Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

I agree with 30. Pregnant ladies shouldn't be on a diet unless monitored closely by a good dietician/nutritionist for a good reason like diabetes or whatever. That said, you prob would be better off focused on eating more healthier, afterall vegetables are excellent source of vitamins and stuff.

How's everyone else doing? I'm sorry to hear about your foot, flower.

I'm good. Just started slimming world so hoping to be back at my wedding weight by our 2nd anniversary!

How was your timing this month dg?

Oh perfect. As soon I had seen the second line be about as dark as the control line, I met up with donor same day to inseminate. Timing was good as the second line became pretty faint today. Time will tell whether this is a successful one or not. If not, I am going back to depending on God for my needs again. Every morning I ask God for the same things. Peace, hope &faith, and strength.

Hi all thank you dg I'm foucsing on good foods athat the moment :) and doing little walks too... I have a good feeling for you dg this month just seems all right... look forward to seeing you testing too.... as for me I'm same old... waiting for the 12th for my scan :) the children go back to school tomorrow so back to routeen... slimming world was amazing for me Rachel! ! How much you got to loose? Is Claire away? Xxx

Testing haha, forget that. I just wait for af. If she is more than say 4 days late from 30 cd, then I will test but other than that, prefer waiting to see than test cuz I have had enough bfn for a lifetime.

Awww better that way I suppose :) I had a feeling then tested as was unsure of my dates. .. did u have a nice new year? Is 9 babies gone still around or the other lady? With then little girl forgot her name? X

Yes - I had a nice new year. I haven't seen these two for a long time now.

perfect, wishing you loads of luck..definitely your turn :)

about 2 1/2st Laura...great it worked for you. Im liking it so far

no haven't seen them around for ages...

Hi ladies!

Sooo excited for you DG! Really hope this is your month! So your 3dpo today, how are you feeling? x

Rach im at slimming world aswell, started my diet monday but start the actual weigh ins and meetings on either sat or next tues just waiting too hear back from my friend, im wanting too lose about a stone, back at gym aswell and loving it!! x

Hows you Laura? You having any preggo symptoms at min? Healthy eating is the best way forward dont do dieting, slimming world recipes seem full of nutrients & goodness with them all being freshly made so id just stick too them as much as poss x

Well ive been for my Fertility Appt today and have too have bloods taken for FSH/LH and oestrogen on day 1-3 of my next cycle and progesterone on day 21 or day 28 if am having a long cycle. Im also having a dye test done too look at my tubes etc and im having a scan too check my ovaries, follicles etc and in 8 weeks time when all results back in i have a follow up appt. OH has too have a SA test aswell. So its all go! I just feel like im on the slippery slope too menapause..but what will be will be!! On a good note OH has decided we should buy a house together over my neck of woods and cash both ours in! Am sooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hiiiii :happydance:

Yes cramping but on the scan they saw a curpus lupus? cyst which is always there but they do give you pain and will go away on its own.. but they can burst and cause pain which Im having, other than that tired... but keeping up the eating now and being healthy as I can be :hugs:
Slimming world I found was amazing love it!! Really easy too, and lovely to hear your making the move that will help so much more and being a little family so pleased for you :happydance:
And I hope all your results are good going too, Long old wait but with your foot its kinda good really, then you will be ready :hugs::hugs:

Tired. Trying to get back on schedule as school started up again. Annoying that I kept having to urine a lot more lately but it could prob because of uti. I have the symptoms and yet again I am putting off going to the dr when I should.

I can't believe you have any weight to loose Claire! Skinny minny!
Is the fertility appointment NHS? Its sounds very thorough. Really excited for you and praying all will be fine for one more baby..although I can kinda imagine you having twins!! :winkwink:
Ahh buying together will be the icing on the cake :cloud9: have you booked your wedding? sorry if you've said.

Laura, is'

I'm not sure on that sorry Laura. Week to your scan :wohoo:
dg, FX its a sign of early pregnancy and not uti. Maybe get checked out?

No I know it is uti. I tend to pee a lot more during this time post ovulation too from what I remember of last few cycles.

One thing that is strange, I was cold last nite before bed as I was cozy in living room and bedroom was cooler but middle of night I was hot and had to take off my long sleeve to put on a tank top. That never happens in middle of night for me!

being hot was my first sign of pregnancy with Emily although i didn't know it, i was in church..which are always cold here in Uk and was baking!. Was really early on too...

Ohhhh sounds good DG, being hot was my first symptom with Poppy! I was like a radiator! Lol! Cant wait fpr you too start testing! Id get the uTI checked out too, drink plenty of water or cramberry too flush out any toxins hunni x

Rach nope we not booked wedding yet but thinking of Sept 2018. His brother just got engaged at Xmas too and they want too get married in Vegas in 2018 so just waiting too see which month, our wedding is going too be small and intimate and i know the venue id like but we want too get living situation sorted this year then we can put a deposit down on a venue, i wouldnt mind a Xmas wedding 2018 either! Yes its with NHS they very good, am quite excited too! And ive woke up this morning with stacks of EWCM on day CD11 so maybe im going too ovulate this month?? Eeeeekkk! Shame we have too be good though, or not! When you see that stuff it makes you more horney dosent it, Rich best watch out this weekend:wohoo::wohoo::rofl:

Eeeeeekk just got an almost BFP OPK! Got cramps and slight backache aswell plus EWCM this morning so am kpin fingers crossed i may ovulate this month and its not my AF arriving extra early again:thumbup: Never had an OPK as dark as this in ages! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Yay Flower!

Not been hot again since. Mainly cool or comfortable but still early yet. Yeah I need to drink more water.

fingers crossed for you Claire! so exciting. Im so excited to follow your ttc/pregnancy journeys ladies a very close 2nd to doing it myself and i obviously can't do that yet! :haha: did send my hubby an article yesterday though that claims 3 children is the hardest to parent! apparently mums are less stressed with 4!!

yes still very early days dg, lots of luck. :flower:

ahh sept 18 or xmas would be lovely. i'm going to 2 winter weddings this year, which will be a nice change to the usual spring/summer ones :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->