Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Awww sorry DG! Hopefully this month!! xx

Im on CD12 today and think im gearing up too O had EWCM yesterday, bd'd last night and will do again tnite no doubt! Then skip tmor as im at my friends and bd fri & sun.if this is a normal length cycle then i think i should O on sunday. Im not doing any OPK's this month as they stress me out too much and im not buying any tests until at least 10dpo (ha ha or so i say now!) xx

Cant believe hpw hot it is in UK at min! OH and his DD are off too LeedsFest this weekend and im off shopping with the Bestie, cant be doing with the festival scene anymore, id rather go buy a new handbag :thumbup::happydance:

Yes sooo hot isn't it!

yes don't blame you with the festival, i like the idea of them but the reality is very different! :haha:

goodluck this month. Hope you can start trying again soon dg.x

Hi girls quick update from me, wasnt going too OPK but did one today as feel crampy and tons of ewcm and its blaring positive!! Day 15 so am on track too O either sunday or monday and we've been bd'ing every day!! Fingers crossed :happydance:

Ive decided too go too Leedsfest with OHand his DD today am quite excited as itsa gorgeous day and Disclosure are the main act tonight! Totally love them xx

How are you all? xx

:yipee: for positive opk!

have a fab time at festival, are you camping?

I went out last night, so bit of a bad head...carbs and tea are my friends :rofl:

Got a meeting and workshop today so quite a busy weekend. Tomorrow is dancing - some kind of event. First time I attended this type.

Glad you all are doing good.

No not camping, its vile the camping area stinks of wee!! Ha ha! Just getting a bit drunk n dancing all day xx

Hi girls how are we all? Think im fully recovered from the weekend, my limbs were aching so badly for past 2 days, mud dancing is hardwork! Lol! Think im 1dpo today or even possibly tmor, had O cramps today an some thick stringy ewcm (sorry tmi) but no OPK's so just going with my body now, gona BD again tonight so we fully covered so will just wait and see xx

sounds like you will be well covered! :thumbup:

was it pretty wet at the festival then? we had loads of rain, thunder, lightening on saturday down here.

i'm just enjoying time with my little lady, boys stayed at mil's last night. Have really enjoyed it just being the 2 of us. Missing the boys individually just not together! :rofl:

It was sooo wet & muddy, tbh its put me off ever going again!! Awww its not long now until school starts up again and then it will be you and your little lady every day!! You'll miss boys then! xx

Well i think im 3dpo today had terrible cramps yesterday but nothing today and my bbs arent sore anymore. My Ovia app has got me at 5dpo but i think im more like 3. Ive ordered some tests too next tues/wed so will probs start testing then xx

Yes I will I'm sure!

Eek, can't wait to see tests! Good luck hun xx

Can you believe my eldest is 7 on Saturday he wasn't even 2 when we all met! :saywhat:

Wow cant believe he's 7 already, hope he had a lovely day!!

Tested this morning think im possibly 8/9dpo and BFN, not feeling it girls so looks like im out this month. Back onto trying next cycle, af due this weekend sometime. just booked a nice break too Kos at beginning of Oct just me & OH as Poppys dad is taking her too Florida for a week with his GF and her family. Shes sooo excited!!!Xx

you never know hun, still early. x

aww that will be nice, bet you'll miss her though.

So girls ive done 3 diff tests today and all 3 have shadowy lines within time limit! Even OH sees the Clearblue one, cant get hold of a FRER though and we off too a christening in the morning, got another Clearblue too use though so will see how it goes! And will get a FRER after weekend, bloody hell why does this happen when we are off on the lash!! Ha ha xxx

AF arrived this morning! Those CB tests are terrible for lines, i did 2 tests and both had v faint lines, got our hopes up but never mind, i'll never use them again, waste of time and money!! Skipping TTC this cycle as we off too Greece in 3 weeks too an adults only while Poppy is in Florida so i wana be able too drink and enjoy xxx

maybe its a chemical hun? just a thought what with +tests then bleeding. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->