Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

My lord, you girls have been busy. Ha Ha, fanjo :rofl::rofl:.

Welcome to all everyone new. Good luck and tons of :dust:!!

Petite, Think I saw some bad news about a gusher for you. So sorry to read. Was hoping we would all get lucky this month. :hugs:

Worrisome, Any new lines? Don't think I'll ever be able to use those IC or for that matter OPK's. Too confusing for this girl.

Dragon, Well today is the day. Had painful AF cramps last night. Pretty sure the evil one is here. Are you getting on better?

Hate to run, but full day ahead. FX'd for everyone. Come one :bfp:!!

Fanjo for the Mamaries, :rofl:

Hey PoMo, stay away witch :grr:

Well tested this morning and bfn :cry:

Does anyone get evaps on the ic after the times up? I know naughty but looked after and huge big evap. Is this normal?

Hope everyone is well.

Temps are still high, so not out yet, I will fight this :witch:

Hello girls.. I figured I could join this thread as seen as i'm 31 this year! This is my first month into ttc. Just came off the pill. Had a withdrawal bleed last month but nothing since. fingers crossed I've caught first time! It can happen!!
Good luck to you all!
xxxx

Hi saffy yeah youre more than welcome here!!!

PoMo I am cramping again now - I do feel like today could be the day too.... Oh well, at least that establishes us as TTC buddies if our cycles are similar!!! xxx

I am wondering when do you take your temp??? does it have to be done at the same time daily?? sorry if i a been a pain alie xx

Youre supposed to do it at the same time every day when you wake up - ie wake up the same time every day and temp. Is that right people?

Can someone pleeeeease come round mine and confiscate all my wretched HPT's please? I am demonstrating many an AF symptom yet I am still averaging 2 HPT's a day.... PATHETIC!!!

Can someone pleeeeease come round mine and confiscate all my wretched HPT's please? I am demonstrating many an AF symptom yet I am still averaging 2 HPT's a day.... PATHETIC!!!

:rofl: I'll take yours if you take mine! lol. I think we're all poasaholics in here! All the money I've spent on them I could have gone on holiday! xxxx

me three, I got 6 and peed on them all, eeeek, why!!!! god knows.

Been busy today though - me and Harry made Postman Pat cakes and then I made a lovely vanilla cheesecake with strawbs on top for a bbq tomorrow - YUMMY!!!

Been busy today though - me and Harry made Postman Pat cakes and then I made a lovely vanilla cheesecake with strawbs on top for a bbq tomorrow - YUMMY!!!

Awww.. you know what.. you've just given me a big reality check! I should be doing things to take my mind off it instead of obsessing over sticks and symptoms. I'm gonna get myself out tomorrow and go see some friends and family before I lose the plot! lol

xxxxx

Good call hun - won't do any of us any good sitting at home moping will it?

Really is an awesome cheesecake though - cannot WAIT to get stuck into it!

Hi everyone! I'm 34 and ttc for the first time. This month has been the first to really feel promising. I'm having all sorts of symptoms but it's hard to tell if they're real or in my head. I'm supposed to wait to test until at least the 18th but there is no way I can wait that long!

Hi Nola - welcome! Get yourself a load of internet cheepies - then you can do 2 a day like meeeee!!!

Just wasted another one by the way people.... grr....

Boohoo :cry: the witch got me today. Kind of knew it was gonna happen. Still doesn't make it any easier. At least work is CRAZY right now. Anything to take my mind off it. Definitely going out for drinks when I get off!!!!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there. :hugs: to all!

Of PoMo, bug :hugs: so sorry hun, :grr: I hate that witch.
You go and get bladdered hun. (another northern term for you)

Heres to next month, we will will arm ourselves with everything we can.

Hi Nola - welcome! Get yourself a load of internet cheepies - then you can do 2 a day like meeeee!!!

Just wasted another one by the way people.... grr....

lmao :rofl: you're funny. I'm waiting on a 25 pack coming in the post this morning.. lol I can do a few a day also then! Altho.. :( getting mega af symptoms today. *sigh*.

xxx

Hi everyone! I'm 34 and ttc for the first time. This month has been the first to really feel promising. I'm having all sorts of symptoms but it's hard to tell if they're real or in my head. I'm supposed to wait to test until at least the 18th but there is no way I can wait that long!

:hi: Nola... good luck! Keeping my fingers (and legs crossed for all them girls that are getting the needing to pee often symptom!) for you!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"