Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Treating myself to pancakes and maple syrup to cheer myself up and ease the pre mental tension....

Hi girls

Oh no I can't believe not a single one of us got a :bfp: yet! With all these symptoms and strange spottings! Ah well. I will def book a doc's appt to check it all out. Have got af pains again today but no af. Oh it sounds so much like it could be pg with spottings but I guess I just have to stop kidding myself :(

Going out for a meal with the girls tonight and will treat myself to a couple of glasses of wine, that shouldn't be a problem right?? According to the test I'm NOT pregnant so shouldn't have to worry?!

Even if you are hun a couple of glasses won't hurt.

I think I speak for everyone when I say OH BOLLOCKS.......

Really disappointed for you you both PM and DM. :hug:
Hope you have a good evening PM and you were quite entitled to a couple of glasses of wine. I hope your system settles down and remember the show ain't over til the fat lady sings... (Oh, the :witch:will really be out to get me this cycle for calling her fat!!
You too DM, next cycle might be the one for you. :hug:

Thanks Noja!! I don't care what I call that stupid witch anymore, she doesn't seem to reward you for compliments anyway! I will definitely enjoy some wine tonight and try to stop thinking too much about this. I'll book an appt for tomorrow morning so that at least I've done something and perhaps she'll show then.

DM - wholeheartedly agree!! I can't believe you didn't get a :bfp:!! Although...not over till that fat ugly lady sings like Noja said!

Your VERY brave PM, don't think I'd have to courage to call that slut ugly as well as fat!! :rofl:
p.s for anyone who needs this out into context we're talking about the witch!

Is anyone listening to the News at the mo!! Scientists have engineered a spermie!!!!-oh, no matter how deparate I get I don't think I could....

HAHAHA! read that on the news earlier - MEN!!! You thought you ruled the world but soon we won't need you any more!!!

Just signed up for another 3 months on fertility friend. I have looked for other sites that are free but theyre not as good and somehomw manage to be even MORE confusing!

Noja and DM - hahahaha that's brilliant! I wonder what qualities it will have?! Frankenstein's monster springs to mind...

Perhaps what we're doing wrong is we're being too kind to the ugly bitch. We might just need to stand up to her and tell her what we really think. I think she's an ugly, annoying, mean, stupid, fat minger!!! How about you girls??

Mine still hasn't appeared.... so I am going to be a wimp and not tempt fate. Although I think fate has already been tempted :(

DM - I shouldn't either really as she's not here yet but I hope to annoy her to either come out NOW or stay away for 9 months!!!

I've got period pains today and it feels like she will be here any second - on the other hand it felt like that a few days ago too.

Dm - I know, uncertainty is the worst thing ever!! Best thing is :bfp:, then :bfn: and then uncertainty!!! I'd rather know so I can get on with my life!!!

Worrisome,

Don't give up yet. Maybe your DH says some super swimmers that hung around for a few days. You know, they say girl spermies are way stronger than boys. Maybe you still had a few waiting impatiently for the egg (can't you just see them, foot tapping, starting to huff, "This is so rude. WTH is taking that egg so long? Does it think we have nothing better to do? ')??!!

That so made me laugh, cheered me up no end, thanks hun:hugs:

Dm - I know, uncertainty is the worst thing ever!! Best thing is :bfp:, then :bfn: and then uncertainty!!! I'd rather know so I can get on with my life!!!

No you can't!!! Sorry mate but then you get 9 weeks of worrying and fretting over every twinge until you get your first scan and into second trimester. THEN you can relax a little bit. But then you get into THIRD tri and turn into a hippo, then you have the baby and it just doesn't sleep.....

Your relaxation days are FAR from over my friend!!!!! But it's all soooo worth it. xxx

Worrisome - yes :hugs: to all of us, and I can't believe the bad statistics here girls! Surely one of us should have got a :bfp: this month!? Well that means next month we're in for a bunch of :bfp:s!!!

DM - haha I guess you're right on that one! But I would like to get to that next stage of worrying now...i've had enough of the 'can I have a baby or not' worry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->