Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

I did but the Guildford Tesco said it was only clearblue plus so I got a box of htem but their website says everything clearblue so might take another trip out later... get me a box of digi ones

And so I can officially announce the return of the evil, ugly, stupid :witch: To quote our great DM - the gusher has come.

I feel relieved and sad at the same time. But it's just sooo nice to KNOW!!!!! And now I can enjoy some drinks with my two friends who are coming over to visit from Sweden this weekend.

However...I'm slightly worried about my f-d up af!!!!!! No idea what was going on there, with spottings and small bleeding for 9 days before she showed for real! Might book a doc's appt...

DM - you sound so pregnant hun, I'm just waiting for you to come in here and shout :bfp:!!!

Embovstar - what day are you on? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I know what you mean, even if it's your first try you just really really want it to happen! This was our 2nd try now, sooo hoping next month will be our month.

banana - welcome sweetie and so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you will get a :bfp: soon!

ponymomma (PoMo in da house yeah) - oh that sounds so promising, fingers crossed!! Nausea and burping are really common pg symptoms!!! when are you testing?

Hmm not convinced PM - I am due tomorrow - I should have shown SOMETHING on a FRER by now - not even getting evap lines PMSL!

Am gonna test again in the morning then wait again until Monday. BIM as well girls that this will only be my second AF after coming off the pill so not expecting it to run smoothly! Just going by the dates suggested by FF....

Gutted about the gusher (sorry but pmsl) but relieved for you that you at least have some closure and can start again this month. It's a million times better than hanging in limbo eh? Big love to my girls xxxx

Hmmm just inspected my chart again. Although I had a positive OPK on 25th(which is taken as my ov date), I had creamy CM all the way to the 28th June. Which could mean I didn't ov til then. Then my AF won't be due til Monday. Garghhhh.... Confused. Glad I'm temping this month - should help!

DM - confusing! although it's possible to have ewcm even when you don't ov, or at least so I've heard. It's so annoying living in limbo so I really really hope you'll soon find out and most of all I hope it's a :bfp:!!!

Hello girls.
I'm also with you in that \\:D/ journey.
I'm 33 right now and trying for 3rd. We have two sons - ages 12 and 6. Looks like six years apart is my charm, so hopefully that'll :bfp:happen soon.

Since my hubby works far away and only is at home in every 10 days or so, I'm kinda pressed not to look at my ov but rather :sex:whenever possible lol. Still I felt sooo prg last month... well... until... :witch:

talk to you soon :)

lol@baby factory :D
that's exactly how my husband calls it :D
let the baby factory start.

welcome kessutripp!

lol yes that's what our bedroom has turned into :D I hope you'll see that :bfp: soon so you can keep up with the 6 year rule! Lots of :dust: your way!! I know what you mean, I felt really pg this month but af still got me :( I guess if you want something this month you can start imagining all sorts of things.

Hi honeybuns

Hi Kessutrip welcome hun.

Petite so sorry about gusher, heres to the next month. Still horrid horrid witch (wish they would change her face)

DM whats that you temp, wheres your chart mrs, come on share share,

I just did a daft very daft thing, tigerlady said dont test now until 14dpo I had one stick left and being poas idiot I am I weed on it. I thought I would take the temptation to test tommorow away from me. And by jove its got another line on it, argggghh, I do think evap though as we only bd cd16 and according to ff ov cd20 would be incredibly lucky to catch that one. So now Im all in a tizz again argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi i joined bnb last nite after going to the doctors to be refered to gyno. im 30 in october and didn't feel old till i joined :rofl:. how's every1 doing? xx

Hi Mossip, how long have been trying? welcome to the team and bnb

we have just started try but i have a lot of problems so the doc has refered us straight away. i tried about 9 years ago wen i was with my x and thats wen they found out my problems so me and my oh decided to try sooner rather than later lol. i have no idea wot to do on here tho so i feel a little lost xx

mossip - welcome hun! Yeah I didn't feel old either, until I joined here and saw all the little 20 somethings hence this thread which has now got a bunch of really lovely girls in it!! I'm 30 in October too! have long u been trying for?

worrisome - wow I can't believe it, it really must mean you're pg!! It's prob too early too show properly. Fingers crossed!!!!

we have just started try but i have a lot of problems so the doc has refered us straight away. i tried about 9 years ago wen i was with my x and thats wen they found out my problems so me and my oh decided to try sooner rather than later lol. i have no idea wot to do on here tho so i feel a little lost xx

Oh hope they can sort it out for you hun, good idea to go to docs straight away, if there's help to get you may as well take it :)

Mossip, sounds like you have an understanding Doctor hun, thats half the battle. We will keep you company on your journey :hugs:

Pm not sure hun, wasnt expecting it at all, the more I look at it the more it looks like an evap, just if you remember I had the babymad ic evaps and then used a diff brand and nothing, until now. Going to test now on Monday and not before, please dont let me.

Worrisome - good plan to wait till Monday as the test have been so different, I really think you wouldn't get a line unless you've got some of that pg hormone in your body so fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->