Ladies who are having girls!!

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Do you find your baby's are very active? Or quite lazy?

I know I've said that I don't care what baby is - which I don't - but I would still be lying if I said I didn't really want a baby girl lol. I woke up this morning and it felt like baby was very active, more so than recently. Are your baby girls active? Or lazy?

Hi
This is my first, so I don't have anything to compare to... But I'm 20+2 and would say my little girl is pretty active at times. When I'm busy and rushing around I don't really feel anything, but I think still early days for big kicks and movement..but definitely when I'm sitting quietly I feel LOADS of fluttering and little kicks. It's slightly weird (having never experienced it before), but mostly very, very cool :)

It varies, some days active. Somedays less active. Not sure if movement can tell much :)

Hi
This is my first, so I don't have anything to compare to... But I'm 20+2 and would say my little girl is pretty active at times. When I'm busy and rushing around I don't really feel anything, but I think still early days for big kicks and movement..but definitely when I'm sitting quietly I feel LOADS of fluttering and little kicks. It's slightly weird (having never experienced it before), but mostly very, very cool :)

Still reassuring :) Someone told me little boys tend to be active and girls are usually lazy.

I feel like I'm back in TWW "symptom spotting" again ahaha

My DD was very active! This time I'm having a boy and he's already stubborn and lazy! Lol x

This is my second girl, my first seemed to me to be pretty active, but tbh it was more like 28 weeks when activity was at its height. This baby seems a bit lazier maybe but I have an anterior placenta and its still early ish to know how active she'll get.

I think the amount of movement you feel is kind of subjective anyway. Not sure you can tell much from it!

I did figure boys would be lazy lol same as in life right?!

This is my first as well but I think baby is very active!! Been feeling her several times a day and she is starting to do some really strong kicks! Also felt flutters from around 16 weeks which I heard is quite early for a first baby...
At my 20 week scan she changed position completely turning from facing one way to facing her whole body the other way. Sonographers both commented on how active she was and as they see babies all the time I guess she must be!
Did find out that baby is already head down and kicking right behind my belly button so don't know how much that makes a difference.
How much longer til your scan? xx

This is my first as well but I think baby is very active!! Been feeling her several times a day and she is starting to do some really strong kicks! Also felt flutters from around 16 weeks which I heard is quite early for a first baby...
At my 20 week scan she changed position completely turning from facing one way to facing her whole body the other way. Sonographers both commented on how active she was and as they see babies all the time I guess she must be!
Did find out that baby is already head down and kicking right behind my belly button so don't know how much that makes a difference.
How much longer til your scan? xx

2 weeks 5 days :(
Or 19 days... lol

This will be my second boy and both have been majorly active and it seems a lot of girls are, too. So not sure there's anything in it x

This is my problem, when I have a day off with nothing to do, I read too much into things usually out of boredom :(

DS was really active. My SIL just had a little girl and her baby was really stubborn and wouldn't move.

I really don't think it has anything to do with the sex, just the type of baby you are going to have :haha:

I definitely think it's an OWT, I also think I need to find something to do today to keep me busy aha

play silly games on FB thats what I used to do when I was off when I was pregnant with DS.

LOL both can be active or lazy. I dont think that has anything to do with gender. Hey girl you have a good chance of having a girl. 50/50 is pretty good. ;)

Evie was lazy and Noah was constantly beating my insides up :haha:

This time I've only felt a few flutters :)

VERY active,
Mostly in the middle of the night and morning then in the evenings usually to !

My little madame wriggles all day I work in an office and making millions of mistakes because I just keep day dreaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->