Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Thanks Quail! How are you hun? xx

hi im fine just hate this 2ww this morning ive had rightsided cramping like o, pain dont know what thats all about as im 4dpo.xx

Quail - yeah the 2ww is annoying!!!! You just want to fast forward to when af is due and that lovely :bfp: in your hand :D When you bled during pg, did you have proper blood, like red? Sorry if you already said..

Quail - yeah the 2ww is annoying!!!! You just want to fast forward to when af is due and that lovely :bfp: in your hand :D When you bled during pg, did you have proper blood, like red? Sorry if you already said..

yes i did i was about 14 weeks and i had a internal and i was already bleeding pinky then after the internal it was really heavy,xx

:cry: did a fre today and bfn so now just to wait for af, temps were high again, what is going

worrisome - oh no hun, but you never know it might be early and with your symptoms and high temps it sounds like pg! What day are you on again?? :hugs:

According to ff Im on 18dpo but could have also ovd according to chart stalkers group on cd14 which would be 15dpo. Surely it would have shown up by now. Would be ok if it hadnt been for them daft tests, arggghh. I'll be ok, just havent had a proper af since 1st May, think Im going to have to go to Drs.

How you doing hun? anymore?

Worrisome - some blood on tissue earlier but nothing else, testing tomorrow, aaaah!

Well they say some people don't get a :bfp: until a few days/even weeks after af is due! Are you booking a dr appt anyway? They might be able to take a blood test xx

ooh sounds good for you hun, fxxxxx. Not sure Pm, may give it till 32 days is up and then can say missed 2 af's

Worrisome - me too hun - :bfn:. CANNOT stop pissing on sticks! Maybe tomorrow will be for us. Failing that Friday?

Ponymomma - This is a great part of being English - bizarre phrases! You were nearly right - in context you would say "Mary is up the duff" or "I'm up the duff" - I like to abbreviate to being 'duffers'! We could also have a bun in the oven. *sigh* love educating you Americans with our english eccentricities!

Petite - I know the symptoms are all there. But most can be explained away I think. But today despite eating loads I have been HANK MARVIN!!! (another one for you ponymomma - cockney rhyming slang pmsl!!!) and the nausea again. Just all seems a bit too easy though and I had what felt like a :witch: cramp earlier....

Worrisome - Saw someone on here that didn't show til 20DPO.... Maybe Friday will be our day? I am either 12 or 14 DPO so not too excited yet....

Got a :bfn: this morning :( So disappointed!! What's wrong with me then?! Just these spottings and minor bleeding, period pain but no af. On 15DPO today (if my ewcm meant I ov'd) so it should show by now right???

How are you doing ladies??? xx

Oh Pm, sorry hun :hugs: maybe you ov later though hun. I would maybe class the bleed as an af and try temping this month to see if you can spot the ov.

Ps I didnt test this morning, didnt think any point according to ff it has moved my ov date and now only 10dpo. So think I have missed it this month, bit gutted but hey ho.

Morning all,

As disturbing as it might sound to my simple, Southern ears, I totally want to be duffers!!! (thank you Dragon, will love to throw that one out to everyone around here:laugh2:)

Worrisome, Wouldn't worry about BFN at 15 dpo. Still seems a little early.

Petite- Maybe you should take a trip to the drs as well. Is it hard for y'all to get an appointment w/ gyn on short notice? Get a scan and make sure all the parts working well.

Woke up this morning w/ AF back pain and burning lower front. Usually means the witch is on her way:sad2:. Flow should start on Friday. The good news is my periods have become very regular w/ the B vits and diet. Didn't ever think that was going to happen. So, next month should be easy to track O.

What??!! Worrisome, how does FF keep moving everyone's O date? I am so confused w/ that website. What about your chart made them change?

I know what you mean.

Hey Ponymomma its up the duff lol.

I took out the positive opk I had put in and it moved it to cd20 arggghhh. I did have pain if you remember about cd18 and we all thought was Inplant pain, maybe it was ov. Onyl bd cd16 so not looking great after all. Going to try and take my mind of it by doing a course, now just what to do lol. Hope af not to bad for you hun if she is coming.

Bad news on my front too which is TOTALLY unexpected.... BFN this morning and now :witch: pains. And proper, unmistakeable ones.

I was so convinced that I was preg - I had every symptom that I had with Harry. So here's to next month girls. xxxx

And Ponymomma- I would love for a bit of my Surrey Slang to find it's way to Virginia!!!! That would please me no end! I shall try and give you something new every now and then.

Worrisome,

Don't give up yet. Maybe your DH says some super swimmers that hung around for a few days. You know, they say girl spermies are way stronger than boys. Maybe you still had a few waiting impatiently for the egg (can't you just see them, foot tapping, starting to huff, "This is so rude. WTH is taking that egg so long? Does it think we have nothing better to do? ')??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->