Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

oh heyyyy gizzzzyyy, jack was born 3rd july, he is on proper food now and starting to roll over its crazy x

jack and his big sister

Attachments

• rereeerw.jpg
    rereeerw.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-jaymi-29-06-14-birth-story.html#post33131959

Heres the link sorry x

Thanks for sharing your story. He's perfect! :hugs:

Oh my goodness!! Congrats Natalie, gilly and Mrsmummy!!! :happydance: Your babies are gorgeous!!

I'm 41 weeks today and still no baby boy! After deciding to come home yesterday I feel much better but I really wish he'd make up his mind to come soon! We go back Monday to induce for real if he hasn't arrived by then! I'll be 41+4! :dohh:

Disney, you have your appointment with the doctor today right? I'm thinking about you!!! :hugs:

Good luck today with your induction fifie!! :hugs:

Thanks 1babydreamer! I'm hoping we both see some progress. We can't be pregnant forever!!

I've been feeling minor pain under my bump since last night. I really only feel it when I'm getting in and out of bed or if I'm sitting up, and it's not contractions. I'm guessing that LO is either getting bigger or she's finally starting to drop a bit. We'll see what my doctor says this afternoon.

Still thinking of you, fifie!! :hugs:

at the exact time you posted this post jack was born at 6.04 pm!!!! the exact time

This is izzy :) she was born June the 20th two days after my 22nd birthday:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member