Ladies due in July 2012

Due July 30th. Mood swings, tired as heck and weird cravings. Yesterday all I wanted was a peanutbutter and onion sandwich. Starting to wonder if my baby is human or a goat? Lol.
Hope everyone has a safe pergnency

Hello Ladies!
My due date is July 18th. I am new to this website! Feeling tired, and have heartburn like crazy.

Quick question..
How does one add one of those "your baby is this big" etc banners to your signature?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all...i'm due the 11th!! Feeling so terrible at the moment constantly sick and tired...can't wait for the second trimester!!

EDD 14th July
:)

Congrats all!!

I've been feeling soo rotten, which is a good sign I'm sure.

Hi all! I'm due the 28th/29th! So far, MS started yesterday but is managable as long as I keep eating and I've found that my body rejects water... My boobs are sore and already growing (which I'm fine with!). And my first Ultrasound is next monday at 6w2d or so

Hello Ladies!
My due date is July 18th. I am new to this website! Feeling tired, and have heartburn like crazy.

Quick question..
How does one add one of those "your baby is this big" etc banners to your signature?

Hi ladies, welcome.

We are all expecting July or early Aug theraabouts. Initially i was worried about the no symptoms bit but believe you me, when it hits you, you wish it gone. Although it can also be a sign that things are going on well if HCG levels are increasing in the body hence the hormonal shakeup.... Been told that. I have been sick to my stomach all afternoon... started yesterday and i was an emotional wreck as well. Now have a cold, which i havent caught in ageds and weird cramps, but i feel positive. Its a feeling in me that they are normal cramps...

Sunlife congrats on your pregnancy and welcoem to the website and this thread. You need to goole pregnancy tickers and when you get one, copy and paste the bbcode into our signature which you can fine if you go to "edit your profile" page of this site. Goodluck. Let us know if you need more support

Due July 30th. Mood swings, tired as heck and weird cravings. Yesterday all I wanted was a peanutbutter and onion sandwich. Starting to wonder if my baby is human or a goat? Lol.
Hope everyone has a safe pergnency

Im due july 29th xx

Good morning ladies. I am due July 31 and fortunately never tend to have morning sickness. Boobies are sore at times and I am kinda tired. SO far so good. Keeping fingers crossed for healthy and happy nine months. And just because I had one I POAS today. Glad to report that it is still very positive. :thumbup: Hope everyone is having a good day. Since my daughter is up I am off to make some cinnamon biscuits for my son before school.

hello,

I am due July 25ish or something close-I just know it will be towards the end of July. I have not done a ultrasound just yet.

Hey girls. I’m due July 9th. I have my first scan today at 11:30. I’m excited but nervous.

I’ve not had any morning sickness. But I’ve had an unquenchable thirst and have been soooo tired!!! Sore boobs and sensitive nose.

Bless you all aldies and fx for you all. Sure hope the bean sticks.

Tiger how was your scan?

I am due July 27th :) I am so nervous because two women who had the same due date as me have lost there babies :( i am just praying we have a healthy baby. So excited about a July baby because my birthday is July 12th :) best birthday gift ever!

Hey girls! I had my scan today. I'm actually 6 weeks 1 day, not 8 weeks 1 day like I thought from my LMP. The heart was beating 114bpm. She said the heart has only been beating a couple days.

I got pregnant the first cycle off the pill so idk when i ovulated. Sad that I regressed from a raspberry to a sweet pea. But glad we saw the heart beat!!! Little baby measure 4.7mm.

Attachments

• 6wk1.jpg
    6wk1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey

I am due 29th July.

Are there a few of us that are telling our families at Christmas, if so how are you all doing it? We were thinkng about giving them a special card and sign it from us and baby due July 2012 and then giving the mums a bib with i love grandma on and the dads a 'grandads taxi' sign for the car. still thinking of different ideas
xx

I'm due the 31st. We're telling our family at Christmas too. I'm going to make a picture frame with multiple pictures in it and try to put an ultrasound pic in it too. If I can't get an ultrasound before then, I'll come up with something else clever. I'm hoping to get an early pic.

Hello Ladies!

Quick question..

I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do it, but this is how I did mine...

Once you've made your ticker (I did mine in another tab/window), you copy the selected code (use the one(s) for forums), Go to your "User CP" on here, Select "Edit Your Signature", and paste the copied code. Then you format it however you want I guess.

HTH

July 19th. I'm feeling so nauseous 24/7 it just hit me. Doc appt Thursday so hopefully I get some zofran

Hello!! Due July 9th. Had a scan yesturday and it was amazing! I have never had one that early, and it was so exciting. Have my first DR appt Dec 8. Can't wait for that. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks (took a test at 6dpo, and had the fainest positive, took one the next morning same thing, waitd 2 days, and def had 2 lines!!)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 16
Hey gals! I am due July 17th going by my dates but I don't have my first scan for a week yet! I felt absolutely wonderful with no symptoms at all until just a few days ago when it hit me with a vengeance!! M/S, horrible metallic taste in my mouth, so tired I'm afraid to blink for too long at the grocery store or I might fall asleep standing up!! Not to mention my poor boobies...I barely have any but today they feel like watermelons and they are just throbbing!! And trying to push past it for the three DS's I have here at home needing mommy's attention!! lol But like I told my husband, I asked for this so I am going to take it and smile. (Even if I'm trying not to puke behind the smile, lol)

im due july 19th. nothing to exciting yet just some realllllllly sore bb's :D and cramping every so often, i got my first dr appt dec 20th

Hi I'm due 12th July. I was excited when I first found out, now the sickness has found me i'm finding it hard to even get out of bed! It doesn't feel real yet, can't wait for the 13wk scan!

Hi Ladies, just wanted to start a new thread for all us ladies due July 2012 and perhaps 1st week of August to check in , share stories and support one another.

How is your experience so far with pregnancy? Are you excited or have you some worries?

Totally f'xed for all you reading this thread.... Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you:hugs:

im due july 29th xxx cant wait these first 12 weeks are dragging i cant believe it!!

I'm due July 29th also! Feeling some light cramps, bloating, and SUPER sore bb's but that's really all!

I really wish these next 7 or so weeks would just fly by, the first trimester always seems to go by so slowly for me!

Hello Ladies!

Quick question..

Click on some 1s ticker and make 1 up from the site then go in to quick links and edit sig and put in the coad the site gives you,

Iam due 24-25 july and feeling so sick the last 2 days pluss my bbs are sore and so sleepy i could sleep for a week

hello,

I think we might be real close in dates - when was your LMP? I am trying to calculate my due date:wacko:

My LMP was 19th oct when was yours?

Oh yes good question mine was October 18 so we close in adates alright:coffee: when is your first scan? mine is this thursday:happydance: I am nervous at the same time because I was having a little spotting.

Hi ladies, congratulations if you are new to the thread. How is everyone feeling today.

woke up with bad nausea but its seems to be gobe for now. Did another HCG blood tests and results came back tripled from 3936 on sunday to 9351.6 today...so hoepfully everything is progressing well. Have doc appointment next week.

Have a good day and sorry to y'all having the 'sickness'.... Its your little baby's way of letting you knows/he is doing alright i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->