Ladies due in July 2012

Another one here for 30th July 2012!! What was happening recently to make us all :sex: at the same time????? Must have been cold that night...

It's my second baby (as you'll see from my ticker) and my first is only 7 months old!! I've felt all the symptoms almost from the minute I conceived, and am exhausted all the time. I feel really guilty as I don't feel like I'm entertaining DS enough, but I'm just too tired! Plus I'm doing BLW and can't be arsed half the time to cook him some veggies, so he gets a lot of fruit!

Congrats to you all - let's keep in touch and encourage each other through all the crap bits!!

:hugs:

Hello.

I am due on 23rd July. Not really having any symptoms at the minute other than being a bit tired. Kinda worrying me as I have had 3 previous miscarriages. I do have 3 healthy children too :) but I was quite sick with them. I always worry like crazy.

Hope everybody is well xxx

i am due 8the July! Sooo excited!! I am feeling amazing at the moment, never felt healthier or happier! i hope it continues this way and the dreaded ms doesnt show its face! I am off for an early private scan on Friday. I am so excited but rather scared too"

we were trying for 7 months and i kind of gave up hoping it would happen for a while as my cycles were about 56 days long. i was gobsmacked when that line came up, didnt know what to do with myself! i have basically told the whole world too, i couldnt hold back!

happy 9 months to all!!!

Iam due 24-25 july and feeling so sick the last 2 days pluss my bbs are sore and so sleepy i could sleep for a week

So many of us due around the same time! I am due the 30th of July, is this everybody's first baby? I am on number 2 ;) still doesnt seem real!!

Im due July 12th. Congrats to all of you :thumbup:
This is my first child, So glad i dont have any morning sickness or nausea at all.... yet :haha:

Hi ladies. Hope you all feel well today.
I have been worrying a bit about the no symptoms bit but last night i felt sick to the stomach. My body was aching. It was nausea all round. I still feel abit ickish... i guess it s a surge in the hormones rising as i have also developed two canker sores on my gum. Now i am not one to get sores or mouth ulcers whatever, whether am ill or stressed and i dont easily catch infections as i seemt o have a strong immune system.. This i believe are hormones working me up. So i can stay, if you dont have syptoms, perhaps luck is still on your side.

This is going to be my first baby and i want a boy or gilr whichever. I am just in love with the fact that i am going to give somebody unconditional love.

fx for u all on ths thread, hope the bean sticks all way through a happy and healthy nine months.

Hi Ladies, just wanted to start a new thread for all us ladies due July 2012 and perhaps 1st week of August to check in , share stories and support one another.

How is your experience so far with pregnancy? Are you excited or have you some worries?

Totally f'xed for all you reading this thread.... Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you:hugs:

im due july 29th xxx cant wait these first 12 weeks are dragging i cant believe it!!

Hun we are right in the same place... First tri is dragging. I want Mid January to come and go already lol.:hugs:

I KNOW!!! LOL its the only time ive wished christmas come and gone lol, what symptoms you having? im having sore bbs and on ofgf nausea and utter tiredness i fall asleep at my desk and everything lol

Hey ladies! Congrats to you all!
I am due the 30th July with my 2nd.
I know what you all mean about time dragging. I feel like I have been pregnant for months already and cant wait for christmas to come an go. It seems so long before the first scan or even my midwifes appointment!

No MS yet. Just tired, sore boobies and an emotional wreck! lol.
Good luck to you all x

Hey Ladies! Looks like you all seem to be toward the end of July. If you want to join the July Babies, we are in the groups section. Most of us are due in the first part of July.

Congratulations to all!

clarey, we are in the same boat. Yesterday and this morning i have been an emotionally wreck. Its still a secret but am sure family is wondering why i am so moody and emotional. I want Christmas tpo come and go already.... so i can break the news..... lol

Hey

I am due 29th July.

Are there a few of us that are telling our families at Christmas, if so how are you all doing it? We were thinkng about giving them a special card and sign it from us and baby due July 2012 and then giving the mums a bib with i love grandma on and the dads a 'grandads taxi' sign for the car. still thinking of different ideas
xx

Lol Lubuto!
Its a bad time of year too with all the christmas adverts! I have been crying like a baby. OH thinks its funny and laughs at me which makes me worse.
We couldnt contain our excitement in telling our close family. Its sort of a running joke that just before christmas someone announces a pregnancy.
Last year it was OH sister, the year before his brother. At least bubba's are all close together!

hey Pinkgirl, I have not thought of any ideas but that sounds a good idea to me..... I am telling my DH on hid birthday due sometime next week but he probably has a clue because i couldnt take a glass of wine the other day and am an emotional wreck at the moment....

Clarey its amazing but i noticed am weepy at small adverts and even when i see little babies in soap ads....lol. fx for u to stick all way through

hi all, im due on the 9th of july at the moment and so far have had a pretty good run so far, i was 8 weeks yesterday and the only things im struggling with is im so exhausted and the nausea and headahes and if any one comes withing a foot of my boobs i will kill them hahaha

congratulations all happy and healthy nine months to you all

hi all, im due on the 9th of july at the moment and so far have had a pretty good run so far, i was 8 weeks yesterday and the only things im struggling with is im so exhausted and the nausea and headahes and if any one comes withing a foot of my boobs i will kill them hahaha

congratulations all happy and healthy nine months to you all

welcome and congratulations. A Happy and healthy 9 months to u

So many of us due around the same time! I am due the 30th of July, is this everybody's first baby? I am on number 2 ;) still doesnt seem real!!

This little 1 is my 3rd

My M/S went up to being sick to day the joys of being preg.

I would love a little girl as i have 2 boys but if it is a boy i will still be as happy. It prob will be a boy as there are 10 grankids on DH's side and only 2 are girls there is 2 of each on mine

This little 1 is my 3rd

My M/S went up to being sick to day the joys of being preg.

I would love a little girl as i have 2 boys but if it is a boy i will still be as happy. It prob will be a boy as there are 10 grankids on DH's side and only 2 are girls there is 2 of each on mine

congratulations tmr

Hi ladies! I'm due 9th July & this is my first...I am lucky that I haven't been sick but holy sore boobies!! I feel sorry for my husband, I'm so moody & irritable most of the time - when I'm not snapping at him I am trying not to fall asleep! I really hope I start feeling & acting less like a total b***h soon...
Good luck to you all!
xx

Hi all...i'm due the 11th!! Feeling so terrible at the moment constantly sick and tired...can't wait for the second trimester!!

EDD 14th July
:)

Congrats all!!

I've been feeling soo rotten, which is a good sign I'm sure.

Good morning ladies. I am due July 31 and fortunately never tend to have morning sickness. Boobies are sore at times and I am kinda tired. SO far so good. Keeping fingers crossed for healthy and happy nine months. And just because I had one I POAS today. Glad to report that it is still very positive. :thumbup: Hope everyone is having a good day. Since my daughter is up I am off to make some cinnamon biscuits for my son before school.

hello,

I am due July 25ish or something close-I just know it will be towards the end of July. I have not done a ultrasound just yet.

Iam due 24-25 july and feeling so sick the last 2 days pluss my bbs are sore and so sleepy i could sleep for a week

hello,

I think we might be real close in dates - when was your LMP? I am trying to calculate my due date:wacko:

Hey girls. I’m due July 9th. I have my first scan today at 11:30. I’m excited but nervous.

I’ve not had any morning sickness. But I’ve had an unquenchable thirst and have been soooo tired!!! Sore boobs and sensitive nose.

Hey girls. I’m due July 9th. I have my first scan today at 11:30. I’m excited but nervous.

I’ve not had any morning sickness. But I’ve had an unquenchable thirst and have been soooo tired!!! Sore boobs and sensitive nose.

How was ur scan?

Hi all! I'm due the 28th/29th! So far, MS started yesterday but is managable as long as I keep eating and I've found that my body rejects water... My boobs are sore and already growing (which I'm fine with!). And my first Ultrasound is next monday at 6w2d or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->