Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

sorry trying to get it bigger
IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/alfiemama/PICT0388-1.jpg[/IMG]

arghhhh
https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9425/pict0388m.th.jpg

worrisome - I can see a very faint blue line!! What CD are you on?? xx

DragonMummy - right, I'll wait for the gush then :D Easier said than done though, just to wait...I don't seem to be able to do it!! Might test tomorrow but I guess it would be too early, af due earliest 7 July...xx

Mate that looks like a line to me... evaps only come up after about half an hour - how long did the line take to appear?

This one came up straight away, but its not that evident on the other hpts with same sample. Dont know what to think. Petite according to my chart Im about 14dpo

Could be too early to show properly, and a line is a line as far as I'm concerned! I would probably wait a few days and try again - LIAR LIAR no I wouldn't, I would use up all the sticks I had!!! But it's probably more sensible to wait a few days and test again...aaaaaaaah I'm so excited for you hun!!!! xx

It wont be hun, think its a dud test, would be on the others :cry:

No idea hun :rofl:

here are the other tests, but I did put it on the wee stick gallery and there telling me they can see more lines on the others.
https://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5946/pict0371.th.jpg

Its ok you can tell me honetly

Hm I still think it might be too early to show properly. Try again in a couple of days! (oh how I hate that advice myself)

i think i can see faint lines on them all do another one.fxd.xx

Thanks quail, Im gonna do one in the morning if I can hold on that long

YEEHAW!!!
Trying hard not to get too excited, but Worrisome, I can't help it. Giving you a big, old Southern holler here. OK, now I can sit back down and say pretty please do more P'ingOAS. (course, petite is probably right and you should wait). Oh, come on :bfp:!!!

DragonMummy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! xx

I FEEL pregnant now. A little bit sick, strange belly...just had some red-brown on the tissue again though. Shouldn't be bleeding/spotting this often surely?? Worrisome was it you who said you used to bleed during pregnancy? how much and when did it start/stop?? xx

Ah thanks Ponymomma, I suppose time will tell, just showed my friend and she said it would be enough to worry her :rofl: she was shocked how prominent it is, but it is blue not pink eeek.

Petite yes I had with both boys, just before af was due, as not enough hcg me thinks, just spotting like you have described, ooooh sounds so promising for you hun.

Worrisome go andget a proper FRER - that'll sort it out!

lol. Im going to be strong and wait a few days if temps stay high.

You are way too laid back for a name like Worrisome!! Go will power!

Quail,
Haven't heard from you in a while. How's everything? Any news? I'm sure all those wonderful children are keeping you busy. Are they all out on summer break now?

:rofl: I may be all talk :rofl: its only because I think its a dud, all the others look like evaps, just shadows, why cant the mke the digital more sensitive arggghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->