Ladies due in July 2012

im a pea!!!! yay!! i get a scan next weds at 7 weeks just to check that everything is going as it should. im so excited but nervous at the same time!! xxx

im a pea!!!! yay!! i get a scan next weds at 7 weeks just to check that everything is going as it should. im so excited but nervous at the same time!! xxx

good luck LilMiss with the scan. Hope everything goes well. Keep us updated:hugs:

Iam due 24-25 july and feeling so sick the last 2 days pluss my bbs are sore and so sleepy i could sleep for a week

hello,

I think we might be real close in dates - when was your LMP? I am trying to calculate my due date:wacko:

My LMP was 19th oct when was yours?

Oh yes good question mine was October 18 so we close in adates alright:coffee: when is your first scan? mine is this thursday:happydance: I am nervous at the same time because I was having a little spotting.

My LMP was 17th Oct :) xx

does that mean so far im the furthest. hope everyone is doing okay my sickness has took a back burner even tho i was sick this morning but didnt feel sick weird. backache still here and wind now! the joy :D

Hello ladies! My LO is due July 9. And yes, I too can't wait until Christmas to tell our families! Telling people at work this week as I've been pretty sick lately, so I'm sure they're guessing anyhow. Was in ER on monday as I was so sick I was getting dehydrated, on meds now to calm my stomach so I can actually eat and drink, though now I'm even more tired!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months and a fast 1st tri!

Im due 8th July :) It seems to have dragged by so far but when i think its been 4 weeks since i got my BFP i think woah its actually flown by! Were telling our family christmas day :D

I'm due July 15. So far, haven't gotten sick all that much even though I'm nauseas ALL the time. I just noticed last night how very aware of the separation of bloat and "bump" and its starting to get hard. My boobs are sore! and my back hurts about half the time.

Hey there I'm due July 16th. Praying for a happy healthy pregnancy.

I'm feeling okay. Honestly, I'm nervous though. I get anxious thinking about when I have my first scan, what if.... (fill in whatever you can imagine) I keep trying to redirect my thoughts.

Hay ladies and bumps :) wow good to be back! Was here 3years ago nearli my lil girl is 2 now and I'm expectin again had a scan today I'm about 5w6days but have a tilted womb so made scannin hard! Back for a scan next tuesday :) fingers crossed for us all. X

I'm due July 15. So far, haven't gotten sick all that much even though I'm nauseas ALL the time. I just noticed last night how very aware of the separation of bloat and "bump" and its starting to get hard. My boobs are sore! and my back hurts about half the time.

Hey there I'm due July 16th. Praying for a happy healthy pregnancy.

I'm feeling okay. Honestly, I'm nervous though. I get anxious thinking about when I have my first scan, what if.... (fill in whatever you can imagine) I keep trying to redirect my thoughts.

Hay ladies and bumps :) wow good to be back! Was here 3years ago nearli my lil girl is 2 now and I'm expectin again had a scan today I'm about 5w6days but have a tilted womb so made scannin hard! Back for a scan next tuesday :) fingers crossed for us all. X

Congratulations ladies. HAPPY N HEALTHY 9 months to you. How are you all feeling today?

Charlie-Brown, i do have a tilted uetrus too, so i know they cant see much early. waiting a while before scan. perhaps at 8 weeks.fx for u

Hello ladies,
I'm due July 31st and had my first Dr. apt yesterday. I've had a very small amount of spotting so I have to have my hcg levels tested. I had blood drawn yesterday and I go back tomorrow for a second round. I'm soooo praying the levels double. I also have to have an ultrasound next Thursday. I'm a nervous wreck! Is anyone else or has anyone else gone through this?

Hello ladies,
I'm due July 31st and had my first Dr. apt yesterday. I've had a very small amount of spotting so I have to have my hcg levels tested. I had blood drawn yesterday and I go back tomorrow for a second round. I'm soooo praying the levels double. I also have to have an ultrasound next Thursday. I'm a nervous wreck! Is anyone else or has anyone else gone through this?

I did my first test and got a BFP last Tuesday, and yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting. Nothing else since then, and it was only on the tissue when I wiped, not in my knickers. All my tiredness and the little tummy twinges have gone over the last couple of days, so I did another test today and got a nice strong line straight away. I'm assuming that this means I'm fine but having seen your post I think I might mention it next week at my first doc's appointment.

Hope your levels have gone up - let us know!!

xx

I had a early scan today they said i am measuring 6w5d and the heart beat is 135bpm. I feel better now that it's confirmed--I am still on pins and needles though I honestly won't be relieved until after birth when i can hold my precious healthy bany in my arms.

Hello ladies,

I had a early scan today they said i am measuring 6w5d and the heart beat is 135bpm. I feel better now that it's confirmed--I am still on pins and needles though I honestly won't be relieved until after birth when i can hold my precious healthy bany in my arms.

congrats ladies. Hope you feel well. fx for you Hollylooyah. please let us know about your blood work.
went to see doctor because i felt i had a bug and was diagnoised with malaria which i beieve i picked from a recnt holiday and was lying in the body waiting for immunity to go down. am on Meds andf injections but a bit nervous because malaria is dangerous in pregnancy.... doctor says to see me third week of december unless i have a problem earlier, so i guess i wont know whats cooking inside till then.

Hello ladies,

I did my first test and got a BFP last Tuesday, and yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting. Nothing else since then, and it was only on the tissue when I wiped, not in my knickers. All my tiredness and the little tummy twinges have gone over the last couple of days, so I did another test today and got a nice strong line straight away. I'm assuming that this means I'm fine but having seen your post I think I might mention it next week at my first doc's appointment.

Hope your levels have gone up - let us know!!

xx

Good news! My levels more than doubled. Have to go back now Friday for more blood. My numbers are still low for being 6 weeks. So either my numbers just run low or I'm not as far along as possible. I'm so happy the numbers doubled though! Huge relief.

Not much new, I have another scan on december 21. I can't wait to see my cutie pie again.

Hello ladies,

congrats ladies. Hope you feel well. fx for you Hollylooyah. please let us know about your blood work.
went to see doctor because i felt i had a bug and was diagnoised with malaria which i beieve i picked from a recnt holiday and was lying in the body waiting for immunity to go down. am on Meds andf injections but a bit nervous because malaria is dangerous in pregnancy.... doctor says to see me third week of december unless i have a problem earlier, so i guess i wont know whats cooking inside till then.

How have you been feeling since your last post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->