Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Busy studying my grad work and planning my teaching lessons. How's you? How's everyone else?

gosh its been a while since we spoke! how is everyone? anyone ttc currently? i'm feeling a little broody i must admit! :haha:

Nope, I wish I was... I've kinda put it on hold since before the summer. I should start trying again. But I've been so busy (so has my donor) that we haven't even started trying again.

To be honest, I'm still waiting for a "wine" friends date before I start trying again. :haha:

That and I've got only 2 weeks left in this program for the masters so I'm really focused on finishing that. It's pretty stressful lately, especially as I procrastinate and don't do things right away.

Hi girlies, after 18 months TTC and a m/c last March i think ive got my BFP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9823.jpg
    IMG_9823.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
yay, thats brilliant hun. Totally see it!, :wohoo: how many dpo are you? :yipee:

I think 10dpo, i ovulated 30th/31st Dec, tbh i wasnt sure id even O'd , we were about too give up and its taken us by surprise, just hope its sticky xxx

eek! oh my gosh all happening at once, least you'll be past 12 wks by then :thumbup: you could announce at wedding!

Yes i think that will be the plan!!! Im not telling anyone this time! I did Clearblue when got home tonight and got this; i hope this is it for us now

Attachments

• IMG_9833.jpg
    IMG_9833.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Haven't been on in sooo long & come back to this huge congrats Claire that's fantastic news!!! 2017 is your year, wedding too! :wohoo: Rach hope everything is ok, seen some of your FB posts lately x

I'm ok, just hard at the mo. My mum was diagnosed at the end of August with lung cancer that has spread to brain, bones and lymphnodes. That was the same time we knew she had cancer at all, so all been a big shock and sad to see her just disappearing before my eyes. She must only be about 6st at best.:cry:
My dad has had leukemia for the last 8yrs so although he's stable ish is not in the best health either. just want to run away from it all sometimes...anyway don't want to bring the thread down as so happy for you Claire :) xx

Awww Rach am so sorry too hear all that, it must be so difficult for you and all your family, my thoughts are with you all xx

Thank MrsP, had some brown blood this morning which has now turned more beigeish and a bit of cramping, not sure if its the pessaries i started yesterday or im having another chemical, at the minute ive still got lines albeit very faint ones still! I think im around 11dpo or possibly on 10dpo, im not quite sure, I guess i O'd very early this month at CD10 as had a lot of EWCM up until then and so think im having a short cycle!!! My cycles have been all over ranging from 22-42 Days, i didnt even think i was ovulating!!Will just see how the next few days pan out...xxx

Yay! That's a beautiful bpf! Congrats on the upcoming wedding plans too!

I'm doing well. Finally finished my graduate program. I'm soon in process for getting the content added to my teaching license so I don't have to do any more emergency permits in order to keep my job or teach ASL. So excited about that next step.

Ah rach I'm so so sorry to hear that chick, I can't even imagine how that must feel :cry: sending you big big hugs xx

Any update Claire? xx

Hi girls so it was another chemical!! Had about 4 days of lines then they got lighter and af arrived. Ive started going too accupuncture and am really enjoying it and im on CD14 today and got a blaring BFP OPK and smiley on my digi so watch this soace!!!

Hope things are ok with you Rach xx

Thats great news DG well done too you xx

Well i'll keep you updated girls as we will keep TTC until we get our rainbow baby xx

Thanks, yes things are ok here.

Rooting for you this cycle hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->