Ladies who are having girls!!

I'm 26 weeks, have an anterior placenta, and I already feel like there's an alien in there. She moves ALL the time, and her movements are large and in charge for how small she still is! I think I'm making the next Olympic gymnast. Been told a few times that this is because she's a girl.

DD#1 was not very active at all throughout my pregnancy with her. Even at ultrasounds, she was always laid back in there and hard to get moving around, lol.

I am carrying another pink bundle this time around and she is the exact opposite, she never holds still for anything, I constantly feel her moving around in there these days and we have had to have repeat ultrasounds on at least two different occasions because she would not hold still for the measurements needed. =)

I know this is probably not much help to you, since I have had two totally different experiences with my daughters, but certainly your little wriggler could be a girl!

Evie was lazy and Noah was constantly beating my insides up :haha:

This time I've only felt a few flutters :)

Thats what my boys called and were deciding on calling her evie too :)

well noah was very active but this one was not at first.... shes getting a little more now but she was stubborn at 20 week scan and had to go back next day for more measurements and also at 22 weeks when we had confirmation gender scan...

What i have found that is difference between the two is heart rate.. noah was 150-160 and this one is about 130-140

xx

She's only active when I'm Laying down to go to sleep and when I'm driving... I move around a lot at work so I think I rock her to sleep during the daytime.

My daughter was active, but pretty much stayed in one position. I'd always feel movement in the exact same place. These boys are active and all over the place. During out U/S today one started out breech, then transverse, then vertex, then back to breech later. She put his position as "varied". They were both moving the whole time. She told me she didn't worry about getting all the shots because if she waited a minute they would move.

Mine is very inactive, could be as I'm so busy and people say the feeling of you walking, rocks the baby to sleep. I hope she stays that way!

My first pregnancy my baby was very active
And yes she is a girl man she would kick all
Night wouldn't let me sleep

ive had 2 girls, they were super active. my sister has 2 boys and they were not. but im now having a boy and hes pretty active:)

VERY VERY active! Daddy has already felt kicks from the outside - which is quite early at 20 weeks x

My oh felt them this last week at 16 weeks :) I have a early mover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->