ladies who inspire me ..

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi girls, just want to say to you all. Ur strong beautiful women , trying to conceive can be such a hard long journey , and u all do so well in staying strong ! Even when you don't feel very strong , for keeping trying even when u feel like all hope is lost !!
I tried for 3 years for my #1 and it was a hard long time 4 me , many tears , and ino some people have been trying a lot lot longer !
I hope u all get ur bfps soon!
& even if uve been trying 1 year, 3 or 10 ! The hurt u feel is stil hard !
Be proud of urselves ! X
I sit and moan I want another & there is women trying hard for there 1st so feel bad 4 moaning altho I can assure u trying 4 ur second is just as hard and painfull. But at least I have him !! X

Good luck girls. X

Awww.... That was really sweet!! Thank you!! You shouldn't give up either, though.. If you want another!!!

:) yeh ill keep trying I just don't want it to become such a battle like it was the 1st time , after all I'm blessed to have a happy healthy 15 month old x. How long have you been trying x
Awww.... That was really sweet!! Thank you!! You shouldn't give up either, though.. If you want another!!!

:) yeh ill keep trying I just don't want it to become such a battle like it was the 1st time , after all I'm blessed to have a happy healthy 15 month old x. How long have you been trying x

We have been trying since January! Not too long!! But my periods are every 72 days so it makes it harder!!!

thanks Jenn, I think I needed that right about now. It is a long journey, a painful one at that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->