Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

Hi all,

I haven't got my af yet but haven't tested either. Just want to wait a little more. I m approximately 15dpo now. Since yesterday I noticed that the color of my cm is not exactly light brown but I would say it appears a little dirty in comparison to white or yellowish cm. I mean as I wiped what I saw on tp was light brownish type but when I tried spreading it with my fingers it appeared more like I would say dirty or lighter than light brown. Sorry for tmi. I need help from experienced ladies out there. Thanks

Its probably your implantation bleed if its not normal for you before you start AF. Good luck and get testing :p With DS I bleed half a day when I was due my period, then nothing so took a test. Same happened with the miscarriage. Nothing with DD though.

Its probably your implantation bleed if its not normal for you before you start AF. Good luck and get testing :p With DS I bleed half a day when I was due my period, then nothing so took a test. Same happened with the miscarriage. Nothing with DD though.

It's more like white cm looking dirty. Do u think implantation bleeding could be this late?

Got my periods today....not sure if it was nothing at all......or chemical.....or miscarriage......no cramping either

Its normal to get rid of all the old blood which is more brown/light pink during the time your period to come, however it can also be a sign that your period is coming as my body started doing that after I had my daughter. I'm sorry AF got you though, she's horrible when she shows up. Anyway on to the next cycle. April babies are just as good as a March baby :)

on to the next cycle here as well ... I want a spring baby anyways :kiss:

Sorry AF got you Bella. Always have to find the silver lining every AF ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->