Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi,

I'm thirty and ttc for the first time.. my mum managed to get pregnant by accident at 39 so I'm hoping those ridiculously fertile genes have rubbed off on me!

My man is convinced that we would have hit the target before now, if it wasn't for his penchant for tight jeans and 20 years of smoking (which he's struggling to give up, bless him!)

x

Hi,

I'm thirty and ttc for the first time.. my mum managed to get pregnant by accident at 39 so I'm hoping those ridiculously fertile genes have rubbed off on me!

My man is convinced that we would have hit the target before now, if it wasn't for his penchant for tight jeans and 20 years of smoking (which he's struggling to give up, bless him!)

x

Hi Chix! xx.. good luck! How long have you been ttc for?

I'm 32, had couple of months of TTC last summer, but just had our first wedding anniversary and decided to go for it. Decided that i was going to play it cool and not get obsessed :loopy:! But i already am! :)

I was aiming to test on the 15th , but ended up buying and doing at test on thursday eve 9dpo ... :bfn:, ( as i'd seen that that tesco had half price tests on here! ). :witch: hasn't yet made an appearance, even though i felt due on last week. So going to try and hold out until wednesday....even though i know i have one more test hiding in the house! Have just come back from our jollies, and previously :plane: has delayed :witch:....so hope that hasn't thrown things off track.

Good luck to everyone x

Sufficiently bladdered last night (right? thanks, Worrisome) :drunk::wine::drunk::wine::drunk:. Single woman this weekend as DH and DS are out of town.

Good morning to the many more newbies. Nosy alert- What cycle day? How many cycles TTC? Any other kids? etc., etc.. Not to brag or anything, but we've got a girl who's trying for #10! That's right, #10!! Her fertility has to be a lucky sign!!!

Dragon, What's up? Any happy lines w/ all that testing?

Ooh, head splitting. Think I need a few more hours horizontal. When did I get so old?

hi all well had a faint line last night and today on a frer but bfn on a superdrug so gonna keep poas and see what happens im only 8dpo so i suppose theres still time.xx

Good morning to the many more newbies. Nosy alert- What cycle day? How many cycles TTC? Any other kids? etc., etc.. Not to brag or anything, but we've got a girl who's trying for #10! That's right, #10!! Her fertility has to be a lucky sign!!!

Enjoy your weekend as a singleton and the vino! I'm currently CD31, first cycle of trying this year. We've been together almost 12 years and our only baby so far is our dog!

failed attempt at qouting ponymomma above! just getting used to this! :)

Hi,

x

Hi Chix! xx.. good luck! How long have you been ttc for?

Hi ttcsaffy,

This is our first month of officially trying, but we've been BDing unprotected like 30% of the time since xmas.. we both sort of knew we wanted to try 4 a baby but it took us a while to actually talk about it properly, didn't want to scare eachother off!!

But a couple of weeks ago we talked and decided we want to do it asap, so now it's full-on with OPKs and everything.. I don't want him to stress about it so I didn't tell him it was ov time this week, I just 'happened' to be wearing ridiculous lingerie three nights in a row! :blush:

xx

Sufficiently bladdered last night (right? thanks, Worrisome) :drunk::wine::drunk::wine::drunk:. Single woman this weekend as DH and DS are out of town.

There are several other options you can use as an alternative to "bladdered" although that was excellent Englishness! Alternatives to consider are:

Trolleyed
Sozzled
Pissed (I know - different context across the pond)
Cakeholed
etc etc....

Dragon, What's up? Any happy lines w/ all that testing?

Ooh, head splitting. Think I need a few more hours horizontal. When did I get so old?

Mate I have no idea whats gwaning with my uterus. Today I have the tedious combination of a double ear infection (my whole face is hot and cannot be touched it's so painful) and incessant tinnitus which is driving me bonkers...

I am CD30 and 16DPO, due on yesterday. One day I am exhibiting every preg symptom under the sun (except sore jugs to be fair - please note how I am making an effort to use twee British terms for everything!!!) the next day I am completely pre mental

Now BIM I was supposed to get :witch: yesterday (or thereabouts - BIM it's my first proper cycle after BCP). Today I have EWCM. Lots of it. And I have just done an OPK and a HPT (both IC's). The OPK is a clear positive! Came up straight away! All the signs say I should be ov'ing but I am 16DPO!!! HELP!!!

(Am gonna cut and paste this in a whole thread as well btw in case you think I am repeating myself shamefully!)

Hope everyone else is well - PoMo how goes it in your manor?

Dragonmummy .............. you cannot leave us hanging like that...............often +opk can also detect pregnanct ..............

Did you take a hpt

Right what do you think - this is the HPT.... it's really really faint - it came up as just a spot within about 2 minutes then after about 15 (I KNOW!!) it was a line. But it did show after 2 minutes!!!

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC01484.jpg

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC01491.jpg

Ladies where are you all tonight when I need you mostest....

2 BFN's today. Ho hum. Also I have been temping for 4 days and I seem to have had an ovulation dip and surge in those days which would account for the EWCW and the positive OPK...

Hi DragonMummy,

I can defo see a faint line. Did you test again this morning?

dunno - it came up within 2 or 3 minutes.... must have been though :(

I would like to joing the 30+ club. I am 32 (will be 33 next month) we are now TTC. I have two children and he has one from previous relationships. We want so badly to have a child together. I had my tubes tied in 2003 and just had them reversed May 29th.

I have never tracked ovulation before so all of this is new to me. It is actually quite exhausting. I feel like it has become an obsession. I have found very helpful info on this board though. You all are amazing! I have a 28 day cycle and unfortunately AF came today. :( Hopefully we will all get our :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->