Ladies due beginning of November

Wow!! That's so neat mommyB. I do too, but hoping for anytime after 37, and after I get things packed lol.

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm due on the 9th! hope everyone is well xx

November babies are the best! I was due in November with both of my kids. Enjoy this last bit of pregnancy ladies :)

I'm due Nov 5, feel soo unready right now. We just got babys clothes washed, but my bag is still not packed...Also I'm still working and will be until 30 Oct so hopefully she isn't any earlier than 30 Oct!

I haven't felt very different yet besides the one day where I had mild hip pain, have you ladies had any changes/symptoms of labour yet?

I've had the odd set of for-real contractions, and an uptick in bh... more menstrual type cramps and more cervix pressure and pain... but nothing to show it's actually time yet. Mucus plug is still in place. I'd originallu thought this was going to happen early, but I have my doubts now. It's a good thing, though, since the midwife thinks my guy is measuring a bit small and needs more time in the oven.

I've definitely become much more irritable the last couple of days, as well as having more and more bh and a lot of pressure. My back has started aching, more so than regular back ache, and I lost a bit of my plug this morning. Hopefully it's all moving forwards, I am so ready to meet my little one and find out if they are a boy or a girl!

We have everything ready now, all the clothes are washed, bags are packed, car seat is fitted. Just need the baby now, time feels like it's dragging already. I'll be a nightmare by 40wks if they haven't come by then!

Dill - that's great news, whatever is good for baby right:thumbup:

Aww Lozzie, it seems like you're ready for your baby now! If i had the same symptoms as you I would be wishing the same. The reason why I'm working til a week before my due date is becos I dread the time dragging by...

Lozzie, you've lost some plug? eek, don't think it will be long for you!

I definetly feel as though my body is gearing up for the big day. Tender boobs, lots of BH, period type cramps.

NextMinute, I admire you for staying at work for so long! I left at 32 weeks, my legs, feet & back just couldnt take it anymore. This pregnancy has been so different to my first, I feel like I breezed through Brooke's, I've had nothing but problems with this one. I feel like I've spent a good 6 months feeling like an 80 year old woman :haha:

Full term today!!

I'm due for induction at 37 weeks on Nov 15th due to a clotting disorder. Only 26 days to go and still need to move house and buy half of the babies stuff.

NextMinute, I am definitely ready. I've had a couple weeks off already to prepare, I was meant to be working up until the 16th Oct, but came off on the 30th Sept because I was so ill. The heartburn was terrible and I was never sleeping. My work started my maternity leave on the 5th, so I've had a couple weeks already to sit and twiddle my thumbs! Time is definitely dragging, I wish I had still been at work.

Back is killing me today, and I am crampy in my lower abdomen. I also twisted my hip last night, I turned my upper body without moving my legs to say something to OH and felt this gigantic shooting pain up from my knee through my hip. I have problems with that hip normally, but so far in my pregnancy haven't hurt it yet. Poor OH is having to put up with an extra cranky pregnant woman today :haha:

Sounds like some of you ladies are gearing up for some action!

I had major feelings she was going to come early, but no signs to speak of so I dont feel it anymore. It's weird. I don't have ANY signs.... I know it's still early, but still lol

I'm supposed to go early with previous early labors and I've had some signs (dilated to a 1-2 and 70% effaced at 35+4 but for the first time I've been feeling like this baby is going to surprise us and be my latest :/ I guess we will see ;)

I'm lucky I work in an office where i just sit all day, that's how I have managed to stay at work for so long :p Only aches and pains I have is my achy tailbone from sitting all day :haha:

It's tragic how careful we have to be Lozzie, I do a worm like maneuver out of bed cos any other kind of movement feels like I'll dislocate something, hopefully you feel better soon... or it gets worse and you get to meet your LO :)

I found out that my pregnancy is STILL mirroring my mom's pregnancy with me almost completely! Turns out she had a bunch of contractions and hit the same point of effacement and dilation around 36-37 weeks, then nothing until almost exactly on the due date. Go figure!

And my grandmother's kids -- all 5 of them -- were on the small side. My boy, for al l the worrying of my clinic's staff, is currently slated to outweigh them all if he comes out at the estimated 7lbs @ 40 weeks. All of hers were in the low end of 6!

I'm still not ready for the baby, he can wait until 40 weeks as long as he is comfy!
Got most things done, clothes washed and put away, new moses basket mattress.
Haven't packed my bags yet, but am kind of gathering the stuff up ready! I even wrote a birth plan ready for it the be thrown out the window on the day lol.
I've been trying to listen to a hypnobirthing recording, but I've fallen asleep every single time I've put it on!

Hooray for the last few weeks! I'm 36+2 now, can't wait to meet our first baby girl/boy. Baby hasn't dropped yet so I am feeling all his/her kicks in the ribs... I never had morning sickness, but all the kicking and punching now is making me nauseous, lol. BHs are coming pretty often and I'm feeling a bit 'off', but I don't know if that's just because I'm getting bigger and more tired or if my body's truly gearing up for labor.
Best wishes to everyone! :thumbup:

My hypnobirthing book says that if you fall asleep doing the exercises, that's a good sign! :)

Andrew James arrived safe and well last wednesday xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance: He weighed 7lbs 8 xxxxx

Dill, I don't know why but I have a feeling your little one will be a couple of days early.

Congratulations Jessica! I think I read your birth story, but I have read quite a few so could be mistaken lol. Hope you're both well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->