Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Yeah he's a great doc. we really excited about ttc but no we r gonna have a battle but hey ho im sure we'll all get there.

Thanks for making me feel welcome xxx

Blimey Worrisome - what is with you and lines???? I still can't believe theyre all evaps so I reckon you're an early BFP hun..

PM - thanks hun, would be great to have SOME kind of answer!!! Even AF would be fine cos then at least I would know!!! NOT that I am willing her to happen - I would much rather the BFP!

To Mossip and the other new lady who's name excaped me in teh last 15 seconds (sorry - I am ashamed!!!) welcome and best of luck to you!!!! Hope you get your BFP really soon. xxx

btw - been getting small amounts of creamy CM for a week or so now.... any thoughts? Is that a pre-cursor to AF?

Lol DM just not sure though, do you not get any lines at all on the ic, I thought everyone did, thats why I think there evaps, Ive got nothing to compare it with really.

I agree Im ok if I get af, would obviously be thrilled if I dont but at least my cycle is getting back to normal. Got bad heartburn today though.

DM - creamy cm (hahaha nearly wrote cum, omg) is definitely a pg sign!!! Oh sooo exciting!!

ooh DM sounds like you are hun, fxxxxxxxx. let me see your chart, let me let me purleeese

Hiya all is it to late to join here or maybe i am too old 33, 34 next week trying for number 3 had one stillborn 17 years ago in august and a mmc in feb this year been ttc for about 2 years still hoping it will happen missed this month again the :witch: got me last week so here goes again good luck to you all hoping we all get :bfp: very very soon :hug:

wow, that's great pg news worrisome - heartburn is supposed to be a hard and steady sign!
congrats i would say :)

I don't know about creamy lotion, but hopefully it's a good sign as well...

Let us all know, will you :)

Guys I only took my temp for the first time today PMSL!!! It's not a massively insightful piece of data just yet....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0 knock yourselves out!!!

Eh looks like mine, you need to put the homepage one in :rofl:

Alie you are very welcome! Good luck hun and look forward to chatting more xx

Lol DM just not sure though, do you not get any lines at all on the ic, I thought everyone did, thats why I think there evaps, Ive got nothing to compare it with really.

I agree Im ok if I get af, would obviously be thrilled if I dont but at least my cycle is getting back to normal. Got bad heartburn today though.

Nope - done about 8 this week (YES, I KNOW....) and even after an hour or so there's nothing - just pure white with one hot pink line... same with the FRER.

*******s... not even giving me false hope!!!! :hissy:

Yes but Seity on here had negs at 10dpo and then 12dpo bfp, so still have faith hun, wheres this chart then

homepage one?

Am confused....

Like I said though, ain't gonna be anything of note - it's only got one temp on it!!!

Welcome alie - of course you're not too old hun! I keep my fingers crossed so hard for you to get that :bfp: soon and for it to stay. xx

Sorry I seemed to have missed a full page out, lol. Thanks Kessup (my new nickname for you) and hi Alie, sorry wasnt being rude, I missed the page lol.

Mush brain, check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->