• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

I don't find my babies hb's till late like 14/16wks Laura, don't know why? Maybe rubbish Doppler? I don't know!

Just dropping by ladies, hope you all had a fab Xmas & happy new year to you! Congrats Laura! Great news on the scan! DG I'm routing for you soooo bad! Good luck! Also good luck to Claire! Rach I totally know where you're coming from wanting another one & knowing its your last I feel exactly the same! Very much doubt we'll have #3 especially if it was just up to hubby but never say never... I have so many reasons not to have another but I would really want to do it again! xx

Hi :flower: Thank you MrsP had another go on the doppler this morning and it was around 160bpm look me ages tho... :dohh: hehe.
Not long for testing now DG and Claire... :happydance: Its soo Cold today -
Yeah never say never see what happends with a new addiction :hugs:

About 5 more days - we will see... Starting to have zit break out though. Af due in like 2 days.

Hi everyone!!

Hi MrsP thank you & lovely too hear from you, hope your well xx

DG not long too go!! So af is due Sat but your not testing til tuesday? Zit breakout could be a symptom? Have you had any cramping? xx

Glad you found bubs heartbeat Laura thats fab news! 160 is a good rate...bet you just want tpo listen too it all day xx

Well 6dpo for me and ive caved and tested and got the usual cheapy IC evap! My nips arent as sore now so i dont think thats a good sign, and i had completely dry CM up until this morning went i had a load of creamy cm but nothing more since!! Will do another test in morn (coz am a POAS addict) and if theres anything worth showing you i'll post a piccy xxx

haha what you like testing at 6dpo!!

great to hear from you Mrsp, how was your return to work? hope you can get on more :)

stay strong dg

great rate Laura, wish i could have found mine earlier would have saved a lot of heartache :dohh:

just back from Emily's swimming lesson, she has her underwater photoshoot next month!

Hehe Claire I have done that so many times mine was 8dpo or 9dpo very faint pos so early next week ☺ woohoo..... that sounds amazing rach would love that.... yeah a lot of weight of me mind now I can hear in hehe roll on 11th for me scan now xxxx

No cramps yet but I don't typically cramp til day before or day of af anyways. These days I don't get cramps sometimes. But I will admit this cycle I felt extra bloated lately.

Good luck DG your doing so well too not test, id have well and truly caved by now! I have a good feeling you nay get your BFP this month! Sending you lotsa babydust :dust::dust::dust:

Nothing too report for me i just dont feel it this month, defo think we missed it as i o'd late fri afternoon then didnt dtd til sat bout 12pm. Am excitedfor next month though as we going too time it right next cycle even if it means meeting half way at a service station for some backseat of the car action :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cramped a little last nite but nothing so far. This morning I am in a very mellow mood.

What's everyone doing this weekend? I have plans to tackle my homework and maybe some grading and a lunch/shopping date with a girlfriend!

mummys night in tonight at a friends house, fat club tomorrow morning then a meal out for fil's birthday tomorrow night...rubbish though as have to be good.meals out on a diet are boring!

thanks, yes just the right about busy for me! have a ton of recorded telly and need some time to watch oit...lol

Same here! With Monday being mlk day (Martin Luther King), I am off from school so going to do homework and watch my shows and try to get a start on grading. I have been slacking on grading for good reason- the videos I have been making for my ASL classes. I have been doing a lot of these this year.

Morning
I had a scan yesterday night it was going cheap as a cancellation, so thought ooh why not hehe!
Was lovely bang on time and moving lots!
Pics not great as still tiny little bean but lovely just to see :thumbup: Also been listening in still and loving it I feel very good about it this time and feel everything will be ok :hugs:
Wow busy weekend Rach but know how you feel about catching up on tv hehe! I have lots to watch BIG BROTHER MY FAVE! but was late back last night so OH was already watching tv so maybe tonight il get my time hehe! :haha: he can go play upstairs lol.
Sounds like your keeping busy too DG best way and wont be long now for you too for testing I had lots of cramps!
Sounds a Plan Claire hehe make sure you do :happydance: but would be lovely if they where still around for this months BFP! Have you tested again???? xxx

just catching up on bb now in fact!

3lb off but think some is dehydration from the many bacardi's, woops!

:yipee: for a great scan

No cramps since then. More break out so likely I will meet af sometime this weekend. We'll see.

well done on all the videos dg :thumbup:

ahh no, hoping its not a sign of af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back