Ladies due beginning of November

Any news ladies? Anyone left in this thread who still waiting for their baby to come out?:)

I had my baby!!! Last week, I forget if I updated or not (sorry lol)

Anyone left? :)

Sunshine, you did update!
Hope you and baby are doing well :) are you going to post birth story later on?
I guess its only few of us left..Dill, Mrs Jones..

I had my baby on 8th ☺️ Here he is. Good luck and i hope your babies dont keep you waiting much longer! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats!

Now 12 days overdue, still pregnant. I am going to end up getting sent to the hospital for induction if things don't get moving by Sunday. :(

Hi ladies,

Sorry for the late update. Molly Evelyn was born on 19th at 6:04pm weighing a very healthy 8lb 14.5oz. Not quite the birth experience I expected / was hoping for but at least she's here safe and sound.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies,

Sorry for the late update. Molly Evelyn was born on 19th at 6:04pm weighing a very healthy 8lb 14.5oz. Not quite the birth experience I expected / was hoping for but at least she's here safe and sound.

Awwww! Congratulations!
Thank you for the update! She is gorgeous! Sorry you did not get the birth you wanted, but she is here healthy and thats whats matters
See you in baby club :)

I have not updated here, but i also had my girl, on Friday 20/11
Had very quick active labour like 3h, used gas and air and pool, but gave birth on dry land :)
Will try to post photo from computer later on. So in love, but hard spread time between 2 kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->