Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

You 2 chick, i weighed myself this morn and dropped 2 pound in the week, my jeans dont feel as tight either! Cheat night tnite & tmor then back on it monday morning. Am going too SW with my friend tuesday night xx

Last weekend of freedom for me so going to relax and binge on tv shows (Flash, Shield, arrow, etc) before school takes over my life again. I have plans with my family to celebrate nephew's upcoming birthday. And I have gifts to wrap for him. Tomorrow no plans except church but at some point this weekend I need to make assignments due notes in my calendar so I can keep track of what I need to read or do every week.

Yay 5.5lbs off :wohoo: hoping to get my 1st award next week if I can get 1.5lbs off :)

Hi ladies well I was thinking no updates for a while I must of clicked unscribe to the group lol... I'm back tho
. For me I had my scan Friday they had a cancel so went at 2pm and everything is OK I'm 7 weeks 2 days today and due around 25th Aug bur will see what 12 weeks scan says... no more cramping and the cyst has now shrunk from 17cm to 17cm it helps with baby they said but they don't normally get so big.... it was lovely to see a hb and a bean :) really over the moon now.
Also veru nice to hear your getting pos opk Claire very exciting times to come for you both you Deffo deserve it :) lookING forward to seeing lots of new testing going on with you dg and Claire then you rach ;) Lovery weight loss to for you good going! My next scan is now 11th Feb then the twins are 4 valentines day amazing how we was all chatting all that long ago isn't it xxxx

Yay Laura!

Btw- good job on Loing weight ladies. I am doing badly with trying to lose weight.

Thank you :hugs: Where having a Take-away tonight and havent walked today as the weather has been so bad here :growlmad: But just lit the fire and a cosy night in with food and a film, Nico is sleeping at my mum & Dads tonight so thats 1 down.. and Angel is at her Other Mamas and Starla and Beau are playing Happy land people :haha: What you all up to tonight? xx

just making sw spaghetti bolognese, smells lovely..hopefully taste good and win over the family! going to give Emily some to playwith/eat!
Then once the kids are in bed we'll watch a film :)

Hi chickas, am so happy all well with scan Laura! Cant believe the twins are 4 in Feb, then my Pops is 4 in April! Where does time go? xx

Well me n OH have dtd 3 times today, talk about TTC! Lol! I defs had neg O this morn and this afty so think i o'd yesterdY, so be a total miracle if im pg but you do hear of it hapoening i suppose! Anyway i'll provs be testing by thursday (6dpo) knowing me! Ha ha!!

We just got home from pub, been out for meal for older OH's DD's bday, had a few vodys, bd'd again and we ready for bed! Lol! xxx

I'm wel jel of all the :sex: You are having!! :haha:
You can still be fertile day after ov' so its defo possible if those spermies Are quick!!

Did everyone have a nice weekend? can't wait for testing Claire and dg!

Morning!!! Had a fab weekend thanks! Poppy at her dads for a couple of days so ive come back too OH's and gona go shopping while hes at wor then out for meal tnite. No realy symptoms for me yet just my usual right sore bby which i get after ovulation anyways. Have you tested yet DG? Ive got a few IC's from last time i was testing so gona play with them amd see if anything occurs, not wasting my money on other tests unless i get a line on an IC. Hows everyone else? Awwww Rach get DH back dtd again! Lol! How was SW? xx

I was a peeing machine yesterday. So many trips to the bathroom. I was drinking more fluids than usual though.

Not gonna test. I just wait for af.

Morning!!! Had a fab weekend thanks! Poppy at her dads for a couple of days so ive come back too OH's and gona go shopping while hes at wor then out for meal tnite. No realy symptoms for me yet just my usual right sore bby which i get after ovulation anyways. Have you tested yet DG? Ive got a few IC's from last time i was testing so gona play with them amd see if anything occurs, not wasting my money on other tests unless i get a line on an IC. Hows everyone else? Awwww Rach get DH back dtd again! Lol! How was SW? xx

haha i can't be bothered at the mo, maybe when ive lost some weight i'll feel more up for it!

i lost 5.5lbs at sw so yep happy with that. its a great group too, they've planned a night out at the end of the month which i might go along to.
Have a mummys night in friday night so need to be good, just going to stick to bacardi and diet coke. hopefully won't wreck the scales on saturday morning!

Looking good DG so exciting for your testing to start :)
Doing good Rach.. deffo!! Im same old had a new scan date which is 11th Feb for my next scan and now waiting to use the doppler, Im sure it was aroud 8 weeks last time...
xxx

Good Morning ladies, how are we all??

DG have you decided too test yet? Any symptoms? xx

Well back at gym today for me! Was spse too go too SW last night but my BFF's babysitter let her down and i dont wana go on my own, her mum will have ger DD next week so we defo going!! Ive woke up with a stuffy nose this morning think ingot a cold lingering! No pg symptoms too report, just got sore nipples wish is normal for me Xx

Did you use doppler yet Laura? It was just over 8 weeks i fiund Poppys HB xx

No don't blame you it is a bit daunting, esp in Jan. Think any other time of the year would be ok but super busy in Jan!!
I'm still enjoying the plan and dh has joined me now, loosely anyway! Not going to meetings though.

At soft play with the 2 little ones, Ems asleep so quiet time for me for time being anyway!

Hi oh not long for both Claire and dg for testing ay.... looking forward to that... I did the sw meetings for a bit but then couldn't bothered lol.... well I have had ago with the doppler yesterday and this morning I did get what I think is baby lots faster than me... but for like 3 sec then went so will try later as beau decided to come and see lol... so she wouldn't stop talking :dohh: how many weeks was you rach? Right down low near my pubic lone it was xxxx

Not going to test as I have no symptoms at all. I have maybe 3 more days before we know for sure of anything. If I am late as in 4 days past 30, I may possibly test but not before.

No zits break out yet, throat a little sore this morning, but these are likely nothing. I mean the throat can easily be weather related as we have had huge difference in weather- being nice 30 or so and then freezing cold the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->