly. Shift last night dragged on like the last day of school. Who's due to test first this month? I think we need to see a witch doctor and get a GOOD fertility (or anti-:witch:) spell. Maybe we make a voodoo doll and keep her from visiting any of us this month!

Shazza I am too involved in Ebay now - I don't trust the snipers!!! I won the item though and cos it went at silly o clock in the morning nobody tried to gazzump me at the last second. I got a signed Bruce Springsteen LP for my Dad's birthday in 2 weeks... PERFECT!!!

Er... don't want to sound like a tedious symptom spotter but I was woken up (again) at silly o clock by my uterus tightening - felt definate sharp twinges... ALSO I have broken out in MEGA zits... my skin has been pretty good for months now but suddenly I have about 8 good size whoppers on my face and I feel like a PROPER minger... and my hair is greasing up every day too - that's something else I got in first tri... HOWEVER I am being reasonable. The zits and the hair is clearly just the weather and the twinges, well that could be anything. Be nice if it was though wouldn't it? I am posting it in here as you lot know me well enough to absolve me of slightly mad symptom spots...

Ponymomma (you'll have to explain your name btw - am intrigued) I am due to test on the 6th. So Monday. I think... I have FRER tests and my AF is due on 10th according to FF although it's all guesswork this month as it's my first cycle after BCP.

DragonMummy - you sound like a very reasonable symptom spotter to me, it sounds very much like pg symptoms, especially if you recognise them from last time. Fingers crossed!!!!!

I only had some blood in my knickers (sorry for tmi) this morning and then just pink on the tissue just now. What's going ooon?! I had period pains and the usual sort of heavy period stomach I get last night and was convinced she must be coming. But just these spottings - red, pink and brown. Could this be pregnancy or should I just stop hoping?!?! I mean, it probably is af but is there any point in still hoping for a miracle?

Like I said so eloquently earlier, wait for the gush...

Ooh glad your all on here, I need help.
You remember Dragonmummy me and you on the thread about ic's, well they came this morning, and you guessed it I poas. The think is there is a line on one, quite prominent but looks bluey purple rather than pink, so I poas on some more but they just look like faint evaps, arggghhh, I cant get my camera to stop going fuzzy. Do you think a dudd, dont want to keep wasting money poas like last month argggghhh

I knw not supposed to post here but only want my buddies to see it first.
URL=https://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/alfiemama/?action=view&current=PICT0388.jpg]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/alfiemama/th_PICT0388.jpg[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->