Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Morning!! Definetly 2dpo today as had 2 days of temp rises, eeekkk!! Back too accupuncture on monday for another session, i just feel so different this cycle like my hormones are much more settled than in past year! Its my hen weekend when im due too test i'll be 9dpo on the friday, do i test or hold out until im home on the sunday? whatyou think girls? xx

I'd test on the friday 9dpo just to see, if bfn then i would try to put it to the back of mind till the sunday and enjoy myself. However if bfp then it would be virgin cocktails all the way! :happydance:

Have ordered some IC's so they'll be here by end next week and the testing will commence! Lol xx

so tell us more about your hen do plans hun? and wedding too :) x

Im going too Harrogate for my hen do with 8 of my family and friends fir 2 nights, we've rented a house there it looks lovely! So having a chilled night the first night then am nit sure whats going on the rest of weekend apart from cocktail making class on saturday, got a few more friends joining us that night. The wedding is on 18th March at 12.30, a church wedding then onto a gorgeous manor house called Monk Fryston Hall, im sooo excited!! OH had his stag weekend in Chester this weekend the pictures have been hilarious! They were all dressed as Coronation Street characters.

My temps are still high this morning so 4dpo today and apart from that nothing more too report, off too accupuncture in the morning.

Hows things with you Rach & your parents?? xx

aww wow, that venue looks gorgeous ❤ haha thats a great stag do idea! who did df dress up as?
Hen do plans sound lush, least its not a crazy one abroad so if you do find out you are preggers before you go then you'll be able to still have fun and maybe not even need for everyone to find out! i remember when i was pregnant with Thomas i thought it was blatantly obvious i wasn't drinking but they didn't notice as they were all pissed! :rofl:

Ha ha thats fab Rach although i think my mates would notice coz i drink a lot more than them!! Lol!!

Went for my accupuncture and according too my temps i ovulated around 25th so definetly 5dpo however my actuall bbt is very low which means poor circulation and a cold body which dosent help with pregnancy and cause be a cause of recurrent m/c so the accupuncture will help loads with thid and i should see a rise in my BBT over next 2-3 months. She said if i am pregnant this cycle i need too continue with accupuncture too help keep my temp raised and circulation good as my body is not able too do this on its own just yet. Amazzzing!!! Also i have too only eat and drink warm things including water from now on, however theres no bloody way im drinking warm Prosecco this weekend:nope::haha::winkwink:

:haha: we need to go on a good piss up together love a good drinking sesh :rofl:

sounds very helpful :thumbup:

Morning!! Decided too resist testing today, 8dpo yesterday and BFN and my temps are starting too go down ever so slightly so i think that means af is on her way although im not due until after weekend. So i thiught what the hell im just gona enjoy my hen weekend and test sunday afternoon when im home. Have a good one girlies!!! xxx

Have fun at your hen party! I'm going to stay home and grade assignments. LOL... Maybe even add couple more rows to the blanket I'm crocheting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->