Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

@Worrisome - I was going to go with Kes as an abbreviation - like the retro film about a kid and a kestrel? pmsl - getting far too into this however I am very proud at my christening Ponymomma PoMo....

No it wasn't. But my digi is very low on temp. Am usually about 34 degrees on it (or clinically dead) when I have messed around with it in the past but I am 35.4 today.

if you can :blush: temp vaginally you will find a lot higher. My temps are always quite low also, when you do it normally.

Kes oooh I like that.

:rofl: what are you like, why? Its only your fanjo

fpmsl - FANJO!!!!!

we're not technically ttc until August so I am trying to do all this discretely so he doenst thinkg I am trying to get up teh duff deliberately!

God I sound awful....

DM - hahaha so funny :rofl: how will you temp secretly anyway, regardless of where? :D

:rofl: fpmsl, I temp discreetly, hubby up before me when he is in shower I temp, hes nearly caught me once, said was it my phone going off lol.

I just keep it by my bed. I have a toddler, that's not unreasonable. I just do it when he's up and out!

OK just been to the loo - I have EWCM!!! WTF????

Flip me, one night away and I can't keep up. Just calling in to say cheerio before I head to Scotland in the morning and to spread some :dust: around!! Have a lovely weekend everyone. Let's all have some :sex: JUST for fun this weekend!! :muaha:

what is TTC? Sorry, first timer and first time trying and first time on this site - thinking about trying an ovulation test - does anyone know if it gives you an exact date for ovulation or what please? We've been trying for a while and panicking and worrying... wish I had a magic wand! Both my younger sisters have just either had a kid or are pregnant...

Hi Hope, TTC is Trying to Conceive so I guess that puts you in the right place!! All the best!! :dust:
Oh and Welcome on board!!

Just back from Tescos - snagged their last two boxes of CB digis. Niiiiice....

Hi ladies,

I have a question. According to my chart, I was supposed to ov on cd 14 this week, which is today. I had a good 2nd line on my opk on monday and had some cramping and lower back pain on tues but I have yet to have the ewcm this week. It's creamy but not a ton. Also I didn't have the stabbing pain in my lower right side like I did last month around ov. Only my 2nd month off bcp's. Do you think I'm ov'ing or no?

No not temping yet, going to start doing that next month though if I don't get my BFP this month.

38 and ttc my first. Im a nurse and I know all the stats are stacked against. Im now 12dpo and things were timed just right. Its only my first attempt and Im already searching the web. I had some major AF cramps yesterday with no AF. Woulda been 5 days early which is not common for me Im a regular 26-27 day cycler. I now have these crazy blue veins on my breasts and nipples. Totally shocked me getting out of the shower. Nothing else going on tho....... BFN tonight after work. Too early????

LucyorJack,

The veins are a very good sign, especially that noticeable! It is very early to start testing, even the early predictors won't catch it if your body doesn't produce a lot of the hormone. I would test in 2 more days. Good luck!!!

morning all.

Little update from the crazy world of my uterus.... preg symptoms gone. AF symptoms gone. I have creamy CM, EWCM, and currently feel like someone has kicked me in the lady regions and it feels bruised. Which isn't a symptom of ANYTHING except a good night of BD'ing which didn't happen last night!! Mostly due to the toddler sleeping between us with a cough - would just be wrong!

Like I said, due on today according to FF but that's assuming my ov date was right - I'm going by CM and one line on an opk that wasnt quite as dark as the test line but it was the only line I got!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->