Ladies due beginning of November

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Looking for those due at the beginning of November so we can countdown together! So close! I'm booked for a c section in 4 weeks (November 10!)

:happydance::flower:

i am due on the 1st - although hopeful i wint make it that far!

due on in the 16th so bit behind you, but I'll count down :-D
I'm not ready for this baby to come at all, got my bday, ds's bday this month, some building work on the house etc! I'm happy to go until due date at the moment!

Due on the 6th :) growth scan next Friday to check she is still average as was small at 28 weeks.

Im due the 12th with our rainbow baby boy :cloud9:
although i cant see how i can possibly hold on that long as hes measuring off the scale :dohh: due ANOTHER scan (my 8th this pregnancy) to check on growth again tomorrow.

So exciting!! My last ultrasound showed baby was measuring big as well, but they didn't mention checking me again so I assume they're not concerned there.

SOOOO soon! Are you ladies (mostly) ready?

Ooh hope your babies arent too big ladies! Im definitely ready for him to arrive now, everything is washed and ready, steriliser etc all set up, car seat in the car! Plus can barely walk now due to pelvic pain xx

I'm due nov 14th although I'm not expected to make it past the end of October! It's so close now!!!

I am due 4th November!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.
I'm feeling huge now but still not quite ready for pregnancy to be over, this will be my last pregnancy so I am trying to enjoy as much as I can (like babies movements etc).
Plus I have not finished doing stuff and getting stuff for baby yet.

My c-section is scheduled for Nov 2 - 3 weeks today!!! yikes!!

We have lots going on over the next 3 weeks...and I am trying my best to enjoy this pregnancy, I loooove being pregnant.. and this will be my last :)I am fairly high risk so we'll see if I make it to Nov 2...they are checking me weekly right now... last week at 34 weeks, baby was measuring 6 lbs 3 oz.

We're almost ready.. I think hahaha

I'm due November 6, but my midwife doesn't think I'll make it that long!

This may be my last (DH informed me last week that he is done, but we'll see) so I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks but I'm ready for baby now.

I'm due on the 5th but having c-section on Oct 28. Another big boy onboard - measured 6lb10oz at 34 weeks. Will get my 36 week measurement details from my OB on Wednesday.

Pretty uncomfortable and looking forward to the next 16 days flying by!

I am due on the 4th of nov, but i am having Andrew on the 14 oct, yes tomorrow :wacko::happydance::baby:

Wow! Good luck Jessica. How come they're delivering him early? Sooo exciting!

I think I'm having BH for the first time today, I'm in a lot of pain. It hurts when I walk or stand...but I'm okay when I sit/lay down. I'm going to watch them, but I can't stand up for more than 30 seconds :S hmmm

Anyways, 4 weeks today for me!!! I wonder how big my little Turkey will be. She's already 7 pounds lol. I'm predicting around 9.

What is everyone having?

Good luck Jessica!!

Sunshine, I've been having BH for a while now.. and a lot of menstrual cramping... it's very uncomfortable!!! I see my ob tomorrow...

I've been struggling a little bit mentally... soo worried about rupturing... we'll see if I can make it another 20 days....

I'm having a DD :)

Sweet had you thought that you may be having 1 more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->