Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Saw my doctor today, fingers crossed this month will be my month but she has agreed to start running fertility testing this month to see if there is anything going on. So I will be getting the '21 day' test after I ovulate to confirm I'm ovulating and see whether there is anything wrong with my progesterone levels causing my shorter LP. Feeling positive that she listened to my concerns.

Saw my doctor today, fingers crossed this month will be my month but she has agreed to start running fertility testing this month to see if there is anything going on. So I will be getting the '21 day' test after I ovulate to confirm I'm ovulating and see whether there is anything wrong with my progesterone levels causing my shorter LP. Feeling positive that she listened to my concerns.

good luck :)

How is everyone? I'm sorry Cppeace is having a rough time :(

I just scheduled my first trimester screening for next Thursday morning, then we have the midwife in the afternoon. I'm excited to finally see the baby! I'm still queasy and having trouble finding appetizing foods, showing more, and definitely feeling pregnant, but I'll still feel better once we see the little one. We told immediate family already and I'm trying to be patient and wait until after the ultrasound to put it on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->