Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi Natsters - bonzer to meet you! Best of luck

Can't talk properly tonight, enraged by blow job insemination thread!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/165576-artificial-insemination-after-fellatio.html

I defy you not to turn purple with rage.

Either she's taking the piss or she's serious. Not sure which is worse...

Welcome Natsters! We're not actually old in here, just a bit more mature than all the babies (20 year olds) ;)

Think I'd just about kissed a boy for the first time when I was 14!! But in fairness teenage girls have a shit load of pressure to deal with now. They think it's expected of them and you get some old fashioned wee git who thinks it'll be a great way of getting a free council house and persuades little girlie to do his bidding!

Tee Hee, I'd love you to get started just to see more of your phrases!!:devil:

Think I'd just about kissed a boy for the first time when I was 14!! But in fairness teenage girls have a shit load of pressure to deal with now. They think it's expected of them and you get some old fashioned wee git who thinks it'll be a great way of getting a free council house and persuades little girlie to do his bidding!

:ignore:

Have I said something offensive-so sorry if I have, not meaning to be mean, just feel for all the young girliies out there, guess this not the forum for that though, sorry!

Have I said something offensive-so sorry if I have, not meaning to be mean, just feel for all the young girliies out there, guess this not the forum for that though, sorry!

Oh sorry if my 'ignore' smilie was confusing - I just meant I don't even want to think about it I think it's so irritating. I was definitely not offended hun! Just completely agreeing with what you're saying - it's cr*p!!! xx

oh feeling really bad now, didn't mean that as a slight on all those in that position, I have no such issues just have seen someone I know being taken advantage of in that way.
humble grovelling noises to anyone I may have offended .....

Phew!! Will stick to comments on TTC from now on!!! :dohh:

oh feeling really bad now, didn't mean that as a slight on all those in that position, I have no such issues just have seen someone I know being taken advantage of in that way.
humble grovelling noises to anyone I may have offended .....

I don't think anyone was offended sweetie, and we're all mature enough to know you didn't mean that's the case for everyone and we know these cases DO exist and it's quite worrying (my dh's cousin's daughter is a prime example of what you just described!). No worries, we can discuss more than just ttc issues in here :) xx

Nah I wasn't offended Noja - I was with PM - couldn't possibly comment or I would go off on a steaming rant!!!

I'm tremendous thanks PM. Just finished work, payday tomorrow.... what more could I want? Tomorrow off? Ok!!! Bah, still got one more day of work this week...

DM -one more day, you can do it girl! How long are you off for after that? I'm sitting here wondering what the h*** I'm doing on bnb...I told myself only to go on here occasionally, not every day!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->