Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Ah :hugs: Ponymomma. You still get af pains when bfp though.

I did another one of the Babymad ones and got a line, then I thought I wonder if faulty batch went and got some different one (still cheapies but 10miu) and nothing not a dot, then had a 25 miu and thought my sample from the morning (went to bed at 1am and up 7am) looked weak so did 2nd morning urine, which looked more concentrated but still nothing. Looks like Im out. Temps where actually higher though this morning, and weeing lots, messed up body:cry: :cry:

worrisome - it sounds to me that your pg but that the hormones are not strong enough to show properly yet. A line should be a line and how many dud tests could there be?? You're not using tests that expired in 1999 are you? xx

Time to go to the loo and check again...

Thanks ladies, just being a little whiny today I guess.

Worrisome, Don't you have really low HCG during the first part of preg? Maybe this is why tests keep giving conflicting info. Being a little slow this morning as well, but what DPO are you?

Petite, Still hanging in there? That story sounds just like you!!!! Funny how our bodies could care less about the stress they put us through. Would be nice if it would be clear cut symptoms- PREG or AF.

Dragon, Wednesday's the day, huh? I mean Wednesday's THE Day!!!.

Good luck to all those testing on Wednesday will keep my fingers crossed for you all :D

For once in my life I am actually looking forward to AF coming so we can get back on track and start trying properly again. Got another 2 ½ weeks to wait till she’s been and gone though :lol:

Ponymomma - def still hanging in there mate. I sooo want this to be pg...will test with the other girls on Wed!! Wednesday is the big testing day and the big :bfp: day right?! I just had a tiny bit of brown-red on the tissue but nothing else...if this is af she will go down in history as the stranges af EVER!!!

SmileyShazza - thanks hun!! I'll send af over if you want? She's not wanted here!!! :) I've now got Stevie Wonder's For Once in my Life in my head!! xx

Thank you Smiley,
Love your name!!!! Hope the witch behaves herself for you this month! If not, just let us know, and we'll knock her around a bit:trouble:.

Hhmm, could be Ponymomma, I did bleed with both boys but saying that had fab lines on both the boys test, none of this faint line malarky. Ff says about 17dpo, but if you look at my chart, the chart stalkers think I may have ov'd on cd14 instead of 11 so would be 14dpo. I have not got a clue when Af will be here. The last real AF I had was 1st May, then had tiny mini bleed (and I mean tiny when wiped for about an hour) on 9th June.

Hi SmileyShazza, things sound like their getting back to norm for you.

Hi everyone

worrisome - pregnancies can be different from previous ones so fingers xd the faint line is definitely a line!!! Oh I really do think so hun!

I'm getting maaad with all this! If this is AF, come ON already and show your ugly face so that I can get on with my life!!!!!

Hi folks, been following your posts for the last few days,
really hope this is it for you ladies, sounds like there could be :bfp:s all over the shop :happydance:
:hug: and :dust:to all.

Aw thanks hun, I hope at least one of us gets a :bfp: soon!!!

I'm going mad with all this!!! One minute I'm convinced I must be pregnant, the next I'm convinced it's just af playing up. Aaarrghg!

Hang in there. (yeah, I know, easy for me to say at the minute!! watch this space in a fortnight's time when I'll be the demented woman, hopefully you'll be hopping between here and first tri by then!!)
:dust:

..and for what it's worth, it really doesn't sound like AF to me. But she is an evil lady and comes in many guises.

AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Okay, freaking out a little here. Thought I had this all under control! HAVE TO TEST NOW!!! Help!!! Must resist overwhelming urge to spend money needlessly!! Feel like I'm going to puke, but ate WAY too much yesterday, so probably just indigestion. :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: So nervous all of a sudden (and incredibly horny, what's up w/ that??!!) Have to hold out till Wednesday. Someone PLEASE stop me!

AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Hmmm, no, sorry can't, I think you should :test: You'll be MISERABLE if you don't.

Id love to say wait Ponymomma and be a good friend but like noja :test:

I know Im a :devil:

Oh thanks, you bunch of evil women!!! :dohh: God, I'm so easy. Course I'm going to pick up a test on my way to work tonight. Maybe I can hold out till tomorrow morning at least. I'm going to turn into a pissaholic!!

Noja - thanks hun! you're right, it doesn't sound at all like af but she's no friend of mine and she hates me sometimes so it might well be her. Oh that sounded sooo lovely, that I'll be in the first trimester *dreaming away*

ponymomma - I think you should test now AND on wednesday just in case!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->