Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

My LO arrived today, was due to be induced at 8am but waters broke at 2:20am, very painful day of contractions and went from 1cm to fully dilated throughout the day, my birth plan went out of the window and I was begging for all the help I could get, unfortunately it all ended at 10pm with an emergency section, my greatest fear....all worth it now to have my little boy ( was team yellow) born at 21:52 weighting in at 8lb 15 !

Good luck to the rest of you overdue ladies xx

Sounds verrrrrry similar to what I went through with my little Jonathan. After all that labour though, isn't that epi like a gift from the gods?! lol After 18 hours of labour, I was exhausted and I was ready for the pain to be over. Recovering from a c-section was the last thing I wanted though, so I know what you mean. It's been really tough, but so so worth it.

Just keep popping ibuprofen and tylenol haha. We'll make it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-jaymi-29-06-14-birth-story.html#post33131959

Heres the link sorry x

Oh my goodness!! Congrats Natalie, gilly and Mrsmummy!!! :happydance: Your babies are gorgeous!!

I'm 41 weeks today and still no baby boy! After deciding to come home yesterday I feel much better but I really wish he'd make up his mind to come soon! We go back Monday to induce for real if he hasn't arrived by then! I'll be 41+4! :dohh:

Disney, you have your appointment with the doctor today right? I'm thinking about you!!! :hugs:

Good luck today with your induction fifie!! :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-jaymi-29-06-14-birth-story.html#post33131959

Heres the link sorry x

Thanks for sharing your story. He's perfect! :hugs:

Oh my goodness!! Congrats Natalie, gilly and Mrsmummy!!! :happydance: Your babies are gorgeous!!

I'm 41 weeks today and still no baby boy! After deciding to come home yesterday I feel much better but I really wish he'd make up his mind to come soon! We go back Monday to induce for real if he hasn't arrived by then! I'll be 41+4! :dohh:

Disney, you have your appointment with the doctor today right? I'm thinking about you!!! :hugs:

Good luck today with your induction fifie!! :hugs:

Thanks 1babydreamer! I'm hoping we both see some progress. We can't be pregnant forever!!

I've been feeling minor pain under my bump since last night. I really only feel it when I'm getting in and out of bed or if I'm sitting up, and it's not contractions. I'm guessing that LO is either getting bigger or she's finally starting to drop a bit. We'll see what my doctor says this afternoon.

Still thinking of you, fifie!! :hugs:

A few photos of Izzy (2 weeks old tomorrow!)
Labour dust to all:dust: xxx

Attachments

• photo 1 (22).jpg
    photo 1 (22).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2 (24).jpg
    photo 2 (24).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 3 (5).jpg
    photo 3 (5).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • photo (52).jpg
    photo (52).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
A few photos of Izzy (2 weeks old tomorrow!)
Labour dust to all:dust: xxx

Aww she's soo cute!!! You can already see her little features becoming so much more prominent in that last photo. Just adorable!!

Still hardly any progress. Baby hasn't dropped into the pelvis yet, and I'm still only dilated about 1/2 cm. :dohh: Good news is that the baby appears to still be doing fine, and my fluid levels are still ok. I'm also having contractions, though I can hardly feel them. We scheduled our induction for Sunday night. My doctor is on call at the hospital on Monday, so she will deliver the baby if she comes after 7:00 am on Monday.

Hes here, best to read the post i just put up for details, been so crazy, thanks everyone but once you read that post you will understand i wont be on here much!

Hes here, best to read the post i just put up for details, been so crazy, thanks everyone but once you read that post you will understand i wont be on here much!

Congrats on the arrival of your little prince! Prayers that you get to take him home soon! :hugs:

Still hardly any progress. Baby hasn't dropped into the pelvis yet, and I'm still only dilated about 1/2 cm. :dohh: Good news is that the baby appears to still be doing fine, and my fluid levels are still ok. I'm also having contractions, though I can hardly feel them. We scheduled our induction for Sunday night. My doctor is on call at the hospital on Monday, so she will deliver the baby if she comes after 7:00 am on Monday.

We're in pretty much the same situation right now :hugs:. My doctor is still hopeful that I will go into spontaneous labor this weekend but I'm not so sure. I will keep my fingers crossed for you though and either way it looks like we'll both have our little ones by Monday or Tuesday!! :winkwink:

We're in pretty much the same situation right now :hugs:. My doctor is still hopeful that I will go into spontaneous labor this weekend but I'm not so sure. I will keep my fingers crossed for you though and either way it looks like we'll both have our little ones by Monday or Tuesday!! :winkwink:

Thanks! :hugs: I've been spotting and having period-type cramping since my cervical check. My doctor had warned me that I might have bloody show after the exam when she noticed a little bit of pink on the glove afterwards. Hopefully it's a good sign, but who knows. She said that my cervix was pretty much the same as the last time she checked me, but she said that the contractions that my NST picked up could be helping the cervix thin out a bit.

The doctor was a bit surprised at how much LO was moving during the ultrasound. Her head was moving around quite a bit, too, which she said wouldn't really be possible if she had dropped down into the pelvis already. The ultrasound also estimates that the baby is already 8 pounds 12 oz :wacko:, though she said that it's not a very reliable measurement.

Thanks! :hugs: I've been spotting and having period-type cramping since my cervical check. My doctor had warned me that I might have bloody show after the exam when she noticed a little bit of pink on the glove afterwards. Hopefully it's a good sign, but who knows. She said that my cervix was pretty much the same as the last time she checked me, but she said that the contractions that my NST picked up could be helping the cervix thin out a bit.

The doctor was a bit surprised at how much LO was moving during the ultrasound. Her head was moving around quite a bit, too, which she said wouldn't really be possible if she had dropped down into the pelvis already. The ultrasound also estimates that the baby is already 8 pounds 12 oz :wacko:, though she said that it's not a very reliable measurement.

I didn't get an ultrasound but my little guys is moving a lot too and I can feel his head moving back and forth :dohh:.
Still no spotting or other signs, just cramping and random contractions. I feel like I'll be pregnant forever if they don't get him out, lol!! :haha: He has absolutely to desire to leave his mama's belly!!! Just based on a physical exam, my doctor estimates he's about 7 and a half pounds, but measurements are never very accurate. I guess we'll see soon!!! I'll be stalking here and hope to hear you've gone into labor!! :winkwink:

I'm in L&D now. My water broke this morning. I was admitted to the hospital even though I'm still only 1/2 cm dilated because I'm overdue and am experiencing bleeding. Contractions are becoming more noticeable and stronger, so I'm hoping to get enough progress to avoid induction meds. Wish me luck. :flower:

I'm in L&D now. My water broke this morning. I was admitted to the hospital even though I'm still only 1/2 cm dilated because I'm overdue and am experiencing bleeding. Contractions are becoming more noticeable and stronger, so I'm hoping to get enough progress to avoid induction meds. Wish me luck. :flower:

Exciting!! Best of luck Disneyfan!!! :dust:

Good luck!! x

Oh my goodness!! Yay!! :happydance: Good luck Hun!! I'll be thinking good, speedy labor thoughts for you!!

AFM, I went in for my NST and baby is still looking super healthy and fantastic. Plenty of good movements and heart rate is perfect :cloud9:.
Now if only we could get him to come out on his own!!! I go in Monday to induce otherwise :coffee:

I guess I'm the last one here still waiting! :dohh:

I think something might be starting ladies!! I had a bit of bloody show a little while ago and then I started getting contractions with major abdominal cramping and back pain! I've also run to the bathroom three times already with some "clearing out" diarrhea, sorry for the TMI! It's still early I'm sure but I really hope this is the start of real labor!!! :shrug: Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->