Ladies due end of November/beginning of December

Due December 6th with number one! Expecting a little girl and beyond excited!

For those with November babies - my birthday is 26 November and I have always loved having my birthday then! Perfect in my opinion! Far away from Xmas to be a special day for just me but close enough that everyone is starting to get in the holiday spirit!

I'm the same, my birthday is 23rd November and I love it! Not to close to Xmas. I'm due the 4th dec hoping I don't go over to far near to Xmas

My twin boys' birthday is 12th December. I've been thinking this whole pregnancy that I'll go early because of them being born early - but knowing my luck I'll actually go overdue this time and he'll be born right before their birthday, haha!

Hi everyone I wanted to join too! I'm due December 2 with #1, he's a boy :) I'm guessing he'll come early based on nothing except he's SO active (and strong) I feel like he's going to kick his way out any day. Good luck everyone xx

december 2nd with my first too!:friends: team:yellow:
and getting so strong that i joke to my husband that s/he is trying to kick her/his way out too! i would love a late november baby, but am also nervous to set myself up to hope for that and end up a week+ overdue with no baby. i'm ready to be done being pregnant.:shhh: and can't wait to meet baby!

I'm due December 4th and feeling simultaneously like time is flying and crawling by! I have GD so probably won't be allowed to go over my due date and could be induced before, depending on my blood sugars and baby's overall health. About 6 more weeks to go! How much do you ladies have done and ready for your babies?
we have everything (i think?!:shrug::haha:) except cloth diapers (we are going to do disposables for the first month or so, then switch) and i would love a rocking chair/recliner, but both of those large-ish expenses keep getting pushed off the priority list by credit card bills and car expenses.:dohh:

Hi all am due 1st Dec with my 1st-a girl. Nearly finished work and not got a thing ready yet! Starting to get excited.

Hi Ladies
I'm due my 2nd baby the 29th November.. My birthday is the 9th December so pretty close.. I went over 9 days with my first and I hated it I was a misery lol hoping I go early this time.. My bump has been low all pregnancy but the past week she's dropped even more so getting pretty uncomfortable now plus with spd I am struggling.. Break up from work Wednesday so that's good! :-D

We are pretty much ready too - I was going to stock up on nappies as a last step, but MIL brought around about 200 of them today (no exaggeration!!) so I think we're good for nappies now.. Haha!
The only thing we haven't got yet is a monitor but I haven't really worried about that as I'm not sure we'd use it much to begin with anyway, while he's sleeping in with us...

How's everyone doing? I had lots of stronger-than-usual Braxton Hicks and lower tummy cramping Friday night and into Saturday morning and was starting to think it might be something starting... But it all stopped so clearly not..!
I'm also a bit concerned that I don't think I've grown for a few weeks... I saw my midwife last week and was waiting to see what she measured me at - she said it was ok, but that was the first time I'd been measured.
He's moving around just as much as normal (which is a lot!) so I know he's ok, but I really don't think my bump has got any bigger for at least 2 or 3 weeks now and everyone keeps telling me how tiny I am for nearly 36 weeks. I'm seeing her again next week so I guess I'll just see what she measures me at then compared to last week.

Hi Ladies
I'm due my 2nd baby the 29th November.. My birthday is the 9th December so pretty close.. I went over 9 days with my first and I hated it I was a misery lol hoping I go early this time.. My bump has been low all pregnancy but the past week she's dropped even more so getting pretty uncomfortable now plus with spd I am struggling.. Break up from work Wednesday so that's good! :-D

My birthday is also December 9 and I'm due November 26! Almost there... good luck with everything!

I am sure I have everything I need SOMEWHERE in my house! Within a month until due date now and really need to get going on preparations.... with my first I was so on the ball, with this one I just figure I have everything so have fallen behind!

Still working and will be until 38+2 now... so many things to wrap up at work that by the time I get home in the evening I have no energy for prep.. just enough to play with my son and crash!

Wishing everyone (and myself) a relaxing last month or so!

Almost there!

Hi girls :wave:

Can I join too please. I have my section date booked for 30th November (4th degree tear first time around) so only a few weeks left now.
I finish work on the 9th November (who finishes work on a Monday haha) so will hopefully have enough time after that to get everything ready.

It's getting so close now :happydance:

Xx

Hi all , my c-section is booked for around the 10-11th of december edd 17th dec! previous 3rd degree tear 😕 i had loads of runny discharge yesterday and then in the evening i had that blob of mucous stuff when i wiped was a bit crampy at bedtime but it went away! were all ready for our little guys arrival this is my second baby have a son who is 5 and 6 in january 😁 xxx

I'm due on Dec 11th with twins but will be having my csection on 24th Nov if they last that long, not long to go and can't wait xx

How's everyone doing, any news..?!

I may be having a sweep next week (I'll be 37+5, haven't decided if I'll go for it yet) as baby is measuring small, and may now be induced around my due date because of that. It will be decided at 39 weeks after my next growth scan, depending on what it says... scary stuff...
So want him to come before that..! :-(

Nope, no news here really. Last day in work tomorrow. Was supposed to be Monday but my boss has been nice and given me an extra day :thumbup:

So I have 3 weeks off before my section date on the 30th. Just need to decide what to fill my time with now haha.

Hope your growth scan goes well. I have another one next Tuesday too.

Xx

hey ladies, I'm due 21st November, really hoping he comes early or on time as if I get induced I want an elective section instead, had previous emcs and traumatised by it so would rather not have that happening again. operation get baby out has commenced ��

Well, not due until the 29th, but as of today I am dilated to 3 cm and 100% effaced. My mom said with all of us (there are 4), once she hit 80% effaced, it was within 24 hours. AHHH!

Well, not due until the 29th, but as of today I am dilated to 3 cm and 100% effaced. My mom said with all of us (there are 4), once she hit 80% effaced, it was within 24 hours. AHHH!

i'm due the 2nd and declined a cervix check last week but maybe i should get one at my next appointment?? but apparently you can be dilated and/or effaced for weeks though, right?:shrug:

i'm due the 2nd and declined a cervix check last week but maybe i should get one at my next appointment?? but apparently you can be dilated and/or effaced for weeks though, right?:shrug:
I think so, at least dilated to 3, more than that, I think most hospitals admit you? Not sure though. My doctor said with the 100% effacement, I won't make thanksgiving.

thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday and i couldn't bear not having it at our house this year (we live in japan and always invite a handful of japanese friends and then a handful of my husband's military coworkers) especially since we'll likely be leaving japan before next thanksgiving.:sad1: but with my due date being so close, we decided to host it on the 14th. so baby just needs to stay in there until the 15th.:haha:

Impressive! I took 19 hours of contractions every 5 mins just to get to 2cm last pregnancy. Hoping I dilate a bit quicker this time round.

I don't have any news other than I finished work last Friday :happydance: However, this week I've come down with a horrid virus and feel dreadful, not helped by DS waking up at 4am this morning:growlmad:

wish i was anywhere near progressing like you ladies im 34+1 still early but hes not even engaged and cervix is closed even tho ive had a baby before i thought second time mums where 1cm dilated after first birth 😳 ill find out my elective c-section date next week excited !! does any1 else get that sharp stabbing pain right down below as if they are clawing their way out with a chisel 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->