Ladies due end of November/beginning of December

MemmaJ

Reaction score
There's a 'beginning of November' thread so I thought I'd start an 'end of November' one so that some of us can share this last stretch together :)

I'm due 25th November :)
Second pregnancy, first one was twins and they're almost 11 years old now - so feel like a first timer again!

Hi I'm tech due 11th of december but have been told I wil not be let go past 39 weeks athough may be early x

I'm due November 29, but have an induction scheduled December 3. Just got that date today, and I am super excited.

I am due 4th december with my 3rd. I have 7 yr old b/g twins. Yellow bump. :)

Due November 26 with number 2! My son just turned 2 in July. How is everyone doing?! Getting anxious? I am excited and very ready to be finished working!

I'm due Nov 23, but I'm hoping she comes a week before that or a week behind. I'm in the US and I want her to be out of the "danger zone" where her birthday could fall on Thanksgiving - basically any day between the 22nd and the 28th is the danger zone.

I'm due with our first December 4th and I'm so excited :3 I'm torn between wishing time would go by faster and freaking out about how little time I have left until 'Operation Baby Down'. (What me and DH are calling it :p)

I'm due 5th December but I think I'll go earlier than this as my first was 5 days early. I have a 3 year old boy and we're team yellow.

I'm getting excited but I'm also very nervous about how I'm going to cope with a newborn and a toddler. I'm also feeling quite sad about this pregnancy ending as I'm enjoying my bump and the kicks. I don't know if we'll have any more so I'm trying to make the most of it.

:hi:

Due December 3rd with our second little boy :blue: swaying between being so excited to meet him and for my DS to finally get his brother, to getting nervous about labour and the hard work of having a newborn!!

I'm due Dec 5th! Was doing well up until last week, now work is a struggle. 10hr shifts on my feet and I am exhausted. Had to leave earlier yesterday as I felt really faint and my heart wouldn't stop racing. The plan was to start mat leave at 39 weeks but now I don't know if I can make it that long!

Nice to 'meet' you all..! :)

I'm getting a bit anxious now too. This is my first week off work and I've been so busy (nesting!) that it seems have flown by. I've been complaining how slow this pregnancy has been going for months, but this week has just disappeared.
I just want everything to be ready, and the anxiousness of labour/birth and not knowing when something may happen is creeping in. My boys were born very premature so it was all very different....
I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like etc, but I just want to skip everything in between, haha!

I've also got a really bad shoulder as a result of the whooping cough vaccine being wrongly administered last week, so I'm really struggling with the pain of that as can't take anti-inflammatories while pregnant. There's been lots of tears..!!

Due December 6th with number one! Expecting a little girl and beyond excited!

For those with November babies - my birthday is 26 November and I have always loved having my birthday then! Perfect in my opinion! Far away from Xmas to be a special day for just me but close enough that everyone is starting to get in the holiday spirit!

I'm due December 4th and feeling simultaneously like time is flying and crawling by! I have GD so probably won't be allowed to go over my due date and could be induced before, depending on my blood sugars and baby's overall health. About 6 more weeks to go! How much do you ladies have done and ready for your babies?

Hey I'm 32 weeks with baby Number 4. I'm due 18th December but i am having a section at 39 weeks, so 7 weeks to go. xx

I'm due on 11th December so sort of still early December lol! I'm hoping this time baby doesn't decide to go overdue! My first baby was on his EDD, 2nd and 3rd babies were both a week late! I'd really like baby to arrive at about 38-39 weeks this time but knowing my luck I'll go overdue again lol

I'm due 21st November, had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and he said he didn't think I would make it to then so fingers crossed for a slightly early arrival!!

I'm due December 4th and feeling simultaneously like time is flying and crawling by! I have GD so probably won't be allowed to go over my due date and could be induced before, depending on my blood sugars and baby's overall health. About 6 more weeks to go! How much do you ladies have done and ready for your babies?

I've finally got everything done except for packing my hospital bag and getting the bassinet set up! I'm so glad that mountain of stuff has been whittled down. I'm an ftm and had no idea how much there is to get ready!

Hi everyone I wanted to join too! I'm due December 2 with #1, he's a boy :) I'm guessing he'll come early based on nothing except he's SO active (and strong) I feel like he's going to kick his way out any day. Good luck everyone xx

I've finally got everything done except for packing my hospital bag and getting the bassinet set up! I'm so glad that mountain of stuff has been whittled down. I'm an ftm and had no idea how much there is to get ready!

I've made a hospital bag list and made a start on packing it today. I think I've gone ott with the number of vests and babygros that I've packed but I was in hospital for a week last time and OH kept having to go home for more clothes. I want to be more prepared.

We're going to buy the Moses basket stand at the weekend and order the crib and mattress. We have most things we need already from DS. It's all feeling quite real now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->