Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

go to Saino's and get a FRER woman... then you can pee on it in the morning and you'll know...

Does anyone else get a bit devastated at spending all that money on something youre just gonna piss on?

On a desperate symptom spotting digression, I have been getting uterus twinges on and off all day. Am I deluded? It's just as likely to be something else isn't it? I am really wanting someone to pee on my fire here to stop me unnecessarily getting my hopes up...

Lol, sorry no peeing on your bonfire from me, sounds a good sympton to me, what day are you on hun

I'm on CD22, 8DPO.... so I reckon it's too soon really.

Plus, emotional blow, a girl I work with has just announced her pregnancy, posting 12wk bean pics on facebook. She has a little girl who is just 2 so I am cross thinking IT SHOULD BE ME!!!!

Ah thanks Leelee, I hope so want to join you in first Tri
You know on the piccie I posted of them all, it does look like more lines. Funny in rl they dont look that great weird, apart from the one.
I dont know if my imagination now but my boobs are tingling he he he

Ah babes, it will be you soon and I will post your pics all over the net :hugs:

It's funny, with you guys I am really rooting for you and want you to get the BFP. But people I actually know.... I want to get there before them. But if theyre going to get pregnant they must be on mat leave by the time I get back to work. NO PREGNANT LADIES AROUND ME!!!

It's funny, with you guys I am really rooting for you and want you to get the BFP. But people I actually know.... I want to get there before them. But if theyre going to get pregnant they must be on mat leave by the time I get back to work. NO PREGNANT LADIES AROUND ME!!!

Aw, you will get your BFP! And then we will all be in first tri together!

yay! I hope so.... Been wanting another since he was 3months... 2 and a half years is a long time for WTT

defo hun, bloody typical got af pains now in back, you know the ones, :cry:

Hi there

I'm really new to these forums and also to the world of TTC generally! I'm Nicola and 30 (very nearly 31 - gah!) This is our first month of trying, am now 7 dpo and seriously wishing the days ahead, away.

I'm wishing and sending you all loads of pma and baby dust and look forward to spending the next few months with you all :)

Nicola xx

Hi Embovstar, welcome to our madhouse, fxxxxxxx for you hun, you never no you maybe the quickest bfp weve had in here

Hiya everyone .. My, I've got lots of catching up to do! How are all of you lovely ladies? It's the weekend, so hooray! :dance:

I'm out! CD1 for me today. I started spotting on 9DPO (Tues). Got me a little excited cause I thought it might be IB, but fate decided to play a cruel joke on me and turned out it's the old darn witch. Temps dropped drastically over the past couple of days, so I'm not gonna fool myself that this might be a VERY prolonged IB :rofl: Good news is my cycle dramatically shortened from 35 days to 29 days for June, so I'd say Agnus Castus is a wonder herb!

Worrisome: I've strained my eyes looking at the sticks & I do agree with the rest ... I see faint lines, soooooo I really think you should POAS first thing in the morning!! Fxd! I hope you'll bring us good news this weekend!

PetiteMoi: How are you doing, dear? I was hoping we could have gone on to be preggy buddies together since we were soo on the same track. I'm keeping all my crossable bits crossed for you that it's implantation! Keep us updated, yeah!

Welcome Embovstar! Those two weeks are a pain, I hope it goes quickly and that you get a :bfp: by the end of it!! xx

Worrisome - How are you feeling today, any more symptoms?? When you bled during early pregnancy, did you have like red blood as well or was it just brown/pink? I've had som blood too so I'm thinking this is it :-( Bd'd this morning which usually drags her out (tmi possibly) and it did, or so I thought. Quite a lot of blood, but just pink on the paper since. This is driving me maaaad.

DragonMummy - I know what you mean, I get really jealous when someone near me gets pregnant, but for you girls here I can't wait to get some good news! Probably because we all know how much we want it, while if someone just suddenly gets pregnant it makes you think it was dead easy for them...

Berrukins - hey sweetie, sorry to hear af got to you too!!! It's difficult to stop hoping though, isn't it! I've sort of given up on IB now but thinking it could be bleeding during early pregnancy...! My cycle shortened drastically this month too, if this is af. Day 24 as opposed to day 44 last month!!! My body is being sooo mean to me!!!

And I took a test this morning, :bfn: of course. But it's really too early to test anyway as af is not due until EARLIEST 7 July.

hmmm that's a really good point actually Petite.... it does seem like she's just suddenly up the duff. Although her DD is only 2 so can't have been trying THAT long!!! pmsl am so ungracious

Aw DragonMummy, I think we're all allowed to be feeling jealous when we want this sooo much....

Still nothing else from af apart from that blood this morning and I'm going maaad. I will be drinking tonight, sod it. I can't live like a pregnant woman when I'm most likely not. Any objections??

None here! I didn't know Harry was in my tummy for 8 weeks - dresd to think how much I had drunk/smoked in that time! (Not that I did for the rest of the preg!!!)

Such a fat bitch - tonight I have just made us a massive macaroni cheese with bacon bits in and peas - GORGEOUS!!! Feel very sick and full now though! Took Harry to the watercress line steam railway today - he saw Thomas the Tank parked by the side of the track! What more could a 2 year old want? We rode up and down on the train 4 times!!! That killed a day...

DM - aw that sounds like such a lovely day!! I bet that was a real big thing for a 2 year old to see a live Thomas the Tank!!

Okay, then I shall definitely be drinking tonight and try to forget about all this baby stuff that's in my mind 24/7. Why not eh!

Hi everyone, sorry not been on today. Been to childrens party in morning (oh the joys) and then hen do which was an afternoon tea at a posh hotel, sounds weird but very nice.

Petite, still sounds good but yes enjoy yourself while you can 9 months no drink is a very long time isnt it DM.
Dm, ooh sounds like a lovely day. I love little trips like that.

Well tested again this morning, so not sure could be an evap shadow or could be start of something but drank a little last night and think could have diluted it. So will keep testing each morning like a mad woman, not going to buy a fre yet, just going to use these tests up, dont know if I like them, seem hard to read, as Ive not used them before dont know if evap or anything else arggghhhh. Time will tell I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->