Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

True. Tww is unbearable. If af has to come then plz come ASAP...I m singing "quit playing games with my heart"....

how am I only 3dpo?! I feel like it's been at least a week since I O'd ugh

I hear ya bella! :( FF just changed my O date when i put today's temp in.... Now I'm 3dpo instead of 4... :(

Speaking of sleepy. I just accidentally napped for a couple of hours on the couch. :blush: I feel better now though, except my lower back still hurts. I was feelin a little nauseous.

Speaking of sleepy. I just accidentally napped for a couple of hours on the couch. :blush: I feel better now though, except my lower back still hurts. I was feelin a little nauseous.

lol I wish I could nap...my eyes are closing at my desk and i'm so bloated that my pants feel soo tight!

My back is hurting! Really low!!! I never get backaches.... Like.... NEVER get them!!!! I know it's dumb to symptom spot before implantation would be occurring, but I can't help it... Lol!

As of me I m sleepy most of the time generally so can't speak about it. I m 8 or 9 or 10 dpo not exactly sure. Any one on the same line, how exactly r u feeling or tried testing. I m gonna wait for another 3-4 days before testing. Provided af doesn't show up....

As of me I m sleepy most of the time generally so can't speak about it. I m 8 or 9 or 10 dpo not exactly sure. Any one on the same line, how exactly r u feeling or tried testing. I m gonna wait for another 3-4 days before testing. Provided af doesn't show up....

I think I'm 9dpo. Gonna test tomorrow just to see, I can't wait anymore! Lol

I think I'm 9dpo. Gonna test tomorrow just to see, I can't wait anymore! Lol

GL fr testing. Btw do u have any symptoms? I am having some cramps but they are same as I get before AF. When is your AF due? Mine could be anytime after today as I have 30-35 days cycle.

Yeah I had cramping but not too bad now. Sore nipples, lots of cm, nausea, gassy, low back pain, heartburn, and very tired now. But this is my first cycle off the pill in 8 years sooo I can't really say what's normal for me.So I don't really know for sure when to expect AF, but I had regular 28 day cycles pre-pill soo I would guess about tuesday if things go back to normal.

Here's something interesting I found on the web about home pregnancy tests, tht I hope can be done for fun

https://www.searchhomeremedy.com/home-remedies-for-a-successful-pregnancy-test/

Here's something interesting I found on the web about home pregnancy tests, tht I hope can be done for fun

vinegar and tuna? lol I just skimmed through but maybe I will try some. i'm assuming that these would not work until after you would get a BFP anyways but it's always fun to try!

some of you ladies with bfp's already should try and see if they are true!

Okay, I'm totally gonna try some of these!!! Lol

Soo I woke up with AF cramps and was like great I better not waste a test. Buuut I did, so expecting nothing, annd there was definitely a pink line! It was pretty faint but I didn't have to squint or anything to see it. DH could see it but won't believe it until its darker. I think I'm only 10dpo, so fx'd!

Soo I woke up with AF cramps and was like great I better not waste a test. Buuut I did, so expecting nothing, annd there was definitely a pink line! It was pretty faint but I didn't have to squint or anything to see it. DH could see it but won't believe it until its darker. I think I'm only 10dpo, so fx'd!

YAY! Congrats! :happydance:

Grats mky!!!!!

Okay, so, I peed in a cup and have it sitting to see what happens in 3-4 hours... Also did the toothpaste test.... Can you tell I'm bored today? Lol

lol amy!!

mkyerby16 - congrats!! I can't believe all the bfp's in this group! post a picture!

on another note - does anyone check their cervix at all? I was checking for cm and it was very hard to reach and a part of it felt VERY hard..like weird hard. i'm at work so I will do more inspection when I get home but I just thought it was weird..maybe its scar tissue from labor? I never noticed it before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->