Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

DM - oh that sounds awful, three weeks of this!! I so hope it's not going to be like that and that this is actually pg symptoms!!! Your symptoms sound really, really promising!! I keep my fingers crossed so hard for you I can hardly type!!! xx

Worrisome - I love it when I get comments to get my hopes up (even if it's bad for me, I know, I know - hubby keeps telling me not to hope for too much as he knows how disappointed I get) - but I like dreaming and hoping! I last tested yesterday morning and thought I'd test again Tues morning as that's when af is due at the very earliest... unless af gets to me properly by then!

I'm spending most of my time googling 'bleeding during early pregnancy' and can't stop thinking about this!!!!

DM and Worrisome - promise to update me on your results tomorrow! I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you both!! xx

PM we're testing on Wed.

Although to be fair I'll probably knock another one out tomorrow.

And Tuesday....

Also PM mine was first cycle after coming off BCP so bound to be bonkers.

DM - ah ok! I missed that. Right, then I might join you two on Wed! A triple testing date. Woah!!!

Okey, so that sounds like it could just be a strange period after coming off the pill. I was never on the pill, on the other hand I have had strange periods like these before but it was never accompanied by period pain - as soon as I got the pain af came on properly.

Come on Wednesday and stay away all you evil :witch: :witch: :witch:!!!

love ic's - just peed on ANOTHER one despite it being too early and my pee being so watered down from drinking that it is ACTUALLY water.... i don't even need to tell you the results pmsl!!!

adding to my symptoms - lots of creamy CM - thought I was supposed to dry up after ov??? And peeing like a racehorse....

DM - aaaaah exciting!! You sound so pregnant to me!!!

I'm getting bored with this period pain now and no af. I want the spottings to stop now so that I can hope for real - if the period pains are pg symptoms they are more than welcome!!!!!

pmsl - I sound like a sad an desperate symptom spotter to me!!!

and I am utterly unconvinced that I can get myself up the duff on first cycle when it took so sodding long last time...

DM - well you don't sound like that to me ;) I, on the other hand, sound like a disillusioned girl just about to get her misbehaved period!!!!!

Must trot off to bed - really am feeling poo. Work again tomorrow ho hum...

me too....another working week ahead...nightie nightie, speak to you soon! xx

already started mine with a 10 hour shift in dullsville today!

poo! well at least your Monday blues might be better now you've already had a taste of it ;) Fingers crossed we are all pregnant and will have brilliant news to share on Wednesday!!!! xx

This sounds very like me and it's got my hopes up a lot!!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/web/ear...?start_from=63&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

This girls says:

8 DPO - Woke up feeling fine. Actually, I woke up with a lot of energy. BF got up for
work at 5:45 and I was awake and stayed awake since then. (I usually go back to slep till
8!)
Went to the washroom and had bleeding. New blood. I was scared and thought AF was early
or something worse. Cervix still feels closed. Way more blood than spotting, not enough
to be AF. Put in tampon for a half hour. Took it out and it absorbed everything (there
was a lot of old blood on tampon) and no new spotting so far. Not feeling too bad. A few
cramps, but nothing severe. Not heartburn as of yet. Feeling fine and normal today...

More bleeding at 6 pm. Dark red/brown with teensy clots. Not many, but a few. A little
cramping and pain on the under side of my boob.

9 DPO - Same bleeding as yesterday. Thought AF was here. Tested, got a BFN. Bleeding
seemed heavy but appears to be gone again. SOOO CONFUSED. Mild AF type cramps on and
off...

Have a little spotting again around 5:30-6 pm. But it's very brown. The spotting is very
wet and not thick like blood. No new blood.
Feeling very bloated this evening again. Even bf admits that my stomach is bloaty!!!
(lol) Decreased appetite.
Didn't have a BM today, which is really odd because I am always regular. Usually go at
7-8 am, but it's almost 8 pm and nothing. I don't even have a need to go. My stomach
feels like I HAVE to go, but I just don't need to. Making me super bloaty! UGH. Can't
remember if I had a BM yesterday either...??

10 & 11 DPO - Not much of anything. Occasional breast tenderness and a "Stitch" feeling
in my uterus, but that's about it. Got a faint BFP on 11 DPO.

12 DPO - BFP on Digital test!! :D
Sore boobs occassionally, and some cramping in the uterus on and off. Other than that,
feeling good. Starting to feel tired though.

Sorry to paste a whole story on here but it got me so excited, even hubby is more convinced now that it's actually POSSIBLE it could be pregnancy!

Right. I'm off to bed. But probably won't be able to sleep!!!

Oh Petite, it just be the same story for u! Fxd! and lotsa :dust:

berrukins -thanks hun :hugs: I really hope so!!!!! How are you my love? xx

Oh poop,

Was so full of the PMA yesterday. Woke up this morning and all I feel is the witch on her way. Very typical AF symptoms popping up. 11DPO. Maybe I'll throw some $ down the drain and test w/ everyone else on Wednesday. That's seems reasonable, right?

ponymomma - aw hun, remember it could as well be pg symptoms! 50/50 until you know for sure. Yes join us on Wednesday!!! Surely at least one of us should get a :bfp: if you look at it statistically!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->